Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexy Thai girl Neimi, slim and hot hot hot body and what a nice piece of Ass!!

Neimi Start work on Tuesday
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    Neimi Start work on Tuesday
    Hello Foxy, is she the same Neimi couple of months back? I thought she went back on holiday. Anyway which days does she work during the week?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Btw, Neimi is cheerful and playful. I always enjoy the full session with her.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPing View Post
    Btw, Neimi is cheerful and playful. I always enjoy the full session with her.
    Apparently Neimi has done up her boobs, from an A cup to a D cup ?

I haven't seen them yet, may be I should .......haha

Neimi with bigger tits, perfect !

Cheers

This is Neimi - new busty body apparently !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy Moses. I saw twice last year. She was only A+ or B only. But her service was immaculate, especially when she was in reverse cowgirl position. With her shaved pussy rubbing me. With a genuinely nice smile. Size D now???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool

yeh me 2... she was a mozzie bite.. now more than a handful. nice job

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was feeling a little tired yesterday. Drop in to Silverfox. When walking along the corridor, I noticed a girl wearing a black, tight dress in a room. She looked hot, with big boobs, petite, slim. Boy, that is Neimi. She gave me a big smile, I mean, a REAL smile. As I did not book anyone, I immediately asked for her. In the room, as I undress, I heard some noise behind me. And OMG, Neimi also undress herself. Nude from the start, no mugging around. Slim, petite, nice waist, and Biggg boobs. Part 1 was all fun. Apart from giving a sensual massage, she teased me all along, with tickling to my little bro and balls. Hands caressing the inside of my thighs. Giggling when I respond to her tease. Whispering sensually to my ears while rubbing my back with her boobs. Gee, a real GFE. A small And neat trim patch with a cute little pussy.
    Part is no rush, she took her time to torture me with a naughty little smile on her face. The nice thing with her, is that she was in no rush to dress back again (unlike some MLs who put back on their dress as soon as they cleanup). She allowed me to enjoy the whole nude view while I put back my clothes. I will see her again next Tuesday. A hot, hot, hot girl that gives a real GFE

Quote Originally Posted by OldPing View Post
    I was feeling a little tired yesterday. Drop in to Silverfox. When walking along the corridor, I noticed a girl wearing a black, tight dress in a room. She looked hot, with big boobs, petite, slim. Boy, that is Neimi. She gave me a big smile, I mean, a REAL smile. As I did not book anyone, I immediately asked for her. In the room, as I undress, I heard some noise behind me. And OMG, Neimi also undress herself. Nude from the start, no mugging around. Slim, petite, nice waist, and Biggg boobs. Part 1 was all fun. Apart from giving a sensual massage, she teased me all along, with tickling to my little bro and balls. Hands caressing the inside of my thighs. Giggling when I respond to her tease. Whispering sensually to my ears while rubbing my back with her boobs. Gee, a real GFE. A small And neat trim patch with a cute little pussy.
    Part is no rush, she took her time to torture me with a naughty little smile on her face. The nice thing with her, is that she was in no rush to dress back again (unlike some MLs who put back on their dress as soon as they cleanup). She allowed me to enjoy the whole nude view while I put back my clothes. I will see her again next Tuesday. A hot, hot, hot girl that gives a real GFE
    Hi Brother OldPing,

Nice review on Neimi, so it is confirmed that she now has Biggg boobs !! was that a nice job, good hand feel ? She used to be an A Cupper ! but she's got awesome ASS !! what she was lacking up the top, she more than made it up with her bottom !! And she let me AsSpanish her and I was very happy. May have to revisit her soon to check out the new anatomy !

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Brother OldPing,

Nice review on Neimi, so it is confirmed that she now has Biggg boobs !! was that a nice job, good hand feel ? She used to be an A Cupper ! but she's got awesome ASS !! what she was lacking up the top, she more than made it up with her bottom !! And she let me AsSpanish her and I was very happy. May have to revisit her soon to check out the new anatomy !

Cheers

What is AsSpanish, your invention ???

Or do you mean Italian ( Penis between bum cheeks ) ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    What is AsSpanish, your invention ???

Or do you mean Italian ( Penis between bum cheeks ) ?
    It that called Italian ??

I didn't know.............haha

You learn something new everyday

Cheers

BTW, I just realise that I started this thread, so my original review on Neimi was at the bottom ...............lol

It's a very nice experience worthwhile reliving :

After turn over, she starts the sensual part and I wasn't really into it as I really need to see and play with big tits unless you have a pair of magical hands, then Neimi back facing me and sit on my tummy, now that's a nice view and as she rub her ass on me and my rock hard cock try to get me over the line, I got an idea, so I ask Neimi, can I cum on your bum, she said sure, but how?

I said, OK, you lay down on the table face down, and in this position, her ass is really the show piece, and I pick up the oil bottle and oil up her crack, but before I climb on top, being a gentleman, I just want to reassure the lady that I won't do anything I shouldn't do, so I said, don't worry, I will be just on the outside OK? she said fine, whatever you like?? I hope she won't say that to every client as some dude may take the liberty to go ALL IN............LOL

So I was on top of her, usually this is when I proceed to enjoy tits fucking, but since she hasn't got much tits I just have to fuck the butt, which I must say was sensational!! especially when I was pounding her hard (on the outside only, but my oiled up lil brother was submerged between her bum crack and it was almost like doing Spanish - or should I say Assish!! I really enjoy that and I must say this is the first time I do this to a ML or WL for obvious reasons, (if she got tits, I will be fucking her tits and my ML are usually busty and for FS, I will be inside her of course) so I tried something new today!! and as I watched myself in action from the mirror, I gave her everything. As I have just did a COA (cum on ass), again, the gentleman that I am, I ask Neimi to lay still, I got up and get the tissues and wet tissue and clean her up first before cleaning myself.

So Linda was partially right, Neimi does give me very good services, just the body type is not my usual liking but I did make the most of what she has and was highly satisfied - like having a new toy. Now hopefully not every brother is gonna try this Assish and COA on this lovely little Thai girl..........LOL

Cheers.
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her part 2 is still fantastic. Taking her time, the great part is that she seems to know when to slow down. Yeah bro ALG, she now got big boobs, and I still like to rub and squeeze her cute ass. Her pussy still looks tight, pink and no smell. When I was admiring her whole body, she purposely made some sensual moves with her tiny waist like the ondulation of the waves (水蛇腰). Then she closed in to rub her ass against the little bro. I had no choice by saluting her again - hard on.
    Imagine that happened after I shot my load.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Btw, bro, u can now fuck her tits.

NEIMI - What a sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    Neimi---D cup big breasts, slim girl .Very good service, make an appointment busy NEIMI her happy time,
    This girl is amazing.
    Hot body, sweet personality and beautiful smile. And damn some great boobs too.
    Why did i only book 30 mins with her? I'm stupid i tell you.
    I look forward to meeting her again, whether it's on a massage table, going for a jog or living in an apartment closeby.
    I'd like to get to know Neimi a whole lot better.
    First visit to Silver Fox. Good experience.
    Treat Neimi like the angel she is.
    MrSeven

Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    This girl is amazing.
    Hot body, sweet personality and beautiful smile. And damn some great boobs too.
    Why did i only book 30 mins with her? I'm stupid i tell you.
    I look forward to meeting her again, whether it's on a massage table, going for a jog or living in an apartment closeby.
    I'd like to get to know Neimi a whole lot better.
    First visit to Silver Fox. Good experience.
    Treat Neimi like the angel she is.
    MrSeven

Well, as the OP who started this thread!

All I want to add is: Neimi was amazing when she was only an A !

Now she has got a pair of D's ! She will be unbelievable !!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, as the OP who started this thread!

All I want to add is: Neimi was amazing when she was only an A !

Now she has got a pair of D's ! She will be unbelievable !!

Cheers
    Concur with that Bro ALG. Especially during b2b with her big boobs on your back, then your leg, your bump. Oh What a feeling, Neimi.
    She also teases you during b2b massage, like a GF. Tickling your private parts, your inner thighs, whispering to your ears with a cheeky smile.

Can Silver Fox confirm if Neimi reads these posts? Or writes on it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She definetly sounds like one to try out. Can anyone tell me if she gets naked early into the session or is it the last 15 minute scenario

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyone View Post
    She definetly sounds like one to try out. Can anyone tell me if she gets naked early into the session or is it the last 15 minute scenario
    If you take the body to body option = $120 for the hour, she will give you plenty of nude b2b! Definitely not the last 15 min, at least half the time!

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for that I'll be sure to visit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast