Thread: Holly (19yo Australian)

Junior Member(有D料到)

Holly (19yo Australian)

Holly is a 19yo Australian WL with blond hair, wearing a very nice black bra + G-string during introduction. When she introduced herself to me, it is very funny and strange. "Hi, I'm Holly, I'm 19 and Australian". The way she says it makes me laugh.

Booked for 1 hour and paid my money. Went upstairs into the room and had a quick health check. Took a shower, the shower is small and not going to fit 2 people (in that room anyway).

By the time I'm finished, she's naked and the music is on. We took turns massaging each other. I received the massage I have ever had, she really know her stuff in that department.

She has an awesome boobs, nice small pink nipples, turning hard as I play with them. It's quite nice to play and suck with. Downstairs is out of bounds and that's fine with me.

Asked for some covered BJ, I wasn't too into it, probably because I can see her body and I just want to enter her. Few positions later, I was done.

Had a quick chat, shower and left the place with a big smile.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any description about her body and srvices

Banned
    Downstairs is out of bounds and that's fine with me.
    Not my type of girl the service sounds like typical Caucasian, no wonder so many punters are going to Asian shops these days. But I suppose we have a choice and thanks to your report bro I now no not to try her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by able View Post
    Booked for 1 hour and paid my money. Went upstairs into the room and had a quick health check.
    Never done this health check before, what it consists of?

Banned
    Its a typical Caucasian shop thing you drop your strides and she checks your old fella pulls the foreskin back gives it a few tugs to make sure nothing leaks out that's usually about it, some girls get a torch and give it a real going over.

At most Asian shops the girls do it when they first start to play with you so its not in your face as it were and you just consider it part of the service. Once the girls get to know you they don't usually do it every visit.

Isis at this shop is the only Asian girl that has done it on me at an Asian shop if you consider Kyoto to be an Asian shop, she only did it the first time I saw her.

Its almost unheard of in an Asian shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sherina does the health check as well there, or at least she felt the urge to do it for me .

I think only good things can come out of it since it shows (at least to me) the WL is taking her job seriously and more importantly taking her health seriously.

And you can never be too careful with health related matters.

Junior Member(有D料到) Green Dragon's Avatar
    able,

What was her body like? A description would be great.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Dragon View Post
    able,

What was her body like? A description would be great.
    Just search her info thread in General Talk, there are a few photos in there. ;-)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Health Checks..

First I want to say that I don't want to take anything away from Holly AR. I just want to add to the comments made in regards to health checks because it's important, and when there's an opening to jump in and express my thoughts as a WL on this matter, I have to jump...

Quote Originally Posted by x13ht View Post
    Sherina does the health check as well there, or at least she felt the urge to do it for me .

I think only good things can come out of it since it shows (at least to me) the WL is taking her job seriously and more importantly taking her health seriously.

And you can never be too careful with health related matters.
    Nicely said x13ht. I have to admit, although never a big fan of having to ask someone if I could do a health check on them, they are an important part of the process, and one that can save a lot of personal grief, anger, embarrassment and in some cases, ongoing hassle. The lack of a health check (which can take no more than 30 seconds to do btw) can even cost a working girl her job, and I don't know about you, but if I can't work I can't pay the bills..

My first session with a new customer I ALWAYS make a point of health check in good lighting, and after if u are a repeat customer (which most of mine are) then I do a more discreet, but always health check .

The majority of my clientele are late 30's and up, have been in long term relationships, or are married. In nearly all of these cases they are more than happy for me to perform this 30 second-1min health check, as they feel some relief knowing their WL is health conscious (with previous clients to) and therefore one less worry to deal with when they leave here and return to their respective other..

A small percentage of gentlemen have looked confused or surprised when asked to be checked simply because they're unaware of this procedure, but never offended, and normally ends in a light hearted joke which helps relax things anyway...

And then you get the ones that KNOW they are sick but will still come in to a shop (preferably the cheaper end of the market where health checks may not always be encouraged by that shop), and hope that their visible sores may quietly go under the radar.... I am not being horrible, but this does happen and I have witnessed it first hand. All men that I have had to deny (in BOTH Western and Asian shops) were actually aware of their health issues, but thought I would not check them.

When reading different punters posts, as much as experiences differ there does seem to be an underlying commonality within Asian shops vs Western shops) - as oneonone also points out numerous times.

I am quite new to Asian shops, having previously come from the caucasian shop Liasions. I love it here at Kyoto because of its relaxed atmosphere and smaller establishment. The differences for me to adjust with have been enormous, but an exciting and rewarding new challenge. I've extreme passion & enthusiasm for knowledge therefor it is only natural that I always ask questions, reasoning behind things and generally like to get an over all view from varying opinions...

For this, I do understand people's varying initial reactions when faced with something they are not used too - ie: punter being given a health check, bbbj vs bj, DATY etc etc..), but I strongly urge that when it comes to health matters and different WL's services with health checks in Asian vs Caucasian shops) opinions need to be thought through with honesty and intelligence before negatively expressed on here..

At the end of the day, Theres shops that do and shops that don't. There are girls that do and girls that dont. But if you love and respect yourself, your body, your future, your loved ones & their health, & want to have access to a healthy thriving sex industry then checks should be seen in a positive light and not a negative., and we can all have a lot of yummy sexy fun....

Xx Isis xX

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    First I want to say that I don't want to take anything away from Holly AR. I just want to add to the comments made in regards to health checks because it's important, and when there's an opening to jump in and express my thoughts as a WL on this matter, I have to jump...

Nicely said x13ht. I have to admit, although never a big fan of having to ask someone if I could do a health check on them, they are an important part of the process, and one that can save a lot of personal grief, anger, embarrassment and in some cases, ongoing hassle. The lack of a health check (which can take no more than 30 seconds to do btw) can even cost a working girl her job, and I don't know about you, but if I can't work I can't pay the bills..

My first session with a new customer I ALWAYS make a point of health check in good lighting, and after if u are a repeat customer (which most of mine are) then I do a more discreet, but always health check .

The majority of my clientele are late 30's and up, have been in long term relationships, or are married. In nearly all of these cases they are more than happy for me to perform this 30 second-1min health check, as they feel some relief knowing their WL is health conscious (with previous clients to) and therefore one less worry to deal with when they leave here and return to their respective other..

A small percentage of gentlemen have looked confused or surprised when asked to be checked simply because they're unaware of this procedure, but never offended, and normally ends in a light hearted joke which helps relax things anyway...

And then you get the ones that KNOW they are sick but will still come in to a shop (preferably the cheaper end of the market where health checks may not always be encouraged by that shop), and hope that their visible sores may quietly go under the radar.... I am not being horrible, but this does happen and I have witnessed it first hand. All men that I have had to deny (in BOTH Western and Asian shops) were actually aware of their health issues, but thought I would not check them.

When reading different punters posts, as much as experiences differ there does seem to be an underlying commonality within Asian shops vs Western shops) - as oneonone also points out numerous times.

I am quite new to Asian shops, having previously come from the caucasian shop Liasions. I love it here at Kyoto because of its relaxed atmosphere and smaller establishment. The differences for me to adjust with have been enormous, but an exciting and rewarding new challenge. I've extreme passion & enthusiasm for knowledge therefor it is only natural that I always ask questions, reasoning behind things and generally like to get an over all view from varying opinions...
    It's not only fascinating, but one that helps broaden my understanding / indifference etc..

For this, I do understand people's varying initial reactions when faced with something they are not used too - ie: punter being given a health check, bbbj vs bj, DATY etc etc..), but I strongly urge that when it comes to health matters and different WL's services with health checks in Asian vs Caucasian shops) opinions need to be thought through with honesty and intelligence before negatively expressed on here..

At the end of the day, Theres shops that do and shops that don't. There are girls that do and girls that dont. But if you love and respect yourself, your body, your future, your loved ones & their health, & want to have access to a healthy thriving sex industry then checks should be seen in a positive light and not a negative., and we can all have a lot of yummy sexy fun....

Xx Isis xX
    Delightful to know Isis... I wax my privates ... and sometimes there's rashes due to the waxing... It annoys me when that happens... because I stop punting for the fear that the gal might think I have nasties...! lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Well, I am very diligent about that too. And I have my complete clean bill of std health for everything possible in a print out from just a few days ago. More than that, I was thrilled to have the benefit of western medicine give me all the hep jabs too. Why? Because I asked for them in a little Christmas wish list to the doctor.

In this regard I want to be SuperPunter - yes Superpunter, strange visitor regularly to a clinic near you! Hell - my dick is virtually a health boon! Just like yoghurt and bananas for breakfast.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbling View Post
    Delightful to know Isis... I wax my privates ... and sometimes there's rashes due to the waxing... It annoys me when that happens... because I stop punting for the fear that the gal might think I have nasties...! lol
    Wax and shaving rashes are common, in fact I know of a WL that was rejected by her client because he thought her wax rash was an std. She was mortified actually. I like to think I know the difference. Open communication is always good..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaahahahahahaha sextus you are waaaaaay tooooooo coooooool brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fisher
    With the health check i have no problem with one being performed by a wl infact i make a little joke of it by saying something funny along the lines of theres not much too look at or dont make it angry he will turn into the hulk.
    It eases the awkwardness of the situation and sextus the amount of action you get up too germs would not have time to take hold and settle in

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    It's a shame that you can't see most of the common STDs. It would make life easier for all of us.

Banned
    Well I wouldn't just rely on the health check the wl does you should all go and get a regular proper health check by a GP every 6 months at least.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha Fisher i think i remember you saying a funny comment like that with me.. a nice way to make light of an otherwise slightly awkward situation

Also, Very true to both max Impax and oneonone..

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Would be nice to return the favour back, that would be interesting....

j/k aside I'm pretty keen to have my first check with goddess Isis :-D