Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For those married

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Never ever use your credit card for punting ! Although the shops usually only use a very generic trading name on the card statement - like ABC P/L

If you put your whole salary into a joint account, you need to do some money laundering man !

Like go to ATM and take out $200, go to a TAB and pick an AFL game , say Hawks vs GWS, put $100 on Hawks -24.5 and $100 on GWS +24.5, whatever the scores, you will collect $192.00 yes, you will lose a few bucks but now you have massage money, I suppose I don't have to tell you what to tell your wife which team you have backed !! And you can do this every week, just once in a while tell your Mrs you won and take her out for a nice dinner mate !

There will be people who would tell you what if the game ended in a draw then you lose everything ! AFL matches hardly ever draw, but to play it safe , you can put $4 on the draw and it will pay $67 to 1 !!

Just my two cents

Cheers
    If you consider it's not cheating, you wouldn't have to resort to all these measures to hide these activities !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    I'm sure its not as bad as a mistress lol and should be cheaper right

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by H3da View Post
    I'm sure its not as bad as a mistress lol and should be cheaper right
    I have to agree its not as bad or should I say good as a mistress but it sure is cheaper!

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by H3da View Post
    Do you feel guilty going to Massage or FS place? So far I've only been to massage place with extras but been reluctant to ones with FS or brothel. Is it considered cheating?
    It's definitely considered cheating in my books, but I don't feel guilty. It's strange because I am (and have been told) a compassionate person and generally selfless, but when it comes to my sexual desires, I'm very selfish - I constantly want more. My partner knows this and she satisfies me 120%, but I still go and punt - go figure. If I do feel guilt, it will be because I spent money on a punt that wasn't that great. That said, I do get very worried that I'll be caught out one day, and I'll lose my partner and what I have with her. I suppose it's the thrill, the risk involved with it that gets me excited and wanting to go on punts? Some people get their rush from bungy jumping, going to the gym, gambling the night away... for me, it's fucking other women on the down low without being caught.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    A different way to look at this is - no sexual act is cheating. I really don't think men and women are meant to be monogamous. That idea is imposed on us and many spend a lifetime feeling guilty about it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Just keep things legal by making sure you have the other persons consent, and not fucking minors.
    As for everything else, just have a good time guilt free - don't stress about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I believe that what I do with WLs is cheating, but I do not feel guilty about it, due to my circumstances at home.

I used to feel a little bit guilty that I was "exploiting" some poor young Asian ladies.

Now, I rationalise it by thinking that I am actually helping them by providing them with income.

It is like a business transaction where we both "win" and it is usually very exciting for both of us.

As I said before, if you have to do something behind your wife's back, that's cheating, regardless of where your dick ends up ! Even going out for tea with a mamasan is cheating, because you can't tell your wife about it.

But who cares ! Who's to say you're guilty or not on a sex forum, because most if not all are guilty one way or another. There's no need to find an excuse to talk yourself out of the guilty feelings and be above the rest !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    I don't consider it cheating as there's no commitment with the WL it's a business transaction and its natural men just like to fuck simple

Banned
    If you think a simple rub and tug isn't cheating imagine some young stud massaging your wife then fingering her and rubbing her clit until she comes.

extra charge for daty and full service with 8 inches! And the young stud is balls deep in your Mrs.
    Bb sex can be paid for by both male and females.
    Next thing you know your cute innocent wife is being cream pied by a younger man with a bigger dick!

But it doesn't mean anything so it's not cheating right?!?

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    Well if ur worried about ur wife cheating then maybe us blokes shouldn't be doing the same? Can't have one without the other

Banned
    Cheating ?

I can't help but feel sorry for you guys that feel the need to cheat.

But then may be you are the lucky ones your wife or girl friend care if you cheat, may be you are the lucky ones.

For me I punt because my wife told me to up until then I never fucked anyone else, I find it somewhat sad that is the case.

However since that is the case I now enjoy the company of many beautiful women and making love to them.

So for me I don't need to cheat!

Just in case your wondering I respect my wife and her decision and I keep my punting secret to respect her request and keep it from her friends and from family.

Is this ideal? I don't know but at least it is working for me at the moment.

Of course it is cheating whether it be rnt or fs. Think if it was on the front page of a new. "Punter found cheating at brothel/massage parlour by wife." if you get caught it is how you get deal with it afterwards.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Forgive me Father for I have sinned.........
    Now, can we get on with this Sex Forum just like Yellow Fever's question on which WL's provide BBBJ for the whole session.....
    If some of you muppets are still torn on this subject then give Hillsong a call...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Lol, Hillsong... Where the girls don't fuck but happily give BBBJ's and anal...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    Lol, Hillsong... Where the girls don't fuck but happily give BBBJ's and anal...
    Shit I have never been, sounds like an untapped resource ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Of course it is cheating whether it be rnt or fs. Think if it was on the front page of a new. "Punter found cheating at brothel/massage parlour by wife." if you get caught it is how you get deal with it afterwards.
    I guarantee most wives know.
    I've seen a few unhappy and unsatisfied wives for secx and hear all about hubby's extra curricular activities and the excuses that are used.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If you consider it's not cheating, you wouldn't have to resort to all these measures to hide these activities !

Whether I am cheating or not, I only have myself to answer to !!

And so far I can still sleep peaceful at night .............
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Whether I am cheating or not, I only have myself to answer to !!

And so far I can still sleep peaceful at night .............
    I like the way you think.
    But the truth is that you will only have yourself to answer to until you get caught.
    Then you'll have a lot to answer for and not only to yourself!

But it's all good because you can sleep at night.

Banned
    Brother A !
    I have found the answer to your problems
    Date these glamours, and you can spend up big !
    And no sex, so its all good !

Girl Power. Converting beauty into a lifestyle.

Monica Danica Thrall, a British model with a significant online presence, including Twitter
    She boasts that hapless admirers spend thousands, buying her diamond jewellery and sexy lingerie.
    Her dream gifts included a matching Prada bag and purse for £1,120 and an Apple iMac worth £927.30.
    Lusty fans were also invited to buy her a bespoke Debeers diamond heart pendant, worth up to £2,000, and a £437 pair of Jimmy Choo heels.
    Less minted admirers could splash out a modest £32 on a pair of pink bedsocks or £25 on a dressing gown for her pet pooch.
    Sizzling Danica also asked for a whopping £835.50 worth of Creme De La Mer and Dermalogica skincare products to keep her luscious looks in top condition.
    And she claims men don’t get a single thing in return for lavishing her with posh presents.

If they’re lucky they might get a thank you Tweet or a chat on Skype – priced at £50 for 10 minutes – provided they don’t talk about sex.

Says one journalist:
    I've just bought a gift on the internet for a woman named Danica Thrall.
    I got her a DVD of Crossroads – the 2002 film starring Britney Spears

How do I know Danica? Well, I don't really, to be honest, but I went to her official website after seeing her on Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys (Channel 4)
    Danica makes it perfectly clear how it works: I buy her stuff, and in return I get nothing, not even to meet her.

I got her the DVD, and not the Jimmy Choo strappy sandals ($695) or the Apple iMac 21.5 inch desktop computer (£927.40)
    Still, even £9.99 is quite a lot to give someone I don't know and almost certainly never will
    Actually, I tried to get her a secondhand copy of The Female Eunuch (£1.48) but Amazon wouldn't let me
    This book couldnt be posted to Danica's address (PO Box 57994, London W4 4QG, if you'd like to send her something too).
    Maybe she's put some kind of filter on, to block out inappropriate gifts.

We see Danica in the film going round a department store.
    She's not shopping, though, she's just making a note of things she likes, which then go up on her wish–list, to rinse.
    That's what rinsing means – getting stuff for nothing.

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-ra...d-rinsing-guys

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...779#post673779

And this is the documentary:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgC9Z3uzPgY

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast