Thread: Jessica - Pretty and friendly Korean girl, really nice services and attitudes

Banned

Jessica - Pretty and friendly Korean girl, really nice services and attitudes

Two weeks ago, saw a really nice girl, Jessie, in this shop. Today, checked the roster of this shop and found a girl with a similar name, Jessica. The descriptions of the girl really wet my appetite. Later read an AR on this girl, written only yesterday. My little brother urged me to go and see this girl. I duly obliged and called shop to make a booking.

When I saw Jessica, she looked exactly as described in the AR, " very sweet and beautiful, about 1.65m tall, slim and with curvy body, with long hair. snow white skin, lovely smiles. and looks to be mid-20s."

She stayed in the room while I had shower. She is very friendly and likes to chat. Her English is very good.

I touched her breasts, and could confirm that they are real. Her boobs are C-cup size, firm and upright. Her nipples a bit brown and small. I hugged her and sucked her boobs, before we started the real actions.

She offered standard K-girl services as reported. Her CBJ skills were very good and my dick got hard quickly, I also found her pussy very tight and enabled me to fuck her for quite a very long time (at least 15 min non-stop). She used her hands to press against the bed-head so that she could rock her pussy to move in tandem with my fast and hard penetrations. She moaned loudly and non-stopped. I did not find she came today (as she told me she worked very late the night before and did not sleep well, luckily did not meet any bad customers).

She also set the alarm which rang quite early. As I have read the AR, I knew that I had got a bit more time after the first alarm bells. I kept fucking her until I came. She was very happy that she made me come today.

Jessica told me that tomorrow will be her last working day before she took a few days off. She asked me to come tomorrow if I wish to see her again. I was non-committal, neither definite yes or no. It all depends on my mood and my financial situation tomorrow. Anyway, today was a session, which I enjoyed really a lot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MandenMan View Post
    Cherry told me that tomorrow will be her last working day before she took a few days off.
    Cherry, or Jessica??

You need to be a lot more careful with your copying and pasting when you're switching between accounts bro. :-P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Cherry, or Jessica??

You need to be a lot more careful with your copying and pasting when you're switching between accounts bro. :-P
    hahahahaha, now I know why they call you detective

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by huangdee View Post

hahahahaha, now I know why they call you detective
    I must admit it's not my own work, in this instance I received an anonymous tip-off via the "Multi Stoppers" hotline. ;-)