Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone been in a relationship with a Korean WG?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    This is what you are missing bro http://hardsextube.com/video/1640853...m---Park-NiMa-[Pt-17-of-26]
    Let's just get 1 thing clear here, using Park Nima as an argument is so not ethical...
    That's like bringing an A-bomb to a gunfight.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayw View Post
    Let's just get 1 thing clear here, using Park Nima as an argument is so not ethical...
    That's like bringing an A-bomb to a gunfight.
    I like to win my arguments

Park Nima looks like Bonny from 45 George, except for hairs; but body, fake boobs and cheeky smile are very similar

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Met this K-girl at one of those korean karaoke places where you order girls to sit down and drink with you.

Started off really well, exchanged numbers and chatted every minute on kakaotalk. Also had a date or two. I thought she was the love of my life and was prepared to dump long term gf for her.

Ended up spending $1500 at the said karaoke on NYE because she "had" to work that night. Didnt even get to fuck her once.

Now? We dont keep in touch anymore.

Semi dated a Korean WG from Nadira back couple of years ago. It went on a couple of months. I never really took it that seriously, I guess because if you decide to commit long term it becomes very complicated. We would meet up very often to go on dates and everything. We enjoyed each other company until she left Australia. So my advice, just enjoy and go with it, but becareful if you do decide to commit long term

I totally agree with Max Punter about the exquisite taste of korean pussy.

All the ones I've had the pleasure of sampling tasted just like peaches...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I kinda of have, but more like friends with benefit.. she use to work at Midas, but now back home in korea.

Just one tip, know where you stand and don't get carried away .. think with your head !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12