Thread: Nanae

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nanae

I was somewhat disappointed with Nanae Services. While the service itself wasn't bad, as she clock-watcher and 2nd round rush to finish our scheduled hour together was unprofessional, having 15 minutes remaining, she ask to end quickly session and told me to shower at this point I do not feel punting and got soft went to shower first buzzer went off without even allowing me to wash my hands after dressed ask me to leave cause your time is finished as still 10mins to go for an hours lol left a sour taste in my mouth. Unfortunately, I won't be returning." hopefully others brothers had nice time!
    Booked Shion to flush the leftover lol was really service oriented she didn’t disappoint spend nice time, anal on menu but I disagree do not want to try either definitely will return to Shion but not Nanae.
    happy punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Please discuss with Ginza management. They usually want to ensure punters are satisfied.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry to hear about your experience bro. Thanks for sharing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Please discuss with Ginza management. They usually want to ensure punters are satisfied.
    Completely agree with the above. Reception usually open to feedback, I can confirm in ur situation that’s usually a red flag for them ie finishing significantly early…one time I overheard reception go “Huh how come girl X customer finish already not even first buzzer…”?

But sounds like you booked shion right after Nanae to get out ur 2nd shot so it was more Nanae being sub par than the shop?

Maybe it’s sign of the long hrs or she needs a break. I know she had a day off sometime last week.

YMMV that’s why sometimes better to see the j girls early on in their 2 week stint hahaha but yea I think Nanae is here in longer stay

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by High69 View Post
    I was somewhat disappointed with Nanae Services. While the service itself wasn't bad, as she clock-watcher and 2nd round rush to finish our scheduled hour together was unprofessional, having 15 minutes remaining, she ask to end quickly session and told me to shower at this point I do not feel punting and got soft went to shower first buzzer went off without even allowing me to wash my hands after dressed ask me to leave cause your time is finished as still 10mins to go for an hours lol left a sour taste in my mouth. Unfortunately, I won't be returning." hopefully others brothers had nice time!
    Booked Shion to flush the leftover lol was really service oriented she didn’t disappoint spend nice time, anal on menu but I disagree do not want to try either definitely will return to Shion but not Nanae.
    happy punting

My experience was completely opposite with Nanae! She's always made sure I had a great time. Her service is definitely in the top 3 I've experienced at Ginza. Plus, she was off sick recently, so maybe that explains why?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Completely agree with the above. Reception usually open to feedback, I can confirm in ur situation that’s usually a red flag for them ie finishing significantly early…one time I overheard reception go “Huh how come girl X customer finish already not even first buzzer…”?

But sounds like you booked shion right after Nanae to get out ur 2nd shot so it was more Nanae being sub par than the shop?

Maybe it’s sign of the long hrs or she needs a break. I know she had a day off sometime last week.

YMMV that’s why sometimes better to see the j girls early on in their 2 week stint hahaha but yea I think Nanae is here in longer stay

completely agree. I didn't want to complain, so I didn't approach the receptionist. she might be experiencing burnout, which is likely the reason for her attitude.

I didn't book an appointment immediately after hers,
    I just want to see next on - which involves a sour test - before I finish up
    Found out various different, that Shion was top notch then her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen Nanae 3 times, all the sessions were exceptional. There are some super stars in the shop ... I believe Nanae is one of the 'hidden' stars.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen Nanae also and really liked her. She's not PSE, but more like a girl next door. Good body, good BBBJ and fucked hard when we went at it. Has soapland experience in Yoshiwara in Tokyo, so you know she's well trained.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My experience was completely opposite with Nanae! She's always made sure I had a great time. Her service is definitely in the top 3 I've experienced at Ginza.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for update about her service Niisato!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just saw Nanae tonight. I was a bit wary due to her hours and also I've had a few duds recently at Ginza. However this ended up being near the top of my experiences at ginza haha.