Thread: Diva Premium

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Never needed to make any contribution in the past! Everything I wanted to say had already been in the forums
    In hindsight, an amazing usage of space to make three rooms in there!
    Ivy, you are definitely a hard worker and have some amazing girls with you (as I mentioned in the comment above).
    Lads, I should have clarified, I took a "punt" and tried one of Ivy's "new" girls. A dud choice. If you know a good girl at the shop, probably book her at Ultimo. Has seriously no one else had a bad experience at Ultimo? I better speak to sister Ivy next time I am in town!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiman923 View Post
    Never needed to make any contribution in the past! Everything I wanted to say had already been in the forums
    In hindsight, an amazing usage of space to make three rooms in there!
    Ivy, you are definitely a hard worker and have some amazing girls with you (as I mentioned in the comment above).
    Lads, I should have clarified, I took a "punt" and tried one of Ivy's "new" girls. A dud choice. If you know a good girl at the shop, probably book her at Ultimo. Has seriously no one else had a bad experience at Ultimo? I better speak to sister Ivy next time I am in town!
    I may need make a lockable complaint/feedback box out there, for the customers who are shy to share their experience ,
    But for this issue, at least I need to know the time, date, gals name, details of what happened & why u didn't like her.

I never see any complaint without any of this, in order to make some sense , we are willing to hear it , so we can keep improving ourselves.
    I tried to search all gals in my shop in my brain , could not imagine one like cutting time.

So ur report above is quite suspicious , u don't understand why u don't wanna reveal the 'truth ', pls explain more rather than confuse us. Or u can PM me.
    If the gal really did something wrong then we ll get u a free session and a real sorry!
    0402 923 211
    10:00-23:00 weekdays
    10:00-21:00 weekends