Thread: Meeting WL in her second job

Senior Member(無間使者)

Meeting WL in her second job

I bumped into this sexy waitress at Japanese restaurant near my work. for a second I thought she was one of the WLs I've seen not long ago. I remember having a conversation with one the WLs from Ginza and she told me (on her own terms) that she's also working at restaurant. Respecting her privacy, I did not want to ask more about her other job and quickly change topic.
    Have you guys bumped into WL in her second job? What would you do? Damn sure I'll get pretty excited and horny at the same time.

Banned
    If you see a working lady outside work then you should just ignore it and move on.

She should do the same thing if she sees you.

Both parties privacy should be respected.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One of the girls from Pure Platinum works at a restaurant in the city (near State theatre) as a waitress on the nights she isn't at PPs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I once met a one of my regular ML in K-Mart. We went into the kitchen section and hid away between pots and pans. She pulled out my sausage and started working it. And then.. Okay, I'm a liar! never happened :-)

Quote Originally Posted by freshjive View Post
    I bumped into this sexy waitress at Japanese restaurant near my work. for a second I thought she was one of the WLs I've seen not long ago. I remember having a conversation with one the WLs from Ginza and she told me (on her own terms) that she's also working at restaurant. Respecting her privacy, I did not want to ask more about her other job and quickly change topic.
    Have you guys bumped into WL in her second job? What would you do? Damn sure I'll get pretty excited and horny at the same time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    If you see a working lady outside work then you should just ignore it and move on.

She should do the same thing if she sees you.

Both parties privacy should be respected.
    Couldn't have said it any better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Considering how much wl/ml earn, I am surprised some of them even bother with second jobs. I guess its just their excellent work ethic.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    lots are in school, studying... wish i was in their classes

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by black knight View Post
    lots are in school, studying... wish i was in their classes
    Maybe a chance to pick them up at school if your in their class studying economics, of course if you weren't known as a customer.
    They would probably lead a conservative sex life outside their work
    And they would never reveal their alter ego to others.

Must be hard for them to hide their extracurricular activities
    Almost like a superhero..A normal meek mild mannered student/office worker etc by day and a hero/vigilante or in this case
    a hot sex freak by night..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw a korean ml at world square and she looks like she is dressed for office work

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpd View Post
    Considering how much wl/ml earn, I am surprised some of them even bother with second jobs. I guess its just their excellent work ethic.
    I think its more about being able to say they have a job if family or friends ask.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A long retired wl told me she had to get a real job at a restaurant as when she first moved here she told her family this is where she worked and her family knew the owners unbeknown to her it caused her some dramas.
    She still works at this place now as the assistant manager.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by freshjive View Post
    What would you do?
    Do nothing and say nothing.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroun View Post
    I think its more about being able to say they have a job if family or friends ask.
    Still hard to fathom why some do it though..
    Good money of course, but what about the cultural, ethical, moral and religious considerations.

A worry as i walk through the city admiring the lovely Asian woman and if ever I wanted to have a relationship
    with one, I would be possibly thinking whether she's in the business or not.