Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Busty Taiwanee Kitty, 34 DD Cups is one sexy kitten !!

Busty Taiwanese Kitty, 34 DD Cups is one sexy kitten !!

I had nearly finished this review on my phone and I bloody hit the wrong button and it's gone !! Damn it !

I don't have time to retype everything so just a quick summary :

Kitty, 23 yr old Taiwanese student , very pleasant looking, (Chloe is more beautiful), more than makes it up with very bubbly personality, she is quite petite, about 5 foot 1, size 8, all natural 34 DD Cups, one of the nicest pair of tits I have seen in recent years, pure white skin, very smooth and soft, (unfortunately she has a lot of cupping marks on her back, but I wasn't looking at her back at all.).......lol

A bit of baby fat as well but that's fine with me, I just love her body, when I turn her around with her back on my chest and my both hands reach around to the front and grabbing one breast in each hand, I watched us from the standing mirror, I felt like I was in one of those Japanese AV and Kitty was Sora Aoi !! Their body are very similar !! The only different is, Sora has a thick carpet down there and Kitty is very neatly trimmed。I just couldn't get my hands off those boobies and I can see that Kitty is very proud of them and loved to have them pampered ! The nipples are small and responsive and the skins are white and soft, yet I was feeling all her firmness and bouncy nature where only young breasts can provide ! And she also has very tight but meaty and bouncy butt too, so delicious I can't help but kissed them a few times, yeap, I was kissing her ass ! Thing we do when we discover some fine treasures !

HJ was slow and sensual, Kitty likes to joke around and flirting with me all the time, and as soon as I was oiled up and she was playing with my tool, she started to talk a bit dirty too, so I flirt back and talk more dirty back, and she can say a few things in her Taiwanese Cantonese too, which was really sexy! And those tits, so yummy, I had to cum, and cum I did, I gave them my best shot and Kitty keep saying things man likes to hear, very happy indeed!

Oh, and I forgot to mention about the massage, it's a 7.5. Very relaxing and quite firm when she used her fists and elbows on me. Kitty is really a very good all rounder! Am I overhyping her again, well, I couldn't care less, she is that good, I didn't really want to share ......lol

But she really gave me a lot of girl friend feel and she is very passionate, hard to imagine a dirty old man would have made so much impression on a young ML , so we either click very well or she is a good actress or she is very professional or she is simply - good !

Highly recommended !!

Just for me, I will see Kitty again before Chloe !! May be because Kitty kissed me a lot ! And those tits, I have to play again!!

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到) bigroundtits's Avatar
    OP Bro, I know how beautiful Chloe is, she is so innocent. When she smiles, she looks really gorgeous. I have only tried Chloe in this shop. Can you recommend some other girls to me pls? Is Chloe the best as I guess she is in this shop?

Quote Originally Posted by bigroundtits View Post
    OP Bro, I know how beautiful Chloe is, she is so innocent. When she smiles, she looks really gorgeous. I have only tried Chloe in this shop. Can you recommend some other girls to me pls? Is Chloe the best as I guess she is in this shop?
    Hi brother

Most of your posts were asking other brothers if so and so's big tits are real?? And I could see that you were a fans of Mia from 501 too!! We have a lot in common !!

And you have already met Chloe, so good on you !

And you are asking me to recommend some other girl for you in this shop!

What the bloody hell am I posting this review on Kitty for ??........lol

OK, for the record, I would like to recommend you try Kitty, she is very cute, pretty face, friendly and all natural 34 DD Cups !!

You will be totally lost between her Posh Cleavage !!

Cheers

We do have a lot in common, I am also a quite old man from Hong Kong, lol. Chloe is really sweet, pretty and intelligent. I really like her. As for Kitty, I might try her next week lol, 34DD cups are too good to miss, and pure white skin, wow!! I know Mia pretty well as well, haha. I used to only like girls with big tits, but now I don't mind anymore, as long as the girl has a pretty face, with pure white skin, slim, provide good service, whether or not she has big tits is not important.

whether or not she has big tits is not important.
    Hi brother,

I was going to agree with everthing you said until the last sentence!

Of course the big tits is most important........lol

Did you see Maggie and Sophie from 501 before, around the same times when Mia was there, both from HK !!

How about the new Mia (HK) 36 D Cups from Snow Lotus ??

橫𠶧都係比咁多錢玩
    死人都搵大波妹啦
    波仔細細玩少好多嘢
    好似波哋,雙波夾棍之類
    細波邊好玩!
    如果搵到個好似一路向西嗰個蒙古大波妹就正啦.........haha

Cheers

We do have a lot in common, I am also a quite old man from Hong Kong, lol. Chloe is really sweet, pretty and intelligent. I really like her. As for Kitty, I might try her next week lol, 34DD cups are too good to miss, and pure white skin, wow!! I know Mia pretty well as well, haha. I used to only like girls with big tits, but now I don't mind anymore, as long as the girl has a pretty face, with pure white skin, slim, provide good service, whether or not she has big tits is not important.
    Oh brother,

Just remember, you must try Yoyo from Snow Lotus, she is also from HongKong, everything you just described !!

Yoyo 嗰樣好似無線姐仔高海寧
    雖然唔係真波不過波形好靚手感一流
    佢啲唔係好正嘅廣東話好sexy
    好似利智講話有陰毛嘅層次,好爽!

Cheers

I have played some big tits girls. Of course not as many as you, haha.

501-sasa, jojo, mia, sophie
    Snow Lotus-Sherry, mia, Mena
    5 stars- Maya, Esabella(only B but looks like C, maybe a 36B)
    QVB-Lisa, the old Linda from Snow Lotus
    Stanmore-mimi,coco
    Silver Fox-vivian

and many more.

一路向西條蒙古妹真係好正呀哈哈

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Oh brother,

Just remember, you must try Yoyo from Snow Lotus, she is also from HongKong, everything you just described !!

Yoyo 嗰樣好似無線姐仔高海寧
    雖然唔係真波不過波形好靚手感一流
    佢啲唔係好正嘅廣東話好sexy
    好似利智講話有陰毛嘅層次,好爽!

Cheers
    I have tried her b4, sadly fake tits. Otherwise very sexy, pretty woman although not very young. Her body curve is fantastic!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kitty

I concur ahlungor I had a session with kitty lunchtime yesterday, a very sexy lady gfe . Gives a great b2b with great use of her proud assets

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CBD Posh is doing fine and girls are quite well picked..

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Do they have a shower yet ?

Banned
    no shower = tasting oil, other guys semen and saliva!
    No shower = no b2b!

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Do they have a shower yet ?
    I don't think shower is an issue here for this shop, just look at 501/532, Snow Lotus and QVB and most of the other RnT shops in Sydney. That's just the way they operate.

For those shops that do have shower facilities: Silver Fox, Central 316 and Stanmore, I think only 1 in 10 clients do take the shower.......... correction, I think more than half of Mimi's clients from Stanmore will have a shower afterward that's because she used lots of oil for her B2B, but that's another story.

Shops with no shower, I don't see any drop of their business, shops that do have the facilities, I don't think punters are going there for the shower either, and it won't bring any more extra business, at the end of the day, it always comes down to the girls and services.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    We'll roster more busty girls from now on, bros, plz check out our updated rosters, we have recruited more new staff lately, Koreans, slim Koreans and busty Koreans offering top service!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Banned
    What about the showers you talked about installing?
    That was a few months back....
    You need to stand out from the other dirty r'n't shops that the mls have their nipples licked and kisses by punters, have loads of cum shot at their tits then don't shower between clients!

Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    We'll roster more busty girls from now on, bros, plz check out our updated rosters, we have recruited more new staff lately, Koreans, slim Koreans and busty Koreans offering top service!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i m enjoying this post so much, hi everyone~

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I would be suprised if a licensed place can operate without a shower.
    I am not really a cleanliness freak but I don't do RnT without a shower, and I do do RnT.
    I guess it is just a different market.

I am not really a cleanliness freak but I don't do RnT without a shower, and I do do RnT.
    Before Snow Lotus, my massage day was Saturday, my appointment was at 10am! So shower or not made no difference to me!

Nowadays, I go to different shops on different days and at different time, so I just have to be careful on what I do or don't do to my MLs, when in doubt, only use my hands .......lol

Cheers

Banned
    I'd be suprised if many mls had any proper training or certification in massage!
    R'n'T shop without shower facilities is disgusting and should be closed down!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    I'd be suprised if many mls had any proper training or certification in massage!
    R'n'T shop without shower facilities is disgusting and should be closed down!!
    You sound like Fred Nile.
    We shouldn't be closing anything down - let the consumer decide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast