Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Dragon review - Newcomer (pardon the pun)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She didn't know what sort of prices so I gave her some very affordable prices to start with. As long as other clients don't ruin her with stupid tips thats above $100 you should get some change for $100.

As for 4/10, I have had some of the best massages from China (non sexual) who for sure know what they doing to the body and I include that as part of my rating, so it could be low for me but could be pretty avg or great for others.

Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    what sort of price was she charging and what service?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bblue View Post
    She didn't know what sort of prices so I gave her some very affordable prices to start with. As long as other clients don't ruin her with stupid tips thats above $100 you should get some change for $100.
    Most MLs will eventually get advice from the other girls on what prices to charge. It isn't a coincidence that places like Stanley St have a Shop Price for standard extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never had a happy ending massage from a non asian.

wouldn't mind giving it a go, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post
    Never had a happy ending massage from a non asian.

wouldn't mind giving it a go, actually.
    Happy Dragon has always been Asian, but I've had non-Asians at other parlours. One white Australian girl just whinged the whole time about how long her day was and that the girls were expected to wash the towels when they weren't with customers (fucking terrible, actually having to do some work) her hand job was ok but she kept telling me how good she was while complaining about the Asians not offering such good service - unbelievable - at least the Asians don't fucking whinge about it or talk themselves up like Lleyton Hewitt on centre court. I've had a couple of eastern europeans who were very obliging as well as some South Americans. One was not so good, but one from Venezuela was sensational with a fucking hot body that she was happy to show off in all it's beholden glory for the right price. In general, give me a HAB anyday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happy Dragon has always been Asian, but I've had non-Asians at other parlours. One white Australian girl just whinged the whole time about how long her day was and that the girls were expected to wash the towels when they weren't with customers (fucking terrible, actually having to do some work) her hand job was ok but she kept telling me how good she was while complaining about the Asians not offering such good service - unbelievable - at least the Asians don't fucking whinge about it or talk themselves up like Lleyton Hewitt on centre court. I've had a couple of eastern europeans who were very obliging as well as some South Americans. One was not so good, but one from Venezuela was sensational with a fucking hot body that she was happy to show off in all it's beholden glory for the right price. In general, give me a HAB anyday.
    I have very very similar experiences as yourself flame job. Most of the white girls I had are just too much princess and over charge everything without providing the goods. Other non-Asians are hit and miss and if they hit, you win very high =). In the end safer with HABs most days.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    One white Australian girl just whinged the whole time about how long her day was and that the girls were expected to wash the towels when they weren't with customers (fucking terrible, actually having to do some work)
    Most of the MLs are not employees, they don't get award benefits such as superannuation, holiday pay, sick pay, overtime, penalty rates and don't get paid when not with a customer. Owners often deduct penalties for being sick or resigning.

I doubt many of us would be happy with those conditions.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Most of the MLs are not employees, they don't get award benefits such as superannuation, holiday pay, sick pay, overtime, penalty rates and don't get paid when not with a customer. Owners often deduct penalties for being sick or resigning.

But then a large number of them are over here on student visa's and are working illegally anyway, so can't really complain. Do two wrongs make a right? Does doing an illegal job illegally, make it legal? lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    But then a large number of them are over here on student visa's and are working illegally anyway, so can't really complain. Do two wrongs make a right? Does doing an illegal job illegally, make it legal? lol
    I have actually wondered about that. While I am sure that there are many girls who work more than the 40 hours per fortnight on a student visa, as contractors it would most likely only be when they are actively working. So even if a girl sits at the shop for 40 hours a week, if she only gets 20 one hour sessions each week she would still probably be under the requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post

you are very right there, RLP. in terms of the Aussie girl she probably understood that she was getting jipped, hence the whinging. whereas the foreign MLs are in a situation where they risk losing a lot more than their jobs if they complain about conditions.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do two wrongs make a right?

I love it when two wongs make me right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you are very right there, RLP. in terms of the Aussie girl she probably understood that she was getting jipped, hence the whinging. whereas the foreign MLs are in a situation where they risk losing a lot more than their jobs if they complain about conditions.
    They're bloody long hours those girls work. However I'm pretty sure they are offered a choice in the matter. It's not like they are trafficked or forced into anything against their will. Conditions of the job are stated by their employer at the interview stage so they know what they're in for. My guess is that she didn't make much cash that day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    They're bloody long hours those girls work. However I'm pretty sure they are offered a choice in the matter. It's not like they are trafficked or forced into anything against their will. Conditions of the job are stated by their employer at the interview stage so they know what they're in for. My guess is that she didn't make much cash that day.
    I think you are kidding yourself if you think the girls are given all the facts at an interview. The owners would be incriminating themself if they did that. The experienced girls would have a good idea what to expect but the fresh faces usually get a shock.

I am guessing they don't get told about the deductions for sick days/resigning until it's too late, because every girl I have talked to about that is super pissed when it happens.

As for forced? The bosses use scare tactics and threats to keep the girls in line. These girls don't know the laws here, don't know their rights and are told they will get in trouble if they complain to the authorities.
    Then there is also the cultural aspect, most asian girls think they have an obligation to their boss to do what they are told.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Look, I don't know. You've obviously done more research on the topic than me. I personally think that a reasonable person would not resort to such measures as 'scare tactics'. But when employers aren't bound by laws all those ugly things can present themselves I guess.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    Look, I don't know. You've obviously done more research on the topic than me. I personally think that a reasonable person would not resort to such measures as 'scare tactics'. But when employers aren't bound by laws all those ugly things can present themselves I guess.
    Not all bosses are the same and not all girls are so innocent. But I have known quite a few that feel compelled to continue working for one reason or another, the amount of money they make is of course also a big influence.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rlp is right most of shop do this to girls and take a deposit from them and don't give back and deduct money if late or sick , however I know of couple shops where they do the right thing and girls are contractors on abn with no deposit and from the girls I talk to at these shops it works out at about $23 per hr if they were on hourly rate .
    That seems pretty the normal for a sub contractor in a general job to get paid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyways.... to a review

I went in last week, as i was in the area for business.
    Rocked up, was greeted by a cheerful lady.
    went for the hour massage for $80. from all the reviews on here was excited to have a cutie or the non asian....
    ML walked in.... was a porker....
    opt for the hard massage. which was hard and felt really good. no tickle.
    on the flip, received a head massage and then she got some oil then went straight for the other head massage. and no touching.

Massage: 8/10
    looks: 2/10
    head massage: 5/10

would i return? Yes to HD but would try another ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)

lucked out

think know the one you got ...lucked out shes the worst of the lot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah hahaha, but the massage was good, i did fall asleep.
    Ill be back!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went to HD yesterday first time in like a year 1hr is $60 now but doesnt include the full massage like used operates similar to other shops now regarding extras .Got very cute jap girl yoyo or some such, hot .Very good massage but the extra help i need was not as good as used to be was a bit robotic ,saw another girl passing in hall also looked hot so quality of girls has improved but service same as other shops not like the old days ...ah the memories

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nana lol good work lads

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast