Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, I'm dating a WL...

Banned

So, I'm dating a WL...

Not too long ago, I visited a place and saw a Chinese girl. From the beginning, I thought she was a money waster. Didn't want to do this, didn't want to do that. Covered her breasts as we laid on the bed. Acted like she didn't want to have sex at all.

When we finished, we started talking, and she said she wanted to go eat afterwards. I thought she was just flirting so I played along, but turns out she was serious. So I waited a bit for her to finish work and we went out to eat. I met her a few days later for dinner, and she asked me to be her boyfriend, and also that she wanted to marry to get a visa (gotta give her credit for honesty!). She also said she wasn't up for sex before marriage!!! We hadn't even held hands yet.

Problem is, I'm not really attracted to her. I picked her because I wanted a punt, and I went out with her because I was feeling lonely. We're supposed to go out later this week, but I'm not too sure about it. If I go, am I just wasting both our time, or should I see it as just "fooling around"? If I don't go, I can probably save some money (dinner for two is fucking expensive these days) and focus on other things. If I don't want to marry her, am I being cruel by going out with her? If I go out with her, am I being a fool for taking one step down towards the marriage/visa path?

Banned
    The answer should be so obvious I don t even think it s necessary to say it lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    5* has lots of That happening....lately
    tttttt. People need to keep their heads!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So she's a hooker but not up for sex before marriage.......hmmmm the irony. And she wants a visa. Mate sounds like a scam. Even if it wasn't a scam you said your not attracted to her so clearly u know the answer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    dont play with fire incase you want to get burnt

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Good_guy_Greg View Post
    Not too long ago, I visited a place and saw a Chinese girl. From the beginning, I thought she was a money waster. Didn't want to do this, didn't want to do that. Covered her breasts as we laid on the bed. Acted like she didn't want to have sex at all.

When we finished, we started talking, and she said she wanted to go eat afterwards. I thought she was just flirting so I played along, but turns out she was serious. So I waited a bit for her to finish work and we went out to eat. I met her a few days later for dinner, and she asked me to be her boyfriend, and also that she wanted to marry to get a visa (gotta give her credit for honesty!). She also said she wasn't up for sex before marriage!!! We hadn't even held hands yet.

Problem is, I'm not really attracted to her. I picked her because I wanted a punt, and I went out with her because I was feeling lonely. We're supposed to go out later this week, but I'm not too sure about it. If I go, am I just wasting both our time, or should I see it as just "fooling around"? If I don't go, I can probably save some money (dinner for two is fucking expensive these days) and focus on other things. If I don't want to marry her, am I being cruel by going out with her? If I go out with her, am I being a fool for taking one step down towards the marriage/visa path?
    Assuming you are not taking the piss, dump her, and do it ASAP.
    FFS a hooker who will not put out before marriage, now I have heard everything.
    So whats in it for you ...

Banned
    That s why i didn t bother answering in my post.

He already knows the answer to his own question lol

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Assuming you are not taking the piss, dump her, and do it ASAP.
    FFS a hooker who will not put out before marriage, now I have heard everything.
    So whats in it for you ...
    There could be another side of the story, the WL may be planning to pay you for her visa!! It's nothing wrong separating business from pleasure !!

Say if she is to pay you $20,000 for a fake marriage to help her get her visa. Free sex along the way may or may not be part of the deal!!

I have known ml who had a financial deal with a guy, they live together , share the living cost, she pays him by instalments and no sex. But he couldnt keep his dick inside his pants, he fucks her, she moves into his bedroom and stopped paying !!

True story

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Say if she is to pay you $20,000 for a fake marriage to help her get her visa. Free sex along the way may or may not be part of the deal!!
    More like $60,000 brother

Quote Originally Posted by baby_boo View Post

You've got a great deal then !!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by baby_boo View Post
    No less !!!
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with some of the above - treat it completely as a business transaction and make sex a currency.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    No less !!!
    That can be taken two ways no the price is less or No don't accept less than!

I tend to think you mean Don't accept less!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Unnecessary trouble
    No point going ahead as you don't even like her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Good_guy_Greg View Post
    I met her a few days later for dinner, and she asked me to be her boyfriend, and also that she wanted to marry to get a visa (gotta give her credit for honesty!). She also said she wasn't up for sex before marriage!!! We hadn't even held hands yet.
    Why can not have sex before marriage? she is doing this everyday isn't she?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is surely a joke. Also I've always said yeah might be tempting to go for the money but remember for the time that she will be with you, it'll make it awkward if you bring lady friends home etc

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    That can be taken two ways no the price is less or No don't accept less than!

I tend to think you mean Don't accept less!
    The usual offer is no less than that !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote from Goldman Sachs.

"If you want to die rich, abide by the 3 F's.

If it flies, floats or fucks, rent it, don't buy it."

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That is gold!

I'm surprised I hadn't heard it before - I reckon I've done pretty well abiding by them so far as well!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    faking a marriage for a visa isn't easy. you will visited regularly by an official to continually assess the legitimacy of your marriage (think that Ashton and Cameron Vegas movie) over several years. also if there's evidence of you being unfaithful, it won't help the situation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast