Thread: Paris the Wild Cat

Senior Member(無間使者)

Paris the Wild Cat

Yesterday, I decided to go with Paris and that was a really really really good decision

She is Chinese, her English is kinda limited so I think she will talk more if her customers can speak Chinese. The action began right when she walked into the room. She stripped me right away while at the same time DFK me. Into the shower, more DFK her tongue was amazing, seriously amazing (I think it was the best DFK I ever got). I guessed she was really into kissing because after shower, more kissing which was great. Then the BBBJ, again she used her amazing tongue to work on my little bro. Then 69, she was really wet down there. I guessed she was too horny and could not wait any longer, she reached out for a condom, put it on me then slide my little bro straight in her puss. She was really tight, wet and warm, I cannot forget that feeling of being inside her. I would not go into too much detail what we did but she was really wild. After the sex part, she did a little bit of massage which was enjoyable then more kissing with HJ.

Overall, it was an amazing experience, definitely gonna come back and see her.

Face - 8/10 She is gorgeous
    Age- I think she's around 25
    Body- 8/10 Very sexy body with nice ass, u sure will enjoy look at her from a distance
    Sex- 9/10 She is very wild, one of the best experience I ever have
    Height- 165cm I think
    Boobs- B cup very soft

Quote Originally Posted by baby_boo View Post
    Yesterday, I decided to go with Paris and that was a really really really good decision

She is Chinese, her English is kinda limited so I think she will talk more if her customers can speak Chinese. The action began right when she walked into the room. She stripped me right away while at the same time DFK me. Into the shower, more DFK her tongue was amazing, seriously amazing (I think it was the best DFK I ever got). I guessed she was really into kissing because after shower, more kissing which was great. Then the BBBJ, again she used her amazing tongue to work on my little bro. Then 69, she was really wet down there. I guessed she was too horny and could not wait any longer, she reached out for a condom, put it on me then slide my little bro straight in her puss. She was really tight, wet and warm, I cannot forget that feeling of being inside her. I would not go into too much detail what we did but she was really wild. After the sex part, she did a little bit of massage which was enjoyable then more kissing with HJ.

Overall, it was an amazing experience, definitely gonna come back and see her.

Face - 8/10 She is gorgeous
    Age- I think she's around 25
    Body- 8/10 Very sexy body with nice ass, u sure will enjoy look at her from a distance
    Sex- 9/10 She is very wild, one of the best experience I ever have
    Height- 165cm I think
    Boobs- B cup very soft
    For a moment, I thought you did all that in the shower, well done !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    For a moment, I thought you did all that in the shower, well done !
    hmm, actually, i have never had sex in the shower, should try that someday

Nathan2392
    Short and sweet review boo Can't wait to meet her myself in the near future. hehe. Out of curiosity, based on what she looks like, do you think you can think of any celebrity out there that looks like her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan2392 View Post
    Short and sweet review boo Can't wait to meet her myself in the near future. hehe. Out of curiosity, based on what she looks like, do you think you can think of any celebrity out there that looks like her?
    she looks like this I think erika-ando--japanese-collection-14752_8_big.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review...

It seems the "Big" girls at MOC are all Asian only, I know there have been loads of comments about this, is good to see new girls at MOC but at the moment Marcus and Super A and now Paris who all appear to be at the top end of girls at MOC are all Asian only - shame.

Bring back Big J and Porya and have some balance

MOC Rikki
    Bookings welcome!

MOC Zeus
    bookings welcome

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_boo View Post
    hmm, actually, i have never had sex in the shower, should try that someday
    iExperiment did that with one of my favourite girls one time lol!

Naughty boy!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    iExperiment did that with one of my favourite girls one time lol!

Naughty boy!!

Stop getting me into trouble Maxi and I did not know you have any Favourite or you mean every girls are your Favourite

Anyway we shared two or is it more, so which one or did I do both or more in the shower

MOC Miya
    Bookings welcome!

Banned
    bookings Welcome

MOCjack
    welcome booking!!!