Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sakura - Absolutely beautiful Japanese private - 0456 22 61 55

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sakura - Absolutely beautiful Japanese private - 0456 22 61 55

Sakura is without a doubt the most beautiful Japanese lady who's ever taken my cock into her mouth. She's been advertising in Cracker for the last few weeks and is here for another month. She's not cheap at $350/hr, but when you're that beautiful you can charge what you like, I guess! She operates from a private apartment not far from World Square. When making the booking I confirmed with her that there were no extra charges and that natural French was included. I've been caught out before too often by not asking those precautionary questions!

In real life Sakura's much more beautiful than the photos in her ad and has black hair rather than chestnut. She insists she's 26, but looks much younger. She would be 165-170cm, size 6 with tiny A-cups and perfectly smooth alabaster skin, apart from two moles on her left leg - one on the inside of her thigh next to her fully smoothly-shaven pussy and one on her hip. She has those wide Japanese eyes and possibly a somewhat Westernised appearance.

Sakura's services that I sampled were : DATY + rimming her, bbbj, FS, CIM and, in addition, she misunderstood a request and said that she was happy to shower with me, although I wasn't after that. Purely on account of her beauty I had half a fat before getting into the shower, so I asked whether she would mind bringing my cock to full attention. Immediately she was down on her knees taking my knob into her mouth, quickly bringing the old fella to full-fat status and then into the shower I jumped.

Out of the shower and into the bedroom the fun began. Sakura's blowjob is one of the best I've ever experienced, moving from my balls, up my shaft and then enveloping my knob before repeating the process for what seemed like ages. It was wonderful watching her reflected rear view in the mirrored wardrobe next to the bed.

After what seemed a lifetime of heavenly bliss Sakura revved up the action on the knob until I warned her that I was about to explode. So she then revved up the motion still another notch and I couldn't help but spurt into her accommodating mouth. She kept on licking and sucking for I don't know how long, but she certainly must have picked up every drop that I had relieved myself of, before going to the bathroom briefly to relieve herself of my load.

After that we indulged in more DATY, with my tongue exploring Sakura's neat arsehole, even though she won't do Greek. Finished off with some FS, but by that stage I was too rooted to get it up properly - I can't perform like in my younger days!

Sakura is the most beautiful Japanese woman with whom I have ever enjoyed carnal pleasures. On that basis alone I was happy to pay good money to visit her. That she provided great service was a bonus. Having said that, she did what I asked her to, rather than taking the initiative, which is somewhat of a negative for me, but maybe I wasn't giving her the right opportunity to run free! But if you're into an accommodating GFE and can afford the $ I couldn't make a stronger recommendation than to see her before time runs out in a month!
    Posting since 19 May 2008

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Great review and I applaud the bravery of pioneers such as you Bracket.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn, sounds like a great xmas pressie to self !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anybody else tried this girl?

I booked her in few days to come, she will be my last punt for a while, therefore i hope she is really worthy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Viva La risk takers who attempt the Russian roulette that is Cracker and come out winners. Bro the link is not working?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh wow she looks like a stunner, thx bro for the review and the dare for trying (never had a happy cracker story myself)!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    http://cracker.com.au/sydney-nsw/ero...urn=1&pageno=1

Google to the rescue. Very hot. A shame that I only just saw this.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yes ....makes it hard to keep to my 'last punt of 2013' .....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    there is another sakura that pics looks more tempt with cheaper price
    http://cracker.com.au/sydney-inner-s...urn=1&pageno=1

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by simon82 View Post
    there is another sakura that pics looks more tempt with cheaper price
    http://cracker.com.au/sydney-inner-s...urn=1&pageno=1
    I tried to arrange a booking with this Sakura a few weeks ago. I'm now very suspicious of her ad, which includes neither a mobile number nor an email address, forcing you to reply through the Cracker message facility. This Sakura said to "email me for my number", which I did via the Cracker message facility. "She" replied from the email sakuraintown@gmail.com , but despite repeated attempts by me she was never forthcoming with a mobile number, which would have meant that I would have had to book her without first speaking to her. I wasn't prepared to do that, so in the end I gave up on her. If anyone does see her I would be very interested to read an AR.

All I can do as far as advice goes to Aus99 punters, is to repeat the endorsement I gave to "my" Sakura in the original post in this thread, in particular that she's much younger looking and more beautiful in real life than in the photos. I've seen her twice now and will try to see her again, maybe even twice, before she leaves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bracket View Post
    I tried to arrange a booking with this Sakura a few weeks ago. I'm now very suspicious of her ad, which includes neither a mobile number nor an email address, forcing you to reply through the Cracker message facility. This Sakura said to "email me for my number", which I did via the Cracker message facility. "She" replied from the email sakuraintown@gmail.com , but despite repeated attempts by me she was never forthcoming with a mobile number, which would have meant that I would have had to book her without first speaking to her. I wasn't prepared to do that, so in the end I gave up on her. If anyone does see her I would be very interested to read an AR.

All I can do as far as advice goes to Aus99 punters, is to repeat the endorsement I gave to "my" Sakura in the original post in this thread, in particular that she's much younger looking and more beautiful in real life than in the photos. I've seen her twice now and will try to see her again, maybe even twice, before she leaves.
    Thanks Bracket, i will see her on Thursday; hope i can confirm your enthusiasm for this girl

Any risk the papasan tries to switch the girl with someone else?
    When i texted her i received a reply in broken english (very cute), then few days later other sms in perfect english clearly sent by the papasan...i am always suspicious when there is a third party involved in the transaction

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    Thanks Bracket, i will see her on Thursday; hope i can confirm your enthusiasm for this girl

When i texted her i received a reply in broken english (very cute), then few days later other sms in perfect english clearly sent by the papasan...i am always suspicious when there is a third party involved in the transaction
    I've just sent you a PM, Max.

Banned

Max I can vouch for what Bracket said and add some more.

Pros
    She is quite pretty and has nice eyes..mouth is ok
    Has her own place which makes it easy and more intimate
    Definitely enjoys her job and has fun...cums a lot
    Close to cbd which is great for me
    Is business like where needed
    No sign of third party
    Welcomes all races
    Does rimming!

Cons
    For a man of African background I had a hard time FS as she is very tiny
    BBFS costs more everything else included
    Her bed is quite noisy and not one made for rowdiness!
    Nice skin BUT a bit 'banged up' bruises and the like..didn't tell me where from
    Got the sense she has been in the biz for a while and not 'fresh'

Hope that helps and enjoy the punt

She does BBFS? Are you sure of that?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bracket View Post
    Sakura is without a doubt the most beautiful Japanese lady who's ever taken my cock into her mouth. She's been advertising in Cracker for the last few weeks and is here for another month. She's not cheap at $350/hr, but when you're that beautiful you can charge what you like, I guess! She operates from a private apartment not far from World Square. When making the booking I confirmed with her that there were no extra charges and that natural French was included. I've been caught out before too often by not asking those precautionary questions!

In real life Sakura's much more beautiful than the photos in her ad and has black hair rather than chestnut. She insists she's 26, but looks much younger. She would be 165-170cm, size 6 with tiny A-cups and perfectly smooth alabaster skin, apart from two moles on her left leg - one on the inside of her thigh next to her fully smoothly-shaven pussy and one on her hip. She has those wide Japanese eyes and possibly a somewhat Westernised appearance.

Sakura's services that I sampled were : DATY + rimming her, bbbj, FS, CIM and, in addition, she misunderstood a request and said that she was happy to shower with me, although I wasn't after that. Purely on account of her beauty I had half a fat before getting into the shower, so I asked whether she would mind bringing my cock to full attention. Immediately she was down on her knees taking my knob into her mouth, quickly bringing the old fella to full-fat status and then into the shower I jumped.

Out of the shower and into the bedroom the fun began. Sakura's blowjob is one of the best I've ever experienced, moving from my balls, up my shaft and then enveloping my knob before repeating the process for what seemed like ages. It was wonderful watching her reflected rear view in the mirrored wardrobe next to the bed.

After what seemed a lifetime of heavenly bliss Sakura revved up the action on the knob until I warned her that I was about to explode. So she then revved up the motion still another notch and I couldn't help but spurt into her accommodating mouth. She kept on licking and sucking for I don't know how long, but she certainly must have picked up every drop that I had relieved myself of, before going to the bathroom briefly to relieve herself of my load.

After that we indulged in more DATY, with my tongue exploring Sakura's neat arsehole, even though she won't do Greek. Finished off with some FS, but by that stage I was too rooted to get it up properly - I can't perform like in my younger days!

Sakura is the most beautiful Japanese woman with whom I have ever enjoyed carnal pleasures. On that basis alone I was happy to pay good money to visit her. That she provided great service was a bonus. Having said that, she did what I asked her to, rather than taking the initiative, which is somewhat of a negative for me, but maybe I wasn't giving her the right opportunity to run free! But if you're into an accommodating GFE and can afford the $ I couldn't make a stronger recommendation than to see her before time runs out in a month!
    no where in the ad say BBFS.
    It worries me more when it is saying
    "Posting since 19 May 2008"

It was Vic who mentioned BBFS is available as an extra.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have seen Sakura yesterday, shes really tall and thin, and very beautiful, like bracket says well worth the price for her beauty
    The last picture probably resembles most to how she looks when I seen her (but with much longer hair), but she kinda wore an over sized dress when I saw her, she later changed into normal clothing to go out, apparently to meet a friend, and I thought those look way better on her

She was very willing to give anything I asked of her and though her boobs are probably A+ , however her nipples are very sensitive and just the right size so that really made up for it. She gets really wet fast and soon I was pulled into a realm of pleasure and sweetness

BBBJ Started from the balls - first time I had it that way, but after that slowly as she suck on my shaft, more and more eye contact, something I really love from such a beautiful lady, even now the image is imprinted in my mind
    Somewhere in between the session I noticed the in-build wardrobe mirrors (being too used to having mirrors on the ceiling), and the looking at her ride on top of me, the view from there is really gorgeous!
    Not sure about existence of a papasan but she was very willing to do everything and by the time we finished I realised we were 10 minutes over time

Her smile is really sweet, wish I could capture them , and some of the words she said , perhaps mixed in with some hint of Japanese, made her spoken English sound really cute to me... Her English is not that bad, sometimes just need to repeat the sentence to her again
    For some reason she kept saying sorry to me, I think it's a Japanese polite thing?

got the sqeaky bed too, she says she lives in that apartment, and will travel off to other parts of Australia soon
    In lazy xmas mood so sorry for the sloppy review.... but definitely worth a try! My first successful punt off cracker,indirectly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Sniver and Vic, your comments are extremely useful

The fact she does BBFS quite scares me

How do you rate her, in terms of physical appearance and service to MOC/5* Penthouse girls?

A comment by VIC in regards to her being "not fresh" put me a bit off; i am not really into girls who have been in the industry for long

Its my last punt before getting "chained" to my gf for a while, therefore i am in the "hard" situation of choosing between Sakura, Christmas(MOC), Sky+Jessy (45George)...

Thanks Sniver and Vic, your comments are extremely useful

Its my last punt before getting "chained" to my gf for a while, therefore i am in the "hard" situation of choosing between Sakura, Christmas(MOC), Sky+Jessy (45George)...
    Dude, you won't find Christmas at MOC.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Dude, you won't find Christmas at MOC.
    I know where Christmas is...was thinking about someone else from MOC sadly missing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast