Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Romeo's - Midas - Juliet's

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh I forgot to mention that Romeo n Juliet girls are frequently cheating about the time. We are not allowed to have full hour or so. Recep start to ring alarm from 50 min n from 55 min, every minute. This makes me very annoy and actual fact that girls prefer to finish earliest possible because by end of the day, cheating girls can serve 1 more customer means they can earn more money than the girl who served customers with full length of the time. These honest girls finally turn in to bad girls because they are working same hours but less money in their pocket. In the other hand, Midas girls are not allowed finish earlier. I always check the clock in the room when I enter n out. Always full length or even 5 min more. Ml told me that if customer complains about short time, manager will do scolding ml seriously

Banned
    Wait for my next Midas AR, think the time thing is becoming common everywhere tbh. :-(

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bad for business to finish so early with the prices they are charging...damn.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Wait for my next Midas AR, think the time thing is becoming common everywhere tbh. :-(
    Think of it this way. They get the same
    Money for working less. More often then not they don't enjoy (not really) getting naked and serving a customer they wouldn't consider or look at twice on the street or if they met them at a club...just a job and if other girls do the same thing then...standards sure have dropped over the years...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluray View Post
    I have been at Juliet once and frequent at Romeo. These days their girls are not spectacular. YMMV Midas is much better now. Also no more $40 voucher so $5 cheaper at Midas as well.
    i heard Romeos had a new batch of girls. No good then?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xx xxx xxx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PK_Norm View Post
    Think of it this way. They get the same
    Money for working less. More often then not they don't enjoy (not really) getting naked and serving a customer they wouldn't consider or look at twice on the street or if they met them at a club...just a job and if other girls do the same thing then...standards sure have dropped over the years...
    Oi!! I'll have you know I'm a very hansum man!! :-P

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    What I failed to mention was that Joanne from Midas wrapped things up with 10 mins to spare... I think reception knew and offered me persistently a foot massage after I walked down the stairs and turned left to exit. She practically ran out to stop me and asked... Seeing that I had a smile on my face... I declined politely... I was satisfied so wasn't fussed...
    I was out the door before the buzzer for the first time in any session ever, but it magically must've gone off as we were on our way back down the stairs as I enquired, they checked and reckoned it was 45mins right to the minute.

They weren't very receptive to the enquiry, so I didn't bother to mention that my 45minutes included about 25 of service, a 10 minute in-room smoko for the girl, plus separate 5min showers to finish up. I actually jumped in the shower voluntarily for the express purpose of getting down to reception early to raise it, but must've gotten lost staring at all the Xmas decorations on the way back down for me to have only hit the desk right on time.

What service I did get was good though, but if there's a next time I think I'll insist on getting the fun stuff up-front, then the girl can kill my full allotment of time with the massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is DFK and CBJ standart services in romeo? Or is it YMMV?
    cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by raenoir View Post
    Is DFK and CBJ standart services in romeo? Or is it YMMV?
    cheers
    CBJ is standard at Romeo and Juliet. DFK not standard and depends on the ML and rapport you build with them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some girls are dodge at Romeo. We always prepare to ask cbj otherwise u will receive hj only.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    no insult intended mate. Just saying...

I always go overtime. or I did before. But not because I'm handsome...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm bored silly. I want to meet a nice sexy girl and get married.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow 50 posts worthy of a celebration! Where
    Shall I go?? Wahahahaha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by imagination69 View Post
    CBJ is standard at Romeo and Juliet. DFK not standard and depends on the ML and rapport you build with them.

What about midas?
    DFK standart or only CBJ too?

Going to either tonight as I parked my car at Sydenham this morning.

cheers

Burt

Midas

Thanks cmk76
    I actualy went and seen jade
    You couldn't of been more spot on
    Tuesday arvo was one of the best I've ever had , I had seen her before but couldn't remember her name
    After a chat in the lounge it went off from there , playing on the couch them shower then playing again on the couch , finished of with a bbbj on the couch ,, best hr I've had there in ages
    Will see her again
    But what Ivan remember that before she got lazy after a few visits
    I don't mind ., il go again
    And il post again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PK_Norm View Post
    Wow 50 posts worthy of a celebration! Where
    Shall I go?? Wahahahaha
    Straight to the Private Massage forum, bro! ;-)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I also found bad service at Romeo n Juliet recently. Last time, Sara only serviced for 35 min. I may try Midas next time. Any recommend?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No wonder why she is one of the top girl at Midas. Please don't forget Burt bro bbbj service is only for selected customer. I don't think she does for everyone.

Burt
    Thanks for your input bluray yea it had been a long time since last visit ,,
    As I was reminded that I forget easy !
    She Got a good sense of humor aswell !

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast