Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensational Transformational Budget from Joe Hockey, well done Joe........

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Ohh look the troll is back as a woman this time

It's your words that get you banned troll ...
    Exactly, not the thread, but the words !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    About time??? Rich will get richer!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Exactly, not the thread, but the words !
    Please tell the forum members which words of mine (of mine) require that I should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by SheIsHer View Post
    Please tell the forum members which words of mine (of mine) require that I should be banned.
    In case you're still reading ... of course you are ! This is one of those words :

Good threads are not permitted on the "forum," you have to talk about......other things shall we say.
    Constantly creating unrest, nothing else !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    This is probably the budget pain we have to have after 7 years of Labour miss management !

Most of the items will get through the senate, some will be fine tuned and whatever we end up getting, be grateful that this is probably the worst of the next two !
    ...Cheers
    Passing the senate ???? Wait and see... DD is coming... If Joe implement tax reform on negative gearing, super contribution tax, capital gain tax also his budget truly a good budget -fair to all.. (by the way PERSONALLY BENEFITED FROM THESE BENEFITS...)

Banned
    When you say DD I hope you're referring to a double dissolution rather than a dragon drill (the thought of joe hockey's tongue snaking up my anus causes my penis to retract deep into my pelvis)

Quote Originally Posted by cheungchau View Post
    Passing the senate ???? Wait and see... DD is coming... If Joe implement tax reform on negative gearing, super contribution tax, capital gain tax also his budget truly a good budget -fair to all.. (by the way PERSONALLY BENEFITED FROM THESE BENEFITS...)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SheIsHer View Post
    Oh poor little lady pretending to sound all innocent, your words are on the forum under your 15 banned user names, there is plenty on the public record to justify the bannings. I don't think you wil ever grow up ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cheungchau View Post
    Yes he would've tackled those three things if he was serious about being fair. The wealthy get plenty of welfare like this.
    Who are all these bludgers everyone has a chip on their shoulder about? Single mothers? (They are actually the hardest hit in this budget.) But fuck them, what do they do they do for the economy? It's really about making sure children aren't living in poverty and it's called social security for a reason. Expect crime to rise and expensive jails to fill as people get more desperate. We never have 100% employment and people need to be taken care of for all our sakes.
    Howard was the one who introduced most middle class welfare with funds from the mining boom. He spent more than Rudd and Gillard because he had massive revenue coming in. We have less revenue atm but still have one of the healthiest economies in the world. We need to start looking at new revenue creation but we are far from a "budget emergency".
    The GST (Liberal's big tax on everything) might go up now but it will only replace the 80 billion the federal government is cutting from health and education, we won't get anything new for it but we'll all be paying more for everything.
    And anyone who thinks that Abbott didn't break any promises in this budget is kidding themselves.

Banned

abYPPe

Quote Originally Posted by dohdoe View Post

You can see quite clearly that this is a no broken promises budget. Remember its a damn levy not a tax. No not the same thing because even though they are both collected by tax office. I'm not going to get into the semantics of it all.
    John Howard said today that Abbott cutting the family tax benefit amounts to a tax increase because it's not welfare it's a tax cut.
    He seemed quite disappointed in his protégés first budget.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    John Howard said today that Abbott cutting the family tax benefit amounts to a tax increase because it's not welfare it's a tax cut.
    He seemed quite disappointed in his protégés first budget.
    Even though the media talk about abbott being the disciple of Howard, he would probably be described more like a popularist authoritarian.
    I don't see any of the popular bit about abbott before or after the election.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    And anyone who thinks that Abbott didn't break any promises in this budget is kidding themselves.
    Of course they didn't break any promises.

These so called 'facts' about him breaking promises are so unfair. We all know that 'facts' has a left bias and talking about it just gets in the way of a good discussion.

For eg. My wife's father's uncles friend's friend friend cousin is a single mum and is a total dole bludger and when these multiple increase in things like going to a doctor, paying more for meds, decrease in assistance, increase in fuel excise all hit her at the same time she obviously needs to harden up and GET A JOB!!

I still think all these measures in the budget are setting up for an increase in the GST in the next election !

It will no doubt be sweetened by reasonable tax cuts to the low and middle income earners and to the pensioners and welfare!

You can not fill those tax cheat black holes until you tax them more when they spend the money !

And GST will be applied to overseas Internet on line shopping which is exempted at the moment !

Mark my words ......

Cheers

The OP's aim clearly was to wind us up and successful it was too. Great detective work to expose
    him so quickly. Yes, yes, yes, a few among us who should know better fell for the 3 card trick.

I imagine there are many members of this forum who came from overseas or whose families came
    from overseas, like mine. In the main, the reason was to find a better life. Yet to then support these
    Tea Party like views – that are aimed at destroying our social fabric, defy logic. Their goal is to
    make us a more uncaring society, everyone for themselves with little or no social security. Isn't
    this exactly what our families left behind?

We are on a punters forum and it raises the question. It is a given that the extreme right and their
    supporters don't have a compassionate bone in their bodies, so how much respect do they show
    to women?

This budget is following the standard Lieberal copybook, these c**** will alienate us in the first
    year, charm us in the second year and bribe us in the third year with the view to re-election, then
    the cycle repeats. Howard did this term after term until finally we woke up to him. Pray that this
    is a one term government or less.

Please don't form an opinion about my political leaning, you might get it wrong.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    The OP's aim clearly was to wind us up and successful it was too. Great detective work to expose
    him so quickly. Yes, yes, yes, a few among us who should know better fell for the 3 card trick.

I imagine there are many members of this forum who came from overseas or whose families came
    from overseas, like mine. In the main, the reason was to find a better life. Yet to then support these
    Tea Party like views – that are aimed at destroying our social fabric, defy logic. Their goal is to
    make us a more uncaring society, everyone for themselves with little or no social security. Isn't
    this exactly what our families left behind?

We are on a punters forum and it raises the question. It is a given that the extreme right and their
    supporters don't have a compassionate bone in their bodies, so how much respect do they show
    to women?

This budget is following the standard Lieberal copybook, these c**** will alienate us in the first
    year, charm us in the second year and bribe us in the third year with the view to re-election, then
    the cycle repeats. Howard did this term after term until finally we woke up to him. Pray that this
    is a one term government or less.

Please don't form an opinion about my political leaning, you might get it wrong.

WayneK.
    Good post, for a wanker. Especially your identification of our purchasing of other human beings to satisfy carnal pleasures. Given the anti-existentialism of the original poster, you are spot on.

image.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How much tax does a dole bludger with 2 kids and a hecs debt pay? Why not slug them $7 to see a doctor? Sadly too many waste the money needed for people in need. Too many Aussies are too proud to take a shit job to make ends meat so they stick their hand out for help and then keep it out for too long. Current society needs adjusting. Go to America if you think $7 is too much to pay to see a doctor and why not get a job paying minimum wage for good measure. Well done Joe.

Banned
    The current government thinks its a good idea to remove $70 billion from the public health and education system. How will this decision effect the majority of working Australians?

The current government feels that it is acceptable to pay a millionaire investment banker $50,000 in tax dollars while she takes 6 months off work to spit out a baby. Is this a good use of your hard earned dollars? what else could this money be spent on?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by henry View Post
    How much tax does a dole bludger with 2 kids and a hecs debt pay? Why not slug them $7 to see a doctor? Sadly too many waste the money needed for people in need. Too many Aussies are too proud to take a shit job to make ends meat so they stick their hand out for help and then keep it out for too long. Current society needs adjusting. Go to America if you think $7 is too much to pay to see a doctor and why not get a job paying minimum wage for good measure. Well done Joe.
    Well said Henry.....

You know it's a great budget when every lefty twat starts peeing their knickers.

Troll Alert!!
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    Troll Alert!!
    Spot on bro !

Brother CunningLinguist is probably too busy having a DATY !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A thought . How much revenue that Tony A could secure if all WL/ML/Shop owners all pay their share of tax?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast