Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bare tackle ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

Bare tackle ?

In response to Sextus's thread: Beautiful, BARE pussys

Anyone willing to admit to shaving their tackle, or part of it, recently or ever ?

Banned
    Trim, yes. Shave, fuck no. Ain't no way I'm waving a razor about down there ....

Guilty as charged. I tried it for kicks. Haven't maintained it though. Would rather use the money on punts

I think quite a few on this forum have visited Smiling Angels Massage in Chatswood and have had Yumi and/or Bella wax their meat and 2 veg.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    In response to Sextus's thread: Beautiful, BARE pussys

Anyone willing to admit to shaving their tackle, or part of it, recently or ever ?
    Yup! but not fully shaved, just on the sides and the balls.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Shave your balls and watch what happens. Suki from Tokyo Ctas first suggested this to me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by HengDai View Post
    Guilty as charged. I tried it for kicks. Haven't maintained it though. Would rather use the money on punts

I think quite a few on this forum have visited Smiling Angels Massage in Chatswood and have had Yumi and/or Bella wax their meat and 2 veg.
    ...and starfish... for the long, lusty dd's...

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    ...and starfish... for the long, lusty dd's...
    oh that too! LOVE THAT DD!

Banned
    I get it waxed much better than shaving!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was shaving mine completely and it was fun for a while. then I got lazy and after 2-3 days of no shaving, WLs started to complain that it scratched them. So now I just trim and shave the balls area :P

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have had full Brazilian wax now for 12 months. I decided to get it done as i was sick of trim shave trim shave all the time.
    A cute lady with big tits does it for me in Nth Parramatta. Cost is $50 and she is also a hairdresser. She operates from home.
    She tells me she has more male clients than female. She makes you feel comfortable and its over in 5 minutes.
    The first time i went i was terrified.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I go between waxing and shaving. It feels nicer and the ML generally make a comment that its feels nice and cleaner. If theres stubble after shaving, it can cause some issues for the ML during b2b though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i must getting old when i think its ok for a guy to have some body hair.... and not look like a pre-pubescent boy

Banned
    Full Brazilian?? Fucking hell .... got my back waxed once, don't have THAT much hair but it was like that scene with Steve Carell in the 40 Year Old Virgin, no fucking way would I get that done to my boys.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The crepe skin of the balls, unlike the mare tranquillitatus of the face is more difficult to shave. Particularly in cold weather when it resembles the skin of a walnut. But it is part of my pre-punt routine.

You have to be diligent because the shorter the hair that you miss the pricklier it is - so your whole purpose is undermined if you don't get every prickle. Your purpose of course is for the comfort of the wl. I also trim, although I am fairly light anyway. I think thick bush on men or women - particularly on men because of my inherent bias - looks shithouse, So, incidentally, do women in general.

btw, how long does a waxing last before prickles appear again?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't know why but getting rid of the hair on the nuts causes them to fill up quicker after sex.

Since i have been getting them waxed they scream out more often for pussy.
    Or i save the fees and take it for a gallop.
    Asian ladies don't like that small spikey regrowth. It hurts the pussy lips.
    When you get waxing done you don't get the spikey regrowth.

Hope that is useful to someone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    The crepe skin of the balls, unlike the mare tranquillitatus of the face is more difficult to shave. Particularly in cold weather when it resembles the skin of a walnut. But it is part of my pre-punt routine.

You have to be diligent because the shorter the hair that you miss the pricklier it is - so your whole purpose is undermined if you don't get every prickle. Your purpose of course is for the comfort of the wl. I also trim, although I am fairly light anyway. I think thick bush on men or women - particularly on men because of my inherent bias - looks shithouse, So, incidentally, do women in general.

Lasts 2 weeks and hair starts to regrow but it isn't spiky. Every 4 to 5 weeks you will need waxing. It bloody hurts like hell but it is worth the pain.
    Put it this way...It will add a new dimension in your sex life and with no hair your tackle looks a shitload bigger.

Shaving and trimming with scissors causes ingrown hairs and your hair will grow back thicker.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, i've been waxing for about a year.
    In my experience 80% girls love it, plus I reckon BBBJ and DD feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    That's the benefit of waxing. Even when regrowth appears 3-4 weeks later the hair isn't prickly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    I think I should try waxing. I've got really thick hair follicles...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry if it's a stupid question, but how exactly do they wax the balls when you get it done professionally? do they stretch the skin before tearing the wax off? surely they dont just put the wax on the normal ballsack and rip it off, woudln't that pull your ballsack skin right out and hurt like absolute hell? I'm just curious how the process works exactly.

Also, do you get hard when the woman does this? Surely you would? and do they expect it, are they ok with it?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    Sorry if it's a stupid question, but how exactly do they wax the balls when you get it done professionally? do they stretch the skin before tearing the wax off? surely they dont just put the wax on the normal ballsack and rip it off, woudln't that pull your ballsack skin right out and hurt like absolute hell? I'm just curious how the process works exactly.

Also, do you get hard when the woman does this? Surely you would? and do they expect it, are they ok with it?
    There is an emergency nurse who they call over to give you a quick DTBBBJCIMSW to keep you down, they can get quite busy ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast