Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1511

Thread: 252B Parramatta Rd Stanmore, new management, your favourite hostess Coco

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Thanks for the advice, I should have listened to you guys' wise words long time ago and this is probably not the first time I screwed up, hopefully this will be the last time, but there are a lot of smart people out there who can see my weaknesses better than myself.

Anyway, I promise not to argue anymore.

So have a nice day everybody and let me close here by saying this:

501/532 Newtown is still the best value RnT shops in Sydney bar none, guess no one will challenge me on that.

Cheers

Don't go back on your word !!

Sorry! But I disagree

Shop Owner
    Very good look girl Jojo return today, 21, beautiful face, big white 36 C Cups ball ball, no miss out!

Angela, also young girl 22, big c cup ball, very nice girl

Yumiko, Taiwan girl, a real woman with big white C Cup ball, very good services

Eva, pretty Taiwan girl, very slim and petite, Mena lookalike, willing to please

thank you
    Stanmore Remedial Massage
    252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    or rear entry via Corunna lane
    Opening 7 days, 10am to 10pm
    02-9568-5889, 0470-380-834

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Coco,

Do you ladies actually open till 10pm or still close early sometimes?

I dont want to arrive at 8pm and see a closed gate again.

Quote Originally Posted by Punted-till-Munted View Post
    Coco,

Do you ladies actually open till 10pm or still close early sometimes?

I dont want to arrive at 8pm and see a closed gate again.
    Hi Brother PTM,

8pm should be absolutely no problem mate, but if I am heading that way, I will always make a booking first, night time at Stanmore is unpredictable (so is all punting shop), sometimes quiet sometimes very busy, why take the chance.

In regards to closing at 10pm, Coco is always there until closing (may be except the weekend with some family commitments) and Eva and Abby are both very hard working and responsible MLs (if they are on shift, but lately I think at least one of them will be on every night), I've been told they sometimes take bookings at 11pm ! Basically if you call ahead and book, you won't be disappointed.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydman View Post
    I'm sorry ahlungor, but you should not be flattered. I think that you are the main reason mimi is having problems getting customers at 252b.

Some guy posts a negative comment challenging your unusually enthusiastic positive comments and you just could not let it go. You kept challenging him repeatedly which just gave him more opportunities to keep posting negative stuff.

Negative comments will ALWAYS get more interest than positive ones. And you gave the guy no choice but to keep responding.

Even when promoting another ML you made reference to his comments.

If you could have let it go with "sorry, I disagree" and not commented further. The couple of pages of criticism would not have been posted.

Sorry, but I think this one is your fault.

Unfortunately Mimi, who provides a great service, is suffering due to your stubbornness.
    well said Sydman common sense is not so common after all

Quote Originally Posted by COCO68 View Post
    Very good look girl Jojo return today, 21, beautiful face, big white 36 C Cups ball ball, no miss out!

Angela, also young girl 22, big c cup ball, very nice girl

Yumiko, Taiwan girl, a real woman with big white C Cup ball, very good services

Eva, pretty Taiwan girl, very slim and petite, Mena lookalike, willing to please

thank you
    Great line up today Coco san,

All young girls in their 20's

The new 23 Jump Street.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Brother PTM,

8pm should be absolutely no problem mate, but if I am heading that way, I will always make a booking first, night time at Stanmore is unpredictable (so is all punting shop), sometimes quiet sometimes very busy, why take the chance.

In regards to closing at 10pm, Coco is always there until closing (may be except the weekend with some family commitments) and Eva and Abby are both very hard working and responsible MLs (if they are on shift, but lately I think at least one of them will be on every night), I've been told they sometimes take bookings at 11pm ! Basically if you call ahead and book, you won't be disappointed.

Cheers

Ahlungor, I hope you take this as constructive feedback. Answering a question directed at the shop owner 15 minutes after it was asked (not giving Coco the chance to reply herself) is part of the issue here. No wonder you are getting bros raising the point that you can't let things lie.

Trust me if you take a step back and dont jump in so quickly, you might find other like minded posters will answer first. This will take a bit of the heat off you. Just my 2 rmb.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good point slarty.
    Coco is running the business, not alungor.

On another note, trying to make a booking. Been calling for the last hour or so. No one is answering the landline.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punted-till-Munted View Post
    Good point slarty.
    Coco is running the business, not alungor.
    Some members don't know when to keep out of other peoples business!
    Enough said!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slarty View Post
    Ahlungor, I hope you take this as constructive feedback. Answering a question directed at the shop owner 15 minutes after it was asked (not giving Coco the chance to reply herself) is part of the issue here. No wonder you are getting bros raising the point that you can't let things lie.
    The member claims that he "Volunteer " to help a few shops to enhance their business. Always have query that if the same advices been given to all these shop owners individually or in a Round table meetings attended by all five. Special Pricing on Sunday? Only issue is those shops have to compete "definite number of punters who may follow the promotion" i.e. Zero Sum game in business term. To be successful, the shop owners have to devote to take control of delivery of Good Quality of services & product and managing customers feedbacks all by themselves. For eg. how many girls are doing 5 days weeks in Stanmore?

Thank you all

But I disagree

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you Coco.. Disagree here ....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    On another note, trying to make a booking. Been calling for the last hour or so. No one is answering the landline.[/QUOTE]

Try the mobile 0470 380 834

Senior Member(無間使者)
    stay away from the 5 threads promoting Snow Lotus, Stanmore, Silver Fox, QVB and 316 Central and I would be very interested to see what else you have left to say in this forum !!

Cheers
    Thought 316 Central's success credit should go to Potluck and Alice herself. Other than surfing this forum ... lots of good shops//websites to visit in city, north and south... But I am salary man can only do it after business hours.. otherwise I will get sacked ((

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydman View Post
    On another note, trying to make a booking. Been calling for the last hour or so. No one is answering the landline.
    Try the mobile 0470 380 834[/QUOTE]

I did.

Thank you coco.

Very good one hour massage. No part 2.

If I wanted part 2, would have gone elsewhere

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    Some members don't know when to keep out of other peoples business!
    Enough said!!
    Don't get me wrong, I appreciate his input and he has given much helpful information.

just some things need a direct answer, not one from a middle man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    Thought 316 Central's success credit should go to Potluck and Alice herself. Other than surfing this forum ... lots of good shops//websites to visit in city, north and south... But I am salary man can only do it after business hours.. otherwise I will get sacked ((
    I'll take that as a compliment

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey Coco.....why don't you get sexy little Miranda back?? I miss her and her tight little pussy terribly. If you can't get Miranda back who would you recommend for similar Part 2 service??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    I'll take that as a compliment
    You deserve the recognition ..

Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast