Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: connection

Banned

connection

so I've read many posts about someone having a decent connection with a ML then became a regular customer of her, and in some cases even go out for dinner together.

I've become infatuated about a ML recently, but visited her only 3 times(she works only one day a week). Her massage skills are pretty ordinary, but the conversation always goes extremely well.

I want to ask her out for dinner at some point but there is just one thing that really bothers me:

She never bothered to ask for my name (even a fake name). Based on this, my instinct tells me she's not that interested, what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    so I've read many posts about someone having a decent connection with a ML then became a regular customer of her, and in some cases even go out for dinner together.

I've become infatuated about a ML recently, but visited her only 3 times(she works only one day a week). Her massage skills are pretty ordinary, but the conversation always goes extremely well.

I want to ask her out for dinner at some point but there is just one thing that really bothers me:

She never bothered to ask for my name (even a fake name). Based on this, my instinct tells me she's not that interested, what do you guys think?

First of all, you may have already got your answer !! yeah, pretty hard to imagine if she is genuinely interested in you if she didn't even know your name !

Anyway, there are a few other points you can consider:

Are you Aussie ? or Asian (assuming that she is Asian!) , how's her English ? and what are your age differences ?? did you kiss and hug when saying goodbye ? did she maintain eye contact with you through out the session especially during part 2 ?
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Let me know how it goes

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You didn't introduce yourself when you first met her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As long as you realize shes only there for the money brah.

Banned
    Thanks for the quick reply ahlungor, much appreciated. the additional points you raised sound quite important too. Unfortunately in my case they are pretty much all red flags.

Funnily enough, after recalling n writing about this situation and reading the replies, reality has set in and I feel a lot less interested in her now.

Anyway i am still going to see her one more time next week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You didn't introduce yourself when you first met her?
    i did but she didn't ask for name so...

she did ask about what i do for a living and where i live etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyWetMan View Post
    As long as you realize shes only there for the money brah.
    this is probably the best answer lol.

I think she wants to marry you

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

probably wants to be sure she is not in the same area as you, and probably sizing up your income.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the quick reply ahlungor, much appreciated. the additional points you raised sound quite important too. Unfortunately in my case they are pretty much all red flags.

Funnily enough, after recalling n writing about this situation and reading the replies, reality has set in and I feel a lot less interested in her now.

Anyway i am still going to see her one more time next week.
    Which one is the "red flag" answer for the first question (aussie or asian)

Banned

Even if she did ask for your name it doesn't mean she is interested in you. When people usually meet it's proper to introduce yourselves. In this profession, the majority of MLs don't use their real names and as a result, some might not want to get too friendly with customers. If a ML asks a customer for his name, it allows him to ask for her real name too.

Now in your case, she might want it to remain professional and not too personal. The other possibility might be that she is a bit shy to ask for your name. Why don't you ask her if she knows your name and when you do, she might then ask you or otherwise she might say she was waiting for you to introduce yourself properly. Then you know where you stand.

I must say many MLs that I have come across don't ask for your name unless you start having a good conversation with them and then they start opening up to you. Once I asked a girl what was her name and she gave her work name. I asked for her real name and she just said she doesn't give out her name. You get the feeling straight away that she is not interested. That said, if they see a man well dressed, this will get their attention and make them curious as to what is your occupation. There is no doubt that there are some girls who will look out for guys that might become their regulars or something else and by looking at their manner of speech or dress, it is possible to deduce whether he has anything to offer them or not.

rcha086
    Ask for her number or a contact first, see if she's OK with that. If she gives it to you, develop it and, eventually, ask her out for dinner. But as SaltyWetMan said, keep yourself protected emotionally.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    Which one is the "red flag" answer for the first question (aussie or asian)
    This actually isn't exactly a red flag. I'm asian, so is the lady. But I do understand lots of Asian girls want to date/marry a western guy.

Banned
    This actually isn't exactly a red flag. I'm asian, so is the lady. But I do understand lots of Asian girls want to date/marry a western guy.
    Unlike Korean or Japanese girls, most Thais don't have a real issue with dating or marrying western guys.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Ask for her number or a contact first, see if she's OK with that. If she gives it to you, develop it and, eventually, ask her out for dinner. But as SaltyWetMan said, keep yourself protected emotionally.
    Many thanks for the advice, keeping myself emotionally protected is indeed something to keep in mind all the time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Unlike Korean or Japanese girls, most Thais don't have a real issue with dating or marrying western guys.
    agree.

I know several western guys (from work) with a thai wife, and they all look quite happy together.

also know a Japanese lady (colleague based in Japan, nothing to do with massage parlors) who dated a British gentlemen but eventually broke up due too many petty differences.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    My advice dont ask at all!!!
    It will make your life more complicated.
    No phone no not thing.
    It should stay in the room.

Happy punting

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    My advice dont ask at all!!!
    It will make your life more complicated.
    No phone no not thing.
    It should stay in the room.

Happy punting
    Agree .......

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Maybe she didn't like what she heard when you answered these questions. What do you do for a living?
    On the other hand, she might think most punters use fake names when they punt, so she might not even bother with names.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast