Thread: Angelina - Spanish girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angelina - Spanish girl

Saw the post about Angelina from this forum and also Christine-123 wechat. I was reluctant to book since they don't show or reveal more about the body or the face like the other girls. The only things that available is her nationality, which is mix Spanish and Australian, and her services provided (BBBJ, BJ in shower, DFK 69 and full service)

So on Monday, I asked if Angelina is still available and the receptionist said yes. Asked the price and services and decided to book her. Just to note I have never book Christine-123 before, but the receptionist seems to be very prompt and nice in person too. Very easy to book and very professional.

The location is very close to Town Hall station. I met with the guy and he lead me into the apartment. He showed me Angelina and I then I paid the fee.

So on to Angelina now.

Body and Look
    First impression, she is not something that wowed me or made me turn my head if I see her on the street. She has a very tan skins, she also has a very latino face. However her body frame is slightly larger than my liking. She is probably on size 8. I don't really mind with it, but it made me a bit skeptical at first. She is quite tall around 170 ish, big butt and quite big tits and real too. I think it is D cup ( I am not good with this)

Experience and Personality
    She is genuine Spanish mix with Australian. Born in Australia so she has Oz accent and speaks perfect English. She is very talkative in between session and apparently she has a Yellow Fever, so Asian bros, come and try her while you can. It will make you and her happy

She was working is some other places before (didn't ask where) and she has quite an experience too.

DATY and DFK
    Angelina is a non-stop DFK girl. Which is something that I really like. Her DFK is very sensual and and feels like she is your long lost lover.
    She is fully shaven down there. Easily wet and she is moaning non stop when I DATY her.

BBBJ
    Excellent!
    Good technique and effort. She also did clean up my balls nicely and did a little DT.

Fucking
    Quite sensual, more like GFE than PSE. We did 2 rounds and both are pretty similar, super friendly, slow and very lusty. If you want someone with GFE go for her.

Overall
    I enjoyed the experience. It was a great, and also first time trying Spanish girl, so I couldn't complaint. Her service is actually quite close to some of the Asian girl, or I can say she is very Asian oriented. Top notch service and willing to pleasure. The other things that I really like is the communication, both with the shop and the girl. They are done really well. The only downside was the body, but this is my own personal preference.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamanub View Post
    Saw the post about Angelina from this forum and also Christine-123 wechat. I was reluctant to book since they don't show or reveal more about the body or the face like the other girls. The only things that available is her nationality, which is mix Spanish and Australian, and her services provided (BBBJ, BJ in shower, DFK 69 and full service)

So on Monday, I asked if Angelina is still available and the receptionist said yes. Asked the price and services and decided to book her. Just to note I have never book Christine-123 before, but the receptionist seems to be very prompt and nice in person too. Very easy to book and very professional.

The location is very close to Town Hall station. I met with the guy and he lead me into the apartment. He showed me Angelina and I then I paid the fee.

So on to Angelina now.

Body and Look
    First impression, she is not something that wowed me or made me turn my head if I see her on the street. She has a very tan skins, she also has a very latino face. However her body frame is slightly larger than my liking. She is probably on size 8. I don't really mind with it, but it made me a bit skeptical at first. She is quite tall around 170 ish, big butt and quite big tits and real too. I think it is D cup ( I am not good with this)

Experience and Personality
    She is genuine Spanish mix with Australian. Born in Australia so she has Oz accent and speaks perfect English. She is very talkative in between session and apparently she has a Yellow Fever, so Asian bros, come and try her while you can. It will make you and her happy

She was working is some other places before (didn't ask where) and she has quite an experience too.

DATY and DFK
    Angelina is a non-stop DFK girl. Which is something that I really like. Her DFK is very sensual and and feels like she is your long lost lover.
    She is fully shaven down there. Easily wet and she is moaning non stop when I DATY her.

BBBJ
    Excellent!
    Good technique and effort. She also did clean up my balls nicely and did a little DT.

Fucking
    Quite sensual, more like GFE than PSE. We did 2 rounds and both are pretty similar, super friendly, slow and very lusty. If you want someone with GFE go for her.

Overall
    I enjoyed the experience. It was a great, and also first time trying Spanish girl, so I couldn't complaint. Her service is actually quite close to some of the Asian girl, or I can say she is very Asian oriented. Top notch service and willing to pleasure. The other things that I really like is the communication, both with the shop and the girl. They are done really well. The only downside was the body, but this is my own personal preference.
    What are the prices?

Senior Member(無間使者) christine123's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post
    What are the prices?

Dear brother nixon604

Her rate is $350/hr pre-booking for her next working day!
    Wechat ID: Christine--123

E-Mail: admin@christine123.com

Trading Hour: 11am till late

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post
    What are the prices?
    Quote Originally Posted by christine123 View Post
    Dear brother nixon604

We need Angelina's pics........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dear brother nixon604

For more information please add our WECHAT ID : Christine--123

Call / Text our receptionists IVAN 0406182838 OR JESSIE 0450998488
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnyvaras View Post
    We need Angelina's pics........
    Opps just found her pics. Link below incase anyone is interested.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...%26%2323401%3B

WE WILL HAVE DIFFERENT NATIONALITY GIRLS COMING IN VERY NEAR FUTURE!
    CHECK OUT OUR DAILY ROSTER!!

PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM AUS99 WHEN YOU CONTACT US

ADD OUR WECHAT ID : Christine--123 OR
    Call / Text our assistants 0406182838 OR
    email address admin@christine123.com

ANGELINA is working tomorrow! Pre-booking start now!

ANGELINA is working today till late!

Angelina is working tomorrow for her only shift this week.

Pre-booking started now!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can anyone confirm how hot angelina is? wana put this to bed!

ANGELINA is working tomorrow. Only day this week. Catch your chance!!