Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 5* star management !!!!!! I fucking got gonorrhea after seeing alexi 2 weeks ago

I have been silent on this post which is approaching viral (excuse the pun) status for a number of reasons and while reluctant because I am now being a party to it's activity by contributing ... I offer these comments by way of expressing a view that it is now passed the bounds of what is acceptable discourse on a number of fronts.

My Tuppence is:

1) 5* have been praised for taking quick action - but I am guarded in praise because at least on the forum they were silent until the issue was outed by the original dramatic post. However we do not know .. what we do not know! In other words I don't know for eg if 5* had contacted clients of Alexis around that period in question because they would have had contacts for many given Alexis almost exclsively working out of the Penthouse.
    In any event 5* would have removed Alexis from working (and she would have herself anyway) if for no other reason as it makes business sense to do so - it was in their best interest.
    So maybe they contacted people - maybe they didn't. On that issue it is closed now for me.

2) Did Alexis have Gonorrhea or some other infection? What are her test results?
    I am sorry if I offend some here but this questioning has passed the boundaries of respect and intrusion into a girls life.
    Remember if she did ... she didn't seek it ... didn't ask for it .... SHE WAS GIVEN IT !!!!
    The potential for those in contact with Alexis to have an issue is already known - that is all the information you need - so you decide!!- YOU act on that information.
    To continually draw Alexis name into this thread and ask for private information/ test results is unacceptable in my view and unnecessary - it is vilifying her for something she was given (if she was infected).
    The argument put that we need this information because it is a safety issue is totally spurious !!! I repeat what I said above ... YOU have all the information you need to make a decision !! You Decide! Want some surety? Then there is only ONE WAY = Go get tested !!!

3) Every sexual contact has risks - there is really nothing that newsworthy about this issue.

Every girl is at risk and is a risk to you - and almost in every case it will not be a deliberate act - so don't treat people like it is.
    A few years back I got a minor discharge - diagnosed as NSU (non specific Urethitus). Doc said I most probably got it during bbbj with a girl that had a cold - YES - common cold can cause a uretha infection!
    So why don't we have a temp sensor applied to every WG forehead before we head to the room. And while we are at it every punter should have the same or maybe a throat inspection so they don't pass on a cold during dfk!! Can't you see how bullshit that is - as is assigning blame for amutual consent activity.

4) Go get tested !!!

Why ? Because specifically you saw Alexis ?
    No - because it is a timely reminder that many of the practices like bbbj (that I do participate in as well) .. have risks ... risks for both parties!!
    How to mitigate risks?
    a) Abstinence or totally safe sex will mitigate risk of contraction.
    b) Testing will mitigate to an extent risk of ongoing transmission - especially as symptoms are not prevalent in all cases.
    I have had a range of test just done (Gonorrhea, Clamydia, Syphilis, HIV) - Why? Did I see Alexis or show any symptoms?
    NO - Alexis does not see Aussies otherwise I would have! and I had no symptoms !!
    I got tested because this thread was a timely reminder ! I acted on the information I had - I needed nothing more for ME to make a decision about ME!

5) The 4 Corners program ???
    Total red herring to this thread so I just ignore it.

CONCLUSION AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THEN
    In my humble opinion I say:
    - MAN UP bros - stop the questioning re Alexis - you need to know nothing else about this young girls private situation for you to make a decision - such as get a test or not get a test.
    - Then you will have a clean slate as they say - and THEN YOU can make another fully informed decision about how YOU will conduct your sex practices!

Peace be with you - and Alexis in particular!

Banned
    I noticed a couple of contributions from several members made during the last hour expressing some mild criticism of 5 star and wilisno have mysteriously been deleted. I'll repost mine, it was simply in relation to lomax's earlier post which drew attention to 5 star's alleged connection to human trafficking syndicates. In response i said 'crikey he's right' and provided the following link:

http://m.smh.com.au/national/legal-b...009-1lfxs.html

This story is relevant to this topic because (a) the 4 corners report claimed that 5 star management forced theIr workers to engage in unsafe sex practices, and (b) if 5 star is run by an organised crime syndicate they have no credibility and any claims made by them should be viewed with skepticism.

Wilisno - ill post this again if you delete it

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    I noticed a couple of contributions from several members made during the last hour expressing some mild criticism of 5 star and wilisno have mysteriously been deleted. I'll repost mine, it was simply in relation to lomax's earlier post which drew attention to 5 star's alleged connection to human trafficking syndicates. In response i said 'crikey he's right' and provided the following link:

This story is relevant to this topic because (a) the 4 corners report claimed that 5 star management forced theIr workers to engage in unsafe sex practices, and (b) if 5 star is run by an organised crime syndicate they have no credibility and any claims made by them should be viewed with skepticism.

I wish I could delete it ! Lol. But better still, I think 5* should complain to Admin to get you banned for malicious attacks to a shop, a worker and other member !

The forum has gone through all this shit a year ago, you newbies should go back and have a read about it including the general concensus of the documentary, there were several threads about it, including some in the Melbourne forum, not gonna waste time here again !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

To Bro iamnowfuced1234

After reading all your posts and Pms, this is the only conclusion we have for you.

1) You posted 1st on the Melbourne AR re ALEXI on 20th Aug @ 2.59pm ( You mentioned to us that you are not from Melbourne )
    = Alexi has never worked or intend to work in Melbourne

2) You posted 2nd on Sydney AR on 20th Aug 3.04pm
    =After reading your report, we rang Alexi re your complain, 1 of her own customer already told her your post, she was upset, very stressed. We asked her to attend check up , she told us that she already had the check up.
    = we asked her did she had a swab on her throat, she said yes
    = we asked her did you have a JAB, she said she did.
    = we mistakenly though that she was infected and she received a JAB but her impression is a JAB means a needle in her arm
    = A needle in her arm for BLOOD TEST
    = we told her to get a certificate of all her test from the Hospital.

3) you saw Alexi on Friday 3rd Aug @ 11.16pm for 45min ( After you came back from a trip from overseas )
    = Alexi stopped work on the 7th Aug for her monthly period.
    =From 30th July to 3rd Aug.. Alexi had 31 customers
    =From 4th Aug to 6th Aug.. Alexi had 21 customers

4) you had your STD symptoms on the 8/9th Aug & you had your test on Monday 13th Aug. & was posted on 20th Aug
    = Alexi had the swab & all her test ( blood) on 14th Aug. Her results was known on 15th Aug. All her medical results were printed and given to her on 24thAug

ALEXI test results are ALL NEGATIVE

=For the last 12 days since you posted your STD claim, Alexi and 5* been asking & contacting many Alexi's customers, not a SINGLE ONE has any problem with STD.

= We really need a Medical expert to explain to us all HOW did you contract STD from Alexi while all her results were NEGATIVE

= We might need a LIE DETECTOR to verify your Claim.

= Alexi has given us her permission to show Bro iamnowfuced1234 her NEGATIVE TEST RESULTS anytime @ 5* City

TO ALL BROS... Thank you for all you supports for ALEXI

ALEXI NEVER HAS STD
    ...Lets all move on and let Alexi enjoy her holidays with her love ones
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Maybe the gf / wife had been fooling around while he was overseas on the work trip. Hey, it's a possibility... big G often has no symptoms on women.

Banned
    Thanks for the response 5 star, i think you've cleared everything up. Just a couple of questions:

If alexis results were negative why was she prescribed medication to treat the throat infection during the checkup and why was she away from work for 2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Alexi has been off for 2 weeks now. She had been to Sydney Hospital for a FULL CHECKUP, She was given medication for infection in her throat. Alexi must have got the infection from the customer before YOU

Bro iamnowfuced1234
    BBBJ service is an optional service. Sorry for any inconvenient caused.

Punt SAFELY

... Let's all move on and let Alexi enjoy her holidays with her love ones

=================

Totally, absolutely, unreservedly support this statement !!!

Thanks for the response 5 star, i think you've cleared everything up. Just a couple of questions:

If alexis results were negative why was she prescribed medication to treat the throat infection during the checkup and why was she away from work for 2 weeks?
    Now you know who's talking with substance and who's talking nonsense all along with unsubstantiated trash !

I've said it in my original response to this matter that it was a misunderstanding on 5*'s part, and Alexie never had STI, but it was too big a disappointment to you that you wouldn't let go, mind you, you've been the only one throughout the week !

Alexie complained of a sore-throat and went to the doctor one day, and when iamnowfuced1234 posted his rant, 5* automatically thought that was the case, hence the misunderstanding !

To accused 5* was only forced to post it on the forum to alert punters after iamnowfuced1234 posted his was yet another act of malicious attack. If a shop didn't know his girl had the desease, how could he alert others before he was alerted !

By Charlie123

Also, 5* didnt initially disclose the fact that alexi had contracted an STD. It was only after the fact was made public by the original poster that they acknowledged she had tested positive. Unfortunately the issue has subsequently been made more confused by unsubstantiated statements from wilisno that alexi never actually had the STD at all.

The reputation of the shop and the WL are secondary considerations - the health and safety of punters is most important.
    To accuse me of disregarding the health of others by advising people to contact the shop first instead of posting on the forum, well !, You've succeeded in shooting yourself in the foot, now you know whether it's wise to post it on the forum first !

By Charlie123

Wilisno - you expressed your view that the original poster should never have started this thread, and should have instead PMed the shop to make his complaint. Your first concern has always been with the reputation of the shop rather than the health and safety of the customer. You clearly care NOTHING about the right of her customers to know if they might have contracted an STD or not. And now you are peddling unsubstantiated claims in an attempt to further confuse and mislead people. Your involvement in this issue has been irresponsible and shameful from the beginning. Take a long hard look at yourself - people's health is at stake.
    The correct procedure should be : Contact the shop if you think you've been infected by one of the girls, let the shop do some investigation, if you don't get an answer, then post it on the forum, or if the shop admitted the girl had STI, but still wouldn't want to alert her customers, then post it yourself, not before !

Just hope you have learned some lessons by now ! With this sort of constant malicious attacks, still not sure if you can survive the ban !

Banned
    I can't understand a word of your incoherent blatherings.

Whatever. Ban me if you like wilisno, see if i give a fuck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

This bullshit news again.

Tell me, which any of their girl think she is a sex slave?

Even if you use money to convince them to say so.
    I don't think any of them would say she is a sex slave.

How can you be a slave when you are earning >$500 a day?
    How can you be a sex slave, when you can work as you like?
    How can you be a sex slave, when the boss asked the girl for confirmation about booking? Whether she can do it or not.
    How can you be a sex slave, when you can choose who to see? White or no white, or no problem at all?
    How can you be a sex slave, when you can choose your holiday time, to go back to your country?

One most important thing:
    How can you be a sex slave, when you can afford to buy those new LV Bags, Gucci Bags, those new phones, iPad, etc.?

Can you imagine a slave using LV Bags, I can't buddy.

So, let's hear your very logical answer to these questions..

And you can ask 5*, Wilisno, anyone, any girl. Whether they have the right to do this at 5*.

You seem to be able to make very valid sounding argument.
    Let's see how you answer these brother.

Banned
    I never said the four corners story was true, I just posted a link to the smh article. Believe whatever you like.

I can't understand a word of your incoherent blatherings.

Whatever. Ban me if you like wilisno, see if i give a fuck.
    As expected, what do you understand anyway !

Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    This bullshit news again.

Tell me, which any of their girl think she is a sex slave?

Even if you use money to convince them to say so.
    I don't think any of them would say she is a sex slave.

How can you be a slave when you are earning >$500 a day?
    How can you be a sex slave, when you can work as you like?
    How can you be a sex slave, when the boss asked the girl for confirmation about booking? Whether she can do it or not.
    How can you be a sex slave, when you can choose who to see? White or no white, or no problem at all?
    How can you be a sex slave, when you can choose your holiday time, to go back to your country?

One most important thing:
    How can you be a sex slave, when you can afford to buy those new LV Bags, Gucci Bags, those new phones, iPad, etc.?

Can you imagine a slave using LV Bags, I can't buddy.

So, let's hear your very logical answer to these questions..

And you can ask 5*, Wilisno, anyone, any girl. Whether they have the right to do this at 5*.

You seem to be able to make very valid sounding argument.
    Let's see how you answer these brother.
    He said he didn't mean anything by posting that, that's what he does, just for the purpose of malicious attacks !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I never said the four corners story was true, I just posted a link to the smh article. Believe whatever you like.

If you know the story is unproven, you know it is possible to get deleted. By the admin of course! Because 5* is an advertiser.

Why would you accuse someone else?

Are you neutral and really concerned with fellow punters?,

or do you have something personal with a person and a shop, while trying to sound as Punter's rights defender?

And of course this is a genuine question from your fellow punter.

Banned
    I never said the story was unproven. The 4 corners investigation was raised by another member, I posted the link to the story as i felt the claims by the joint 4 corners/SMH expose concerning WLs at 5* being coerced into unsafe sex practices was potentially relevant to this thread. As i say, what you choose to believe about the 4 corners report is entirely up to you.

I think wilisno's story about alexi having a sore throat and mistaking this for a gonoreah infection, and somehow being misdiangosed and prescribed medication to treat gonoreah, is ridiculous and laughable. Again, believe what you choose to believe. I have no issue with five star and i really wish alexi the very best. On the other hand, I find wilisno's constant lies and spin offensive, insulting and utterly irresponsible.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    I never said the story was unproven. The 4 corners investigation was raised by another member, I posted the link to the story as i felt the claims by the joint 4 corners/SMH expose concerning WLs at 5* being coerced into unsafe sex practices was potentially relevant to this thread. As i say, what you choose to believe about the 4 corners report is entirely up to you.

I think wilisno's story about alexi having a sore throat and mistaking this for a gonoreah infection, and somehow being misdiangosed and prescribed medication to treat gonoreah, is ridiculous and laughable. Again, believe what you choose to believe. I have no issue with five star and i really wish alexi the very best. On the other hand, I find wilisno's constant lies and spin offensive, insulting and utterly irresponsible.
    I think you should stop Charlie

Most people who like going to 5* dont wanted to remember and at the end 5* names were mention but as far as most punter see 5* girls comes and goes as they like and most punters dont need a reminder. Also in my eyes your silly for pushing this thread unless your the concern party who actually punt in 5* regularly if your not you seem like a busybody so let it go as you have contributed to ML lets move on.

See who's lying here ! Even blatantly fabricating story about Alexie being misdiagnosed ! Either you have problem reading text or you simply indulge in malicious attacks. As I stated, 5* misunderstood it and thought it was a symptom of STI, and since Alexie had been off work, so automatically and logically it seemed to be the case. You're the only one who said misdiagnosed, not me. But of course your intention is to continue smearing the shop ! Enough said !

altgourami
    Mods, please close this thread.

If you're a punter - regardless of what shop you've been to or what girls you've seen - if you haven't been practising safe sex then get checked out by your GP or confidential sexual health clinic on a regular basis.

If you find that you've been infected at some stage inform all your sexual partners (and their shops) of your illness.

If you don't do this now you have NO RIGHT to complain about this issue because you are part of the problem of spreading STD from girl to girl, shop to shop.

Note I have done nothing but defend the girl and the shop in this thread because I have had unsafe sex BBBJ, DD, DATY, DFK or BBFS in my relatively short punting career at various times. This makes me primarily responsible for any personal health issues I may have had to deal with in the past.

Note I have been to 5 Star only once in my life. So many years ago that I can't remember who it was with. Or even what the service was like except to say that it included BBBJ and DD.

Oh, and I don't make a habit of unsafe sex - in fact I try to stick solely to massage to guard my own sexual health. Last thing I want is some short or long lasting legacy of 30 minutes of sex with a hooker.

Willsno, on my no cauc crack, I am not bitter about this and I respect each girls right to choose. 5 Star is way above the many other shops that make girls say hello to whoever comes through the door.

One day I'll try the penthouse. But not with Moon it seems... the more I can't have the more I dream of flying to the Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by altgourami View Post
    Mods, please close this thread.

If you're a punter - regardless of what shop you've been to or what girls you've seen - if you haven't been practising safe sex then get checked out by your GP or confidential sexual health clinic on a regular basis.

If you find that you've been infected at some stage inform all your sexual partners (and their shops) of your illness.

If you don't do this now you have NO RIGHT to complain about this issue because you are part of the problem of spreading STD from girl to girl, shop to shop.

Note I have done nothing but defend the girl and the shop in this thread because I have had unsafe sex BBBJ, DD, DATY, DFK or BBFS in my relatively short punting career at various times. This makes me primarily responsible for any personal health issues I may have had to deal with in the past.

Note I have been to 5 Star only once in my life. So many years ago that I can't remember who it was with. Or even what the service was like except to say that it included BBBJ and DD.

Oh, and I don't make a habit of unsafe sex - in fact I try to stick solely to massage to guard my own sexual health. Last thing I want is some short or long lasting legacy of 30 minutes of sex with a hooker.

Willsno, on my no cauc crack, I am not bitter about this and I respect each girls right to choose. 5 Star is way above the many other shops that make girls say hello to whoever comes through the door.

One day I'll try the penthouse. But not with Moon it seems... the more I can't have the more I dream of flying to the Moon.
    Haha ! I think once you've seen someone there, words spread out that you're a gentleman, then Moon should be happy to see you !

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678