Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bump in to my female friend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bump in to my female friend

Hi everyone,

Just got so embarrassed since recently I feel like try a new shop(not gona mention the name). When I waited in the waiting room, there was this girl came in and when we saw each others' face we both stunned. Because she is one of my female friends. Not very close, but we sort of knowing common friends of each others. Plus I know her boy friend too.
    We both got so embarrasses and she called out my name just to be sure it is me, then quickly left. I ended up having some other girl from the shop, however I was thinking about this all the way through my punting that day. What should I do? I think she might be more worried about me telling somebody else about her job, which I will tell no one about this.
    Have anyone have similar experience? How will you deal with it?

Banned
    Don't be a jackass, never mention it to anyone

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    Don't be a jackass, never mention it to anyone
    My mouth will shut like a died man! Just a bit worried about her.

I assume that's a FS shop ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Have sex with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Whats that? FS shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Have sex with her.
    No way man, nearly freak me out. She will be the last one i expect to see there!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJackass View Post
    No way man, nearly freak me out. She will be the last one i expect to see there!
    You know you want to, she knows she wants to, just do it and get it over with

Whats that? FS shop?
    FS : Funny Story
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Indeed yes, full!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    FS : Funny Story
    Wont b very funny next time i meet her and her boyfriend, so awkward.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she hot? You already know each others secret might aswell make the most of it. It'll give you a chance to get closer much closer. So just march back into that funny story shop and have some fun together

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Filodude View Post
    Is she hot? You already know each others secret might aswell make the most of it. It'll give you a chance to get closer much closer. So just march back into that funny story shop and have some fun together
    She is really hot!
    How many of you feel embarrassed to be know by ur friends that u are a punter? I feel embarrassed, is it just me? Damn!

Junior Member(有D料到) shinigami12's Avatar
    give her the old shagadoo brah

Share and share alike.
    Got me curious....how hot? Please more details.... love a reality tv soapie... can we all get involved???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My housemate (a student) was in relationship with a girl he met in a club. She is 6 year-older than my friend. For their first two months, i realized some strange things. They only see each other once a week and she always give him 500 aud after their dating. Sometimes, she call him for chatting at 2 or 3am.
    One day, me and my friend, we went to a brothel near our house. Ladies came to say hello, and one of them was his girl friend. We really shocked!!!
    Then she called him, she asked him to book her for one hour. I didn't know what they talked in the room but after that day, they broken up.
    Sr for poor english,but i really want to tell this story which is quite similar to the topic. I've kept this private story for a long time.No one here know us.hahaha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Well if she is hot and in the past you have thought you would like to fuck her then this is a golden opportunity to do so hassle free, so seize the moment bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha props to you for still going through with the punt even after seeing a farmiliar face!

I am surprised how many people would bang their mates missus just because she's a working girl. I would expect her to reject the booking if the situation arose, but I would be shattered if a mate of mine even tried to do that to me.

Hi everyone,

Just got so embarrassed since recently I feel like try a new shop(not gona mention the name). When I waited in the waiting room, there was this girl came in and when we saw each others' face we both stunned. Because she is one of my female friends. Not very close, but we sort of knowing common friends of each others. Plus I know her boy friend too.
    We both got so embarrasses and she called out my name just to be sure it is me, then quickly left. I ended up having some other girl from the shop, however I was thinking about this all the way through my punting that day. What should I do? I think she might be more worried about me telling somebody else about her job, which I will tell no one about this.
    Have anyone have similar experience? How will you deal with it?

I agree with some of the bros here. Go back and have some fun. You already know each other outside the shop therefore she will give you extra special service. And it'll give you guys a chance to talk about your situation and not have it in the back of your mind all the time. The stress will be dealt with. Then pass her on to the rest of us bros lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rpd View Post
    Haha props to you for still going through with the punt even after seeing a farmiliar face!

I am surprised how many people would bang their mates missus just because she's a working girl. I would expect her to reject the booking if the situation arose, but I would be shattered if a mate of mine even tried to do that to me.
    Absolutely spot on !!!!
    Don't ever mention it or go back there in respect of your friend = have some class ..
    Go back and try and cross that line = your a jackass. !!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast