Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why would a ML only offer extras next time?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Why would a ML only offer extras next time?

Paid for an hour to see a ML yesterday, and she only gave me a massage. Near the end she said "extras next time".

Why would a ML only offer extras next time? Is it to get me to return as a customer? Or was it just a polite way to decline to do extras with me?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A legit shop or???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    A legit shop or???
    Definitely not legit shop

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It could be both, to get you to return AND decline extras... Again!

This "next time" move never works for me, because I usually lose interest in the girl before "next time" comes around. Maybe years of paying to fuck has conditioned me into only remembering girls I could fuck, lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not uncommon. Makes you on the road to being a regular. Just roll the dice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How about this one, I had received FS on the first time. Next time I saw her a week later, she refused FS and told me she will give it next time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus_haha View Post
    Paid for an hour to see a ML yesterday, and she only gave me a massage. Near the end she said "extras next time".

Why would a ML only offer extras next time? Is it to get me to return as a customer? Or was it just a polite way to decline to do extras with me?
    Might have been on her period.
    Might have not wanted to touch you/not like your type/look etc
    Might have tried to see if you would come back to her after being blueballed
    Might have been shy
    Might have made her 'quota' of money for the day
    etc
    etc
    etc

You are dealing with a Female. There are an almost brain melting amount of possibilities of which only the smallest fraction percentage makes any kind of logical sense.

Try another girl at the shop would be my recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Might have been shy
    etc
    etc
    etc

You are dealing with a Female. There are an almost brain melting amount of possibilities of which only the smallest fraction percentage makes any kind of logical sense.

Well said.
    Was this a booking or a lineup? How was her attitude in the room (yes, I understand sans extras, but civilian wise)? Myself, if I found her interesting I'd try again, just so I'd know. If not, try another. I wouldn't discount the potential of her saving her energy for regulars... or having her own regular...

Quote Originally Posted by asnabc View Post
    How about this one, I had received FS on the first time. Next time I saw her a week later, she refused FS and told me she will give it next time.
    This is an odd one. You've been demoted from dinner to lunch dates, as George Costanza would put it. Maybe you didn't pay enough tip the first time around, bro?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This is an odd one. You've been demoted from dinner to lunch dates, as George Costanza would put it. Maybe you didn't pay enough tip the first time around, bro?
    Or perhaps that ole monthly visitation...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tell her there will be no next time. Unless it was that time of the month which makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Or perhaps that ole monthly visitation...
    Don't think so, bro. I've been declined due to this reason a number of times and they always make it abundantly clear as to why. If they wanted you to keep cumming back for more of the good stuff, they wouldn't let you go away not knowing the reason.

Don't think so, bro. I've been declined due to this reason a number of times and they always make it abundantly clear as to why. If they wanted you to keep cumming back for more of the good stuff, they wouldn't let you go away not knowing the reason.
    Point taken.

Why I like making/confirming booking with her via WeChat. She'll let me know of any performance limitations so I can decide go/no-go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It is an odd one and I was totally put off from seeing her again since she didn't give a reason for the FS rejection.

Anyway, I saw her after 6 months since she was the only one available and she remembers who I was and gave me a great service. I didn't ask for FS this time but near the end she whispers in my ears softly, "next time I let you cum inside". I was so buffed what she meant and replied back "cum inside????". She stumbled and after short pause said "oh, with a condom". Its been a few months, maybe I should visit again and see what she meant by that offer.... LOL

The joys of punting with a ML.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Might have been shy
    etc
    etc
    etc

Very true bro!

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Well said.
    Was this a booking or a lineup? How was her attitude in the room (yes, I understand sans extras, but civilian wise)? Myself, if I found her interesting I'd try again, just so I'd know. If not, try another. I wouldn't discount the potential of her saving her energy for regulars... or having her own regular...
    Her attitude was fine, we got along well and had good conversation and laughs. Which made me more perplexed as to why she didn't offer me extras there and then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably on her period bro.

As far as the 'next time' move. Classic way to get you back, also to get you to come back sooner. You're thinking about how bad you wanted your dick sucked, and viola she's on the roster Wednesday. Book her and get that blowie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Next time is just a Fob Off for this time

Anyway, I saw her after 6 months since she was the only one available and she remembers who I was and gave me a great service. I didn't ask for FS this time but near the end she whispers in my ears softly, "next time I let you cum inside". I was so buffed what she meant and replied back "cum inside????". She stumbled and after short pause said "oh, with a condom". Its been a few months, maybe I should visit again and see what she meant by that offer.... LOL
    Pretty clear to me...

Another potential for the denial: maybe a yeast infection. While all will understand "blood come", some punters might concentrate on the "infection" part, not hearing the "yeast". And with an infection, she might be a bit shy of telling you the precise reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus_haha View Post
    Her attitude was fine, we got along well and had good conversation and laughs. Which made me more perplexed as to why she didn't offer me extras there and then.
    In that case, if it was me, I'd definitely make a return visit. What's to lose? A massage fee... You didn't mention her nationality, but I'd try a "boken heart, boken heart" approach, especially if Thai.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It is an odd one and I was totally put off from seeing her again since she didn't give a reason for the FS rejection.

The joys of punting with a ML.
    If she's a regular keep a tab on her cycles, it comes handy when booking and taking things further

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    If she's a regular keep a tab on her cycles, it comes handy when booking and taking things further
    Or get her WeChat/Line contact... Also works wonders in finding her if she changes shops... no more plaintive cries of Does anyone know where Ms Reg is?. And it's great confirmation that she wants to keep doing business with you... My experience anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast