Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Shop - Angie's Massage - Camp Hill

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Was here this morning. Was looked after by a different girl. During my session I tried hard to find any fault with the place and service, and couldn't find any issue. Well, the foot massage was less impressive than my first visit but still OK. I was allocated the main room in the house. It's spacious, plenty of natural light and has a private shower. I was offered Korean coffee upon arrival, and bottled water at the end. Noticed that the back door has no doorbell, so at this stage it's for exiting only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Was here this morning. Was looked after by a different girl. During my session I tried hard to find any fault with the place and service, and couldn't find any issue. Well, the foot massage was less impressive than my first visit but still OK. I was allocated the main room in the house. It's spacious, plenty of natural light and has a private shower. I was offered Korean coffee upon arrival, and bottled water at the end. Noticed that the back door has no doorbell, so at this stage it's for exiting only.
    No door bell!, You & Commer1111 better go get one from bunnings...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    No door bell!, You & Commer1111 better go get one from bunnings...
    The back door is not my area of responsibility hahahah ....
    Take it easy mate, I'm just a customer here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The back door is not my area of responsibility hahahah ....
    Take it easy mate, I'm just a customer here
    It just sounded like innuendo to me....

No bell means you have your cheeks spead apart & I dont have to ask to go in? WOW! I wont have to pay for massages anymore, I got brownwallabys bum !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    It just sounded like innuendo to me....

No bell means you have your cheeks spead apart & I dont have to ask to go in? WOW! I wont have to pay for massages anymore, I got brownwallabys bum !!!
    No bell at the BACK door - it doesnt mean anything. BW was simply describing the place. Its always good to know the place before the first visit, atleat I like to know. At first i didnt know we could use the back door to get in west end Star M and it took me few visits to figure out lol. It sure would have helped if someone mentioned earlier. Nothing important but just minor detail.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just man up and use the front entrance, leave your trench coat and hat in your car

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8AUS View Post
    Just man up and use the front entrance, leave your trench coat and hat in your car

BW just wants to avoid the line of screaming ML that usually queue up and beg him to choose them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    BW just wants to avoid the line of screaming ML that usually queue up and beg him to choose them.
    Of course this happens day-in day-out at that Stellar shop on the hill. OK they don't scream, just whisper to be picked out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Umm, ever heard of knocking? I know in this day and age of electronic gadgets just about everything is there on a platter for us, but in my experience when I come to a door and there is no door bell, I knock.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Of course this happens day-in day-out at that Stellar shop on the hill. OK they don't scream, just whisper to be picked out
    I believe that most forum followers now know the real identity of BW is Walter Mitty!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tend to just open the door and walk in, no doorbell, no knocking. It also means that you usually get a trio or quartet of MLs sing out 'Hello' simultaneously, which is always welcoming

Of course, it's always best to check first if the back door is an entrance deemed permissible by the establishment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

After Report Angies Camp Hill

I was planning to start a new thread but it seems comer and his alt accounts are flooding the forum with praise for this place as it is.

I'm not giving him free advertising, as I don't have any praise.

There are a few things done right at this shop but the things done wrong outweigh them by a metric fuckton.

Before you look at my new account and think I don't know shit, I've been doing this a while and I have my favourites. I had an account under the name sillycock and stopped posting around about the time qj was in hot water a year or so ago, as I figured posting glowing reviews of illegal services probably wasn't doing any of the girls any favours. But enough about me.

I went in to angies this morning as I had been lurking these threads for the last few weeks and they piqued my interest. Also it is close by and it never hurts to try new things.

Now the things they have right. Cleanliness. The place is immaculate. Rooms are spacious and they have disposable sheets. Staff are friendly and the price is on par with everyone else around.

In these respects it is far better than anything nearby. Nearby I've been to mozhi, 11 stoneham, shanghai therapeutic, 932 stanley, the shitty indian lady in stones corner and the shifty place across from kfc on logan rd.

However, there is far too much wrong for me to return when I have a favorite girl already at each 932 Stanley, 11 Stoneham and QJ.
    First, is location. Far too open to prying eyes on old cleveland rd. Also, there is a shit ton of construction happening directly across the road and next door. Leaving out the back is also very open to the houses and businesses nearby. I don't want to be seen.
    Second. The day spa angle. I understand you need a front, but it's over the top, and uncomfortable sitting behind a thin curtain or room divider while other punters walk in the door or get the same treatment next to you. If I wanted a pedi, I'd go get one. I don't want to sit in a room with everyone else lining up for a rub n tug.
    Third. Lighting. Too bright. Soft light accentuates average looking fuckers like me, and makes the girls look prettier too.
    Fourth. Girls are very chatty and full of compliments, while nice, seems forced and uncomfortable.
    Fifth. No tickle tackle.
    Sixth. No extras. The girl said that 'one girl is more experienced and she does it, but I don't like it, so I don't do it.'
    Fair enough. I wasn't about to press the issue or ask for the more experienced girl, but if you are advertising on a rub and tug forum then your shop had better offer a fucking rub and tug.
    Seventh. The massage was average. I've had worse, but not for a long time. Maybe some of you will like it, but not me.
    Too close to therapeutic without being professional, and very very far off anything resembling sensual.

If I want therapeutic, I go to ekibin magic over on mt gravatt capalaba rd. Closest to physio you'll get while still making you twitch for a happy ending. If I want dirty, I'll go to cloud 9 or QJ. At least at those places you'll get the ending your after, often with a lot of extras on the cards if you are nice and the girls let you.

I think if I were to compare this shop to any other of brisbanes finest, I'd say it is closest to mozhi at milton. It has the new feel that cloud 9 had when it first moved on to stanley st, but has that old feel you get when at mozhi when you know you are taking a punt as very few girls do the extra at mozhi and you may leave frustrated. The massage level is about the same, reminded me a bit of the style at amore, a bit repetitive and trying to be things it is not. The decor is newer, and chances that you will leave with blue balls is high, at least on first visit. The thing I like about shops like gtm, cloud 9, amore, is it is a sure thing, even on your first go. Maybe if you become a regular it may change, I don't know.

I know this has gotten long, and probably a bit off the point, but the most annoying thing about this place is the praise it is getting here on the forum while there is still a lot of room for improvement. Too much talk on the forum and I think the bulk of it is coming from comer and a few accounts he's set up to praise it and get free advertising and more punters through the door.

All that said I won't be back. Maybe in a couple of months after the place gets some real reviews but as it stands I think some forum users may be blowing a lot of air under the flames for their own benefit. All in my humble opinion of course, take it as you want.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Your opinions about the shop are your right as a consumer, but in regards to Comer multinicking I think you are way off the mark and somewhat hypocritical given you admit to having more than one ID yourself.

I haven't seen anything to suggest Comer has more than one ID on here. Yes there have been some over exuberant reviews, but they have been from fellow punters trying to help a "mate" out.

Personally I agree with you about the visibility and the internal lighting during daytime hours. For me this isn't much of an issue, but for those who are self conscious I would recommend evening visits.

The dayspa angle? If you are worried about being next to a punter behind screen, how do you feel about the other shops where you sit in a lounge room full of horny pervs twiddling their thumbs and staring at their shoes?

As for too chatty? I want a girl who interacts with me, who likes to have a laugh and can hold an intelligent conversation, I hate dead fish massages.

No tickle or extra? Yes it is a new shop and it was your first visit. The girl I had was quite modest. Wore pants under her dress, asked if it was ok to cover my old fella on the flip side, moved my hand off her ass and told me how some guys ask for extras but she didn't do it. Sure some guys are going to be disappointed with that, but I respect a girl who has that much confidence. If people expect to get a "golden handshake" under these circumstances then either they haven't been at it long or punters are being spoilt. Remember this is supposed to be an underground offering, not a free for all. In fact some punters actually like it that way, they like the thrill of the chase.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Your opinions about the shop are your right as a consumer, but in regards to Comer multinicking I think you are way off the mark and somewhat hypocritical given you admit to having more than one ID yourself.

I haven't seen anything to suggest Comer has more than one ID on here. Yes there have been some over exuberant reviews, but they have been from fellow punters trying to help a "mate" out.

Personally I agree with you about the visibility and the internal lighting during daytime hours. For me this isn't much of an issue, but for those who are self conscious I would recommend evening visits.

The dayspa angle? If you are worried about being next to a punter behind screen, how do you feel about the other shops where you sit in a lounge room full of horny pervs twiddling their thumbs and staring at their shoes?

As for too chatty? I want a girl who interacts with me, who likes to have a laugh and can hold an intelligent conversation, I hate dead fish massages.

No tickle or extra? Yes it is a new shop and it was your first visit. The girl I had was quite modest. Wore pants under her dress, asked if it was ok to cover my old fella on the flip side, moved my hand off her ass and told me how some guys ask for extras but she didn't do it. Sure some guys are going to be disappointed with that, but I respect a girl who has that much confidence. If people expect to get a "golden handshake" under these circumstances then either they haven't been at it long or punters are being spoilt. Remember this is supposed to be an underground offering, not a free for all. In fact some punters actually like it that way, they like the thrill of the chase.
    All good points, I mean no disrespect, though after lurking for a few years looking for generally unbiased views of different shops and the services punters have got there, and then finding how much the dynamic of the forum had changed, I just thought I should throw in my 2c to even the field a little. I would be using my original account, but passwords are forgotten after long periods of inactivity.

What I wrote above are merely my opinions, and they will help punters decide if a shop is worth a punt or not.

I say go for it, see for yourselves. Some shops suit some guys, others suit others guys. I just was underwhelmed by what I saw after having seen the place talked up so much here before I went in and had a punt.

Waiting in a lounge witn other pervs? Nope. Don't do fs establishments. My cup of tea are massages. Parlours and a few quality private ladies.

Yes, it is a very new shop, I am assuming there will be some teething issues and not everyone will leave satisfied, which is why I will stick to my regulars for another few months before trying again. Saying this, it should improve, they are doing a few things right, so after some time they will be up there with pam and her friendly girls.

And in regards to spoiled.. Yeah.. quite a bit. I do forget that other punters are out for the chase since it has been so long since I have not had what I came for, along with a few other perks along the way. Cash is king after all.

Lastly, if I want to meet people, have good conversations and a good chase for something that may not happen, I won't go looking in a rub n tug. I'll go to a bar. If I want to relax, unwind and bust a nut I'll go to a massage parlour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review Silkycock2 saved me some $$. As I won't be attending any time soon.

I can see where you are coming from regarding some overexuberant reviews pushing their point makes it feel an alter ego is at play.

From the reviews so far this shop does not seem too different from Lumley St, a place I never enjoyed.

Some other reviewers just need to not take a negative review as a personal attack on their favorite and accept that some people do not get same VFM and they are not going to change a bad punt into a return visit. An unacceptable punt to a punter leaves a bad taste.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ooshka View Post
    Thanks for the review Silkycock2 saved me some $$. As I won't be attending any time soon.

I can see where you are coming from regarding some overexuberant reviews pushing their point makes it feel an alter ego is at play.

From the reviews so far this shop does not seem too different from Lumley St, a place I never enjoyed.

Some other reviewers just need to not take a negative review as a personal attack on their favorite and accept that some people do not get same VFM and they are not going to change a bad punt into a return visit. An unacceptable punt to a punter leaves a bad taste.
    It's possible there is an alter ego, but there are some very on to it punters giving good reviews already, so I suspect they know which girl to ask for.

Lumley? That ones in annerley right? on the corner of a main rd?
    Never been myself because of the view of the entry from the street that carries tens of thousands of cars a day. Same deal here. Hard not to be spotted on your way in.

As reviews go, it is only my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt and go see for yourself. Maybe wait a few weeks though, then you'll be able to lie about going before and they might believe you and you may get lucky.

As for me, I'll be going back to one of my favourites for either a bj or sticky fingers. Probably both.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I say each to there own, some guys will like some shops some guys wont.
    For me i would rather pay for good massage clean shop and CLEAN towels, rather than going to the shops u mentioned and probably getting someone else jizz wiped all over you from dirty towels.
    Ok the shop maybe a little open but who cares! unless you got something to hide, the 2 shops you mentioned just as open 1 right opposite busy bus stop and main rd other down lane way with everyone from buildings hanging around around outside smoking ..
    but like i said each to there own

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroopointer View Post
    I say each to there own, some guys will like some shops some guys wont.
    For me i would rather pay for good massage clean shop and CLEAN towels, rather than going to the shops u mentioned and probably getting someone else jizz wiped all over you from dirty towels.
    Ok the shop maybe a little open but who cares! unless you got something to hide, the 2 shops you mentioned just as open 1 right opposite busy bus stop and main rd other down lane way with everyone from buildings hanging around around outside smoking ..
    but like i said each to there own
    Cleanliness is a big thing, I think it was me a while back that reviewed amore west end after the girl wiped up my jizz with a hand towel and then wiped down the fuckin table with my jizz streaking across the top of it.
    Yeah I haven't gone back there. Also the walls are kind of gross at these other places if you look at the powershots dudes have made and stained the paint. And you can smell jizz.
    But I don't go there to look at the walls or sniff jizz. I go to look at pretty nude korean ladies, have them wiggle on my fingers and shoot my jizz on their tits. Then maybe sniff their jizz on my fingers.

Cleanliness comes second to dirtyness for me. Shops gotta be half clean, if the shop looks dirty then the girls had better be filthy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm pretty sure people who have been lurking around for some time on this forum are pretty aware of those who are promoters of shops and can interpret what to believe, it's the new punters that need to look into. I've been to this place the other week and it was fully booked and left. I can see what you guys are talking about in regards to the room being too bright and the possibility of bumping into another punter while you are at the foot spa. Just like when you're at GTM and someone comes in and people try not to be seen by others lol.
    I'll give this place a go in the next few weeks when things are more settled. At least the hygiene part is worth a visit to check out what standard of service they offer for me. It all goes back to the customer experience really, if you left feeling good there will be repeat visits for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by skm View Post
    I'm pretty sure people who have been lurking around for some time on this forum are pretty aware of those who are promoters of shops and can interpret what to believe, it's the new punters that need to look into. I've been to this place the other week and it was fully booked and left. I can see what you guys are talking about in regards to the room being too bright and the possibility of bumping into another punter while you are at the foot spa. Just like when you're at GTM and someone comes in and people try not to be seen by others lol.
    I'll give this place a go in the next few weeks when things are more settled. At least the hygiene part is worth a visit to check out what standard of service they offer for me. It all goes back to the customer experience really, if you left feeling good there will be repeat visits for sure.
    Look- I no the feeling! Your all keen for a massage, go through the hole ordeal to get one by telling the Mrs your playing golf then teeing the lie up with your golfing mates. In you drive to Angies, heart beating like a big block V8 all to knock on the door & told to come back later!!!.

Comer1111 if your reading this please consider a small overload room for over keen pinter to "release there stress" as we may want to call it

As far as being to light in the rooms, well close your bloody eyes tighter!

Dont let the knock backs get ya down ;-)

Oilman :-)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast