Thread: Sex: My British Job on iView now

Sex: My British Job on iView now

Another excellent documentary, an undercover reporter gets a job working in an illegal Chinese brothel in London. Her job was supposedly as a receptionist but is hassled to become a sex worker, she films everything with a camera in her glasses. Candid conversations with the working girls as to their motivations and feeling. Well worth a look, the same thing would be happening in illegal brothels in Sydney, possibly even in legal ones. Check it out on iView.
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    Another excellent documentary, an undercover reporter gets a job working in an illegal Chinese brothel in London. Her job was supposedly as a receptionist but is hassled to become a sex worker, she films everything with a camera in her glasses. Candid conversations with the working girls as to their motivations and feeling. Well worth a look, the same thing would be happening in illegal brothels in Sydney, possibly even in legal ones. Check it out on iView.

So the reporter actually got fucked by clients ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who wants to be a reporter. They get killed reporting war stories and then fucked reporting on brothels

She reckons she didn't do sex, but the isights into the other side of the industry I found fascinating. Chinese respect for family and obligation to support the family are quite apparent, there is some portraying of the girls as victims but the overall motivation is money. Since most of the girls in the documentary are illegals that spent 20,000 british pounds to get smuggled into the country you can see why they couldn't repay that on a waitress job.
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

Junior Member(有D料到)
    watch half of it. didnt finish all. somehow feel quite sad and dont want to ruin my next punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengun View Post
    watch half of it. didnt finish all. somehow feel quite sad and dont want to ruin my next punt.
    My reaction exactly. Punters don't want to think too much about the backstory to prostitution.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Sounds like a sure recipe for ED ...

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    I started watching and couldn't finish it.
    It was good but too realistic and some what confronting for me.
    Realising those guys are me .
    W/l's put themselves in this position because they had no other option or choice apparenty.
    They talked about making money and lots of it as if nothing else mattered in life.
    The other girls and Mamasans kept trying ever so hard to coax the pretty reporter to take customers , knowing that she would pull in the bucks for them..sad..
    Makes one want to take a break frm punting.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the doctor. View Post
    I started watching and couldn't finish it.
    It was good but too realistic and some what confronting for me.
    Realising those guys are me .
    W/l's put themselves in this position because they had no other option or choice apparenty.
    They talked about making money and lots of it as if nothing else mattered in life.
    The other girls and Mamasans kept trying ever so hard to coax the pretty reporter to take customers , knowing that she would pull in the bucks for them..sad..
    Makes one want to take a break frm punting.
    I don't like desperado mamasans, the ones that say "what's wrong with my girls" when you walk, and pull your arm to keep you in the place ...

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I don't like desperado mamasans, the ones that say "what's wrong with my girls" when you walk, and pull your arm to keep you in the place ...
    What if the Mamasan herself is more desirable than the girls in the line up ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In the uk those ladies were exploited because they were illegal immigrants with no papers.

Can such a situation even happen in Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by dohdoe View Post
    In the uk those ladies were exploited because they were illegal immigrants with no papers.

Yes you bet !

You haven't heard about sex slaves and trafficking ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

for me, the interesting aspect of this doco is the effect the experience has on the reporter. Even though she is removed from the circumstance, doing a job and aware of the mamasan's motives, she is still affected by the psychological manipulations. Just goes to demonstrate how we really do become the role we are assigned by those around us. And that is the sad thing about this expose. Even the most resilient working women lose their self-esteem. Unfortunately, no matter how much we rationalise it, prostitution is damaging to the women involved. Not really what we want to know on a forum like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yes you bet !

Looks like Ahlungor could become a witness in a future police investigation !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Watched it. A very interesting but somewhat sad documentary haha

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Looks like Ahlungor could become a witness in a future police investigation !

Well, personally I had never met any WLs who was working against her own free will! So I suppose I have not seen sex slaves first hand !

However, about 10 years ago at no.1 Blackburn I met a couple Malaysian WLs they both told me that they were working in the shop to pay off their family debts, one of them was there 6 months already and she has already paid back everything and she was still there so that she could make some money herself before returning home.

Another WL was only there a few weeks and she was ok with me but told me she hated those smelly guys and guys with really big cocks and fuck very rough !

Still, she was free to go anywhere, just that if she ran away, her family back home with be in trouble !

So was she effectively a sex slave ??

From memory, neither of the WLs were any good, both had big tits though, that's how I picked them out from the cat walk !

Annie from Singapore was the star back then !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yes you bet !

Of course we've heard of it. But to see wl here in Australia against their will? Never.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well worth watching

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Of course we've heard of it. But to see wl here in Australia against their will? Never.
    You might not realise it's against her will.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatim2 View Post
    You might not realise it's against her will.
    yeah, that's the point. She may well be a sex slave - and this does happen in Sydney, much as we don't like to admit it - or more likely, she is a victim of a psychologically manipulative mamasan who cajoles her into working hours and acts that damage her self-esteem: and this definitely happens in Sydney