Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Diva/Posh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    @Sussex star Monday and Tuesday

@Irene Thursday and Friday as kezza mentioned.
    As she is my fav ML at the moment, this is awesome news!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sussex Star and Irene owned by the same person??

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylie View Post
    Sussex Star and Irene owned by the same person??
    No, Irene is Ivy and Sussex star is Nana !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 8minds View Post
    anybody know wer cherry is?
    Christine @ sussex

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cherry any good?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Plenty of reviews as cherry under posh

Great service. Good looking young chick

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
    Plenty of reviews as cherry under posh

Great service. Good looking young chick
    +1

I concur!

But I have only seen her at Posh.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
    Christine @ sussex
    Has anyone seen Cherry/Christine lately? Saw her once in Feb but she seems to have vanished off the roster at Sussex......

likewise, any seen Lulu too? i saw her once and she was amazing...but then she dissappear? maybe Ivy can shed some light..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And now a new Chinatown/sussex st place mentioned on the roster.
    Does this replace the apartment?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not sure if this is the right place to put this . I went to Quay street...the original Posh/Diva and I saw Zoe. She looks pretty good in the photos on WEChat and she is a very pretty girl. She is from Taiwan and she seemed to have low level English however I think she was maybe playing that up a bit . Her massage was very ordinary and the tug was very ordinary as well. Nothing to rave about and she only let me touch her tits twice and the pussy was out of bounds as well. Experiences like this make you realise just how good the girls like Renee Shirley Victoria etc are. I will write that one off to experience.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    I think Cherry stopped working at Diva/Posh a fair while back but now that you mention it, I haven't seen her (Christine) rostered on at either of Nana's shops (Pyrmont/ Sussex Star) in a few weeks now. Not sure if she's retired or just taking a break.
    The last time I saw Cherry/Christine was at Sussex St at least two months ago. Probably taking a break or focusing on her studies.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The last time I saw Cherry/Christine was at Sussex St at least two months ago. Probably taking a break or focusing on her studies.
    Studies ??? I think she has been only studying cocks for the last couple of years ! I am not sure but I think she has built up a stable of guys that she sees on a regular basis and so has less wear and tear on her pussy. Her and Suzie are very close, so maybe Suzie can tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post
    And now a new Chinatown/sussex st place mentioned on the roster.
    Does this replace the apartment?
    Yes the apartment has now been replaced with the new shop at sussex st.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Studies ???
    I think she has been only studying cocks for the last couple of years
    ! I am not sure but I think she has built up a stable of guys that she sees on a regular basis and so has less wear and tear on her pussy. Her and Suzie are very close, so maybe Suzie can tell you.
    LOL great call!

Banned
    Studies ??? I think she has been only studying cocks for the last couple of years ! I am not sure but I think she has built up a stable of guys that she sees on a regular basis and so has less wear and tear on her pussy. Her and Suzie are very close, so maybe Suzie can tell you.
    This is what she mentioned to me and let's not forget that there are many MLs who are studying. They have to take time off to prepare and sit for exams. It's not all work and giving HJs to guys. Maybe someone should ask Suzy what her close friend has been up to lately? LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So has anyone been to the new Sussex shop? Seeing as it replaced the apartment, are you provided the same services? Showers etc and is it back to massage tables?

And I'm seeing in the last couple days that diva has brought in a few hotties by the looks of their photos. Has anyone tried?

Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    So has anyone been to the new Sussex shop? Seeing as it replaced the apartment, are you provided the same services? Showers etc and is it back to massage tables?

And I'm seeing in the last couple days that diva has brought in a few hotties by the looks of their photos. Has anyone tried?
    Yes the service should be the same. There's bed in the room rather than tables. Didnt try the showers but is available. Not as nice as the apartment though. Price structure seems to be slightly different due to shop amenities.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    Appreciate the review, and thanks for taking one for the team, will give Zoe a miss.

How do you rate Victoria? Haven't seen her yet, just the fleeting pics of her that Ivy puts in her roster from time to time.
    Victoria was great...service very much like Shirley, Renee and Carli.

Victoria was great...service very much like Shirley, Renee and Carli.
    Whoa, really. i had a session with her once. she looked amazing. just staring at her makes me horny. nice tits, tight body and smooth skin with amzing tattoo. her Part 1 was none existence. just a few finger touching. part 2 was very average. the only thing i recall was when i was cumming, she just drop my bro mid way and started cleaning up....i was left hanging and had to finish myself off with my 5 princess. i do hope she has improved a hell lot so i will go have a session with her again. i thought maybe she did not click with me as i know her bf is Caucasian guy. Perhaps she more into whiteboy rather yellow guy like me...lol. or maybe i am not her type. still, can anyone confirm if your session has been great with her?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast