Thread: V Mana - fuckable girl next door

Senior Member(無間使者)

V Mana - fuckable girl next door

Saw the V girl Mana this afternoon for one of my rare visits to Ginza Empire...wish they'd open a shop on the north shore...

It was a walk in and I wasn't offered a line up which I was hoping for , but the papasan showed me the photo of Mana and told me she was petite with CIM at $160 half hour...sounded good to me.

In the room and photos are definitely her. She is petite and quite pretty, not a stunner but a fuckable girl next door. C cup enhanced, nice round ass, very smiley and sweet.

Quick shower including bbbj, light kissing and onto the bed. A very nice blowjob and she actually understood the meaning of 'slowly' 🙂

Was responsive to DATY with some nice hip thrusts, then I lay down and she gave me a very nice pussy slide.

I decided just to go straight back to the bbbj and CIM, which she continued long after I came.

Very nice... I would return but if I do get back to Ginza I'd like to sample others, hopefully next time from a line up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    C cup enhanced
    Were they like bolt-on quality?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the recap - keen to see her at some point so good intel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Re enhanced breasts, medium size, natural looking, soft on the outside but with that unmistakable rock underneath.

Should have also mentioned that the advertised 23 yrs old may be overselling a bit, maybe 28 ish...but hey I'm in my 50s so WTF?

Also fully shaved with a compact snatch but a nice protruding clit that's enjoyable to lick.
    Last edited by speranza; 24-05-2024 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Error