Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Friday

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    "I personally take offence at businesses opening on Anzac morning. It's disrespectful. How about for one day of the year we forget thinking with our dicks and think of the guys whom died in warfare for our country. "

Each person should make an individual choice. You dont want to do it. Fine. Some people do. Thats fine too.
    And people are NOT free to make that decision if they are closed. I prefer to live in a country where people can choose, even things I personally do not, but then I am not up myself.

Its called democracy mate. That aint such a bad thing.
    Actually there are rules on what can and cannot open on ANZAC Day, so you don't live in a country with as much freedom as you think. lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    yeah and Asian businesses follow those rules to the letter do they ? lol

Had a nice meal in a thai restaurant on good friday lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    yeah and Asian businesses follow those rules to the letter do they ? lol

Had a nice meal in a thai restaurant on good friday lol
    Food premise is allow to open on Good Friday and Anzac Day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    I personally take offence at businesses opening on Anzac morning. It's disrespectful. How about for one day of the year we forget thinking with our dicks and think of the guys whom died in warfare for our country.
    Man of morals are we BrainSex? You take offence at business owners opening their livelihoods on Anzac Day but you have no problem travelling to Asian countries and exploiting Asian women from poverty-stricken backgrounds. I am not Asian and I will most certainly be opening my businesses on Anzac Day. Do my landlords say to me "Hey you don't have to pay any rent today as it's Anzac Day!"? It doesn't in the slightest mean I don't respect people that go to war. You obviously work for the public service or a union.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Actually there are rules on what can and cannot open on ANZAC Day, so you don't live in a country with as much freedom as you think. lol
    At least Angies will not be open ANZAC Day morning, but business as usual in the afternoon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese69 View Post
    Man of morals are we BrainSex? You take offence at business owners opening their livelihoods on Anzac Day but you have no problem travelling to Asian countries and exploiting Asian women from poverty-stricken backgrounds. I am not Asian and I will most certainly be opening my businesses on Anzac Day. Do my landlords say to me "Hey you don't have to pay any rent today as it's Anzac Day!"? It doesn't in the slightest mean I don't respect people that go to war. You obviously work for the public service or a union.
    You have really lost the plot cheese69, get a grip and show some respect, don't just say it!!

Banned
    The ANZACs fought for my right to have a tug on any day of the year.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    You have really lost the plot cheese69, get a grip and show some respect, don't just say it!!
    You all need to show some respect, especially at 04:28 on the 25th. Come along for a gunfire breakfast following the service. Then spend the rest of the day doing whatever you want.

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8AUS View Post
    You all need to show some respect, especially at 04:28 on the 25th. Come along for a gunfire breakfast following the service. Then spend the rest of the day doing whatever you want.
    Sounds like a plan. I'm thinking of staying in town and listening to old war stories.

I think they even might extend free public transport for those wearing medals. that's a nice touch.

I do apologise of I've lost track of the people disparaging me on this thread.

Enjoy Anzac day everyone and be kind to diggers, talk to them and listen to their stories.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    Sounds like a plan. I'm thinking of staying in town and listening to old war stories.

I think they even might extend free public transport for those wearing medals. that's a nice touch.

I do apologise of I've lost track of the people disparaging me on this thread.

Enjoy Anzac day everyone and be kind to diggers, talk to them and listen to their stories.
    Yes, there have been far too many philistines commenting on this thread and to them I say, every dog has its' day!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12