Thread: Room by hour

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Room by hour

Hi Bros,

I might have a studio room for rent by the hour in the city during April.

Can everyone give me some feedback if you are interested please.

eg.

how likely you are going to use it?
    generally what time during the day?
    how much do you reckon is fair for 1h and more?

anything welcome.

Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is an hourly hotel in York St. Why not give them a call to ask their rates and offers.

I think there was another thread on this but it was somewhere between $60-65 an hour, min 2 hours.

Most people would just book a hotel for that rate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by roombyhours View Post
    Hi Bros,

I might have a studio room for rent by the hour in the city during April.

Can everyone give me some feedback if you are interested please.

eg.

how likely you are going to use it?
    generally what time during the day?
    how much do you reckon is fair for 1h and more?

anything welcome.

Thanks
    Other than for sex there is no point for hourly rates. Even if you want a quicky you can always goto a budget motel which can go down to $69 per night.

Banned
    True! I usually get on lastminute or wotif. You can often get boutique hotels in the 500-600 range for 120, especially mid week. I might only use the room for a couple hours but it's worth it to me. Those budget hotel rooms are pretty awful. I think a couple of brothels rent their rooms out by the hour too, $40-$50 an hour. I don't think I could take a non wl girl to a brothel though. The hotel/room often makes a big impression on a girl you're dating, so I try to take her some place nice. Since I'm not paying for the sex I figure 120 and I can stay as long as I want is still a pretty good deal. Even 150 at really nice places with views

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    True! I usually get on lastminute or wotif. You can often get boutique hotels in the 500-600 range for 120, especially mid week. I might only use the room for a couple hours but it's worth it to me. Those budget hotel rooms are pretty awful. I think a couple of brothels rent their rooms out by the hour too, $40-$50 an hour. I don't think I could take a non wl girl to a brothel though. The hotel/room often makes a big impression on a girl you're dating, so I try to take her some place nice. Since I'm not paying for the sex I figure 120 and I can stay as long as I want is still a pretty good deal. Even 150 at really nice places with views
    There has been one open on Pitt street for a few years now, a few doors down from Silver Fox. Not sure if they get a lot of bookings but I guess they must be doing ok if they are still there.

Personally I would never use a short stay hotel. I could be wrong but they are probably very seedy and not very clean.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brocausewaybay View Post
    There has been one open on Pitt street for a few years now, a few doors down from Silver Fox. Not sure if they get a lot of bookings but I guess they must be doing ok if they are still there.

Personally I would never use a short stay hotel. I could be wrong but they are probably very seedy and not very clean.
    They got some bookings when TMC was still in business ...

Banned
    Some of the $150 brothel rooms are not the best but I have been to motels that are worse so these days I don't go for the real cheap ones and usually if I see a girl and take her to a hotel or motel I want at least 2 hours so in a brothel (the cheap $150 ones you are still paying $100 to the shop) so for $100 you can get a reasonable room for the night.

The other option is to get a half day rate and you can usually get something out of the CBD that is for around $80 there are cheaper but usually the quality is not there and the cleanliness leaves something to be desired.