Thread: Thai Masseuse Advice

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Thai Masseuse Advice

Hey guys,

So I've been going to this legit thai massage place for many years, and in the past few months a girl started working with there which I've made bookings exclusively with since I first had her. She gives an incredible Thai massage (no happy endings). She's also gorgeous, slim and sweet. I probably see her between 2-3 times every week. She speaks reasonable English (better than many) and we have nice conversations, and when I see her she seems to have a genuine smile on her face.

So the problem is I think I've started to fall in lov with her. I feel like there is some sort of connection between us - as though we're both interested, but are both shy and won't speak up about it. I bought her a gift a while back and she seemed very happy & smiley but we still didn't discuss anything out in the open. I'm not sure if I'm imagining it but it seems like we 'touch' more intimately during the massage. Eg if my hand happens to be on her leg or stomach as part of the massage, I'll kind of touch/squeeze a little bit, and gradually move up her leg and she doesn't seem to resist. It's only been VERY subtle, but it wasn't like that before. She seems like she's *VERY* straight edge from what I can see, so I don't suspect she'd be up for anything in the parlour, or even on a first date. I suspect it would need to be a long game/dating thing, which I'd be willing to do.

So I just want to ask my brothers out there, do I have a chance? Or am I delusional? Is she like a WL in that all the customers are just $ signs, and she's nice while I'm there, but doesn't care once I walk out? How can I tell? I guess I'm wondering about the mentality both of a massage lady, and also of Thai women in general. I'm kind of shy, as is she, but from what I've read about Thai girls they won't ever make the first move - is that right? How should I proceed with this girl???

Any advice would be appreciated bros.

Dorian.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    Hey guys,

So I've been going to this legit thai massage place for many years, and in the past few months a girl started working with there which I've made bookings exclusively with since I first had her. She gives an incredible Thai massage (no happy endings). She's also gorgeous, slim and sweet. I probably see her between 2-3 times every week. She speaks reasonable English (better than many) and we have nice conversations, and when I see her she seems to have a genuine smile on her face.

So the problem is I think I've started to fall in lov with her. I feel like there is some sort of connection between us - as though we're both interested, but are both shy and won't speak up about it. I bought her a gift a while back and she seemed very happy & smiley but we still didn't discuss anything out in the open. I'm not sure if I'm imagining it but it seems like we 'touch' more intimately during the massage. Eg if my hand happens to be on her leg or stomach as part of the massage, I'll kind of touch/squeeze a little bit, and gradually move up her leg and she doesn't seem to resist. It's only been VERY subtle, but it wasn't like that before. She seems like she's *VERY* straight edge from what I can see, so I don't suspect she'd be up for anything in the parlour, or even on a first date. I suspect it would need to be a long game/dating thing, which I'd be willing to do.

So I just want to ask my brothers out there, do I have a chance? Or am I delusional? Is she like a WL in that all the customers are just $ signs, and she's nice while I'm there, but doesn't care once I walk out? How can I tell? I guess I'm wondering about the mentality both of a massage lady, and also of Thai women in general. I'm kind of shy, as is she, but from what I've read about Thai girls they won't ever make the first move - is that right? How should I proceed with this girl???

Dorian.
    I think most if not all Thai girls that work in legit shops are probably genuinely nice good and religious girls, and would be interested in a long term relationship if they like you.
    So if she is your your type court her like any real girl you would meet in any other legit place.

If you want a short term fling go to a RnT or brothel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

w6q2jb

Does she have a boyfriend? If not and you like her...weigh up the odds...Ask her out and treat her well with politeness etc. If she refuses you may find it hard to continue to see her!

I have had a similar situation with a legit Thai massage place over the last 2 years. I have been to numerous shops over the last 2 years also.
    What i found is we have a lot of very sexy young Thai girls working away in legit shops. They are super friendly yes from my experience.
    The younger ones protect their virginity. But they still flirt and play the game you concoct in your head if you follow me.

Me personally i stopped myself from touching her leg and asking her out.
    She gave me the hints that she wanted a date but i refuse to wreck a great massage outlet for me with a touch of who knows what might happen one day.

Very similar on internet dating chat sites. Most Thai women will be very careful of the Australian way of finger them fuck them forget them.
    I have a couple of Thai girl friends from the internet who i have met for lunch. They just want to have fun. One girl was sending me pics of her tits and body for weeks but no she didn't want a fuck.
    She told me a girl has to protect her virginity. I moved on.

Good luck!!

Give it a go - never say never to a chance at love !!
    Great things can happen

Quote Originally Posted by charliesexy69 View Post
    I have a couple of Thai girl friends from the internet who i have met for lunch. They just want to have fun. One girl was sending me pics of her tits and body for weeks but no she didn't want a fuck.
    She told me a girl has to protect her virginity. I moved on.
    What a nice girl!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by charliesexy69 View Post
    One girl was sending me pics of her tits and body for weeks but no she didn't want a fuck.
    Pics or STFU. :-P

To the OP, just ask her out mate, what's the worst that can happen??

Reckon it'd be weirder if trying to push the boundaries and go out with a regular WL. If this girl's legit and a total sweetie, even if she knocks you back she'll probably still be flattered and continue to give you great massages .... maybe even better / more if she feels bad about turning you down.

Plus, if you don't ask her out, nailed on one day you'll be thinking back and wondering "What if??". No regrets, have a crack, and good luck. :-)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I think most if not all Thai girls that work in legit shops are probably genuinely nice good and religious girls, and would be interested in a long term relationship if they like you.
    So if she is your your type court her like any real girl you would meet in any other legit place.

If you want a short term fling go to a RnT or brothel
    Totally agree, I was in a similar situation to OP. But she obviously saw me as $$$ saw her on the street, said hello and ignored me. Still go see her though best massage ive had very relaxing .

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    Hey guys,

Dorian.
    Very simple brother,

If you never never ask, you will never never know!

If you are both shy, then I will say you are lucky to have already met in the Thai shop, have some bodily contact - even all legit - and have some rapport and you will have no problem communicating , in another word, you have broken the ice, you can probably call her a "friend".

Next move. Just find out what sort of food she likes - probably Thai......lol and if she likes to go to movie or dinner or something! Not much romantic comedy at the moment but The Internship or the Man of Tai Chi with a bit of Asian favour could be good.

If she declines on your first attempt, keep going back to see her for massage and may be ask her again in a couple of weeks time, from what you said , she may like you too. So if you ask her a few times, gives her plenty of "face", just to show that you are serious about her, and she is not "easy", she may be curious too !!

Good luck

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So if you ask her a few times, gives her plenty of "face", just to show that you are serious about her, and she is not "easy", she may be curious too !!
    Chicks love getting "face" and guys love getting "head"

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Chicks love getting "face" and guys love getting "head"
    Wouldn't expect anything else from you brother CL !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I say go for it... I mean what is the worst that can happen ?? A knockback?..

Well I would, if we end up together, I will get great massage everyday with happy ending this time