Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mutual Respect?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mutual Respect?

Been a reader of this forum for awhile now.

I am mainly just a massage parlor guy and not much of a FS shop person. Over the years, I have gotten to know quite a few MLs (don't we all! haha). Listening to their side of the story within the industry made me think.

The amount of money they earn, is it worth it? They have to face the customers which of course most of the times are just out to have a good time and pretty much of a gentlemen during the 1-2hour of service. However, when there are times whereby customers who disrespect them by having the mentality of "you are here to earn my money, so deal with whatever request I have to make myself cum". There are daily threads which show such mindset is prevailing among us. Maybe that's why some MLs have lousy onset attitude esp. towards new clients?

Most girls know that they get reviewed on forums like this. I personally think it affects them in some way. I know I would if I'm one of them.

I don't know what is the purpose of this discussion but I just feel sorry for the plight of these MLs. Don't get me wrong, I am not talking about them being in the job. They have a choice in that regards. I am referring to the number of unreasonable customers out there who doesn't respect them. Pushing boundaries when the ML clearly said no to certain things.

The amount of money we as punters pay for their services isn't really that much. Or put it this way, would we put ourselves into the same situation as them to earn the money? Getting all nude and service strangers for a $50 tips. I wouldn't do that for sure. So please guys, have some respect for the MLs out there. Maybe with that we all can get better services on more occasions than not.

I also read somewhere else with someone quoting something about if the ML is shave why wouldn't they let the customer touch their lady bits? That made me speechless as everyone has the rights to be shaved or maintain a bush. Being shaved doesn't mean they are obligated to be touched by a stranger.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbling View Post
    Been a reader of this forum for awhile now.

I am mainly just a massage parlor guy and not much of a FS shop person. Over the years, I have gotten to know quite a few MLs (don't we all! haha). Listening to their side of the story within the industry made me think.

The amount of money they earn, is it worth it? They have to face the customers which of course most of the times are just out to have a good time and pretty much of a gentlemen during the 1-2hour of service. However, when there are times whereby customers who disrespect them by having the mentality of "you are here to earn my money, so deal with whatever request I have to make myself cum". There are daily threads which show such mindset is prevailing among us. Maybe that's why some MLs have lousy onset attitude esp. towards new clients?

Most girls know that they get reviewed on forums like this. I personally think it affects them in some way. I know I would if I'm one of them.

I don't know what is the purpose of this discussion but I just feel sorry for the plight of these MLs. Don't get me wrong, I am not talking about them being in the job. They have a choice in that regards. I am referring to the number of unreasonable customers out there who doesn't respect them. Pushing boundaries when the ML clearly said no to certain things.

The amount of money we as punters pay for their services isn't really that much. Or put it this way, would we put ourselves into the same situation as them to earn the money? Getting all nude and service strangers for a $50 tips. I wouldn't do that for sure. So please guys, have some respect for the MLs out there. Maybe with that we all can get better services on more occasions than not.

I also read somewhere else with someone quoting something about if the ML is shave why wouldn't they let the customer touch their lady bits? That made me speechless as everyone has the rights to be shaved or maintain a bush. Being shaved doesn't mean they are obligated to be touched by a stranger.
    Yeah, you're right. Prostituion is all about men taking advantage of women's powerlessness. There is good reason for there being precious little female to male prostitution (the exception being rich white women with black toy boys). And you're absolutely right that the working ladies in Sydney are underselling themselves. It's the evil of the market mechanism - when the supply way outweighs the demand. Guess the only thing an individual can do is, as you say, treat the women with respect. I think most punters do, but there are a few dickheads around.

Banned
    I agree on the non shaving of bushes. If a girl wants to retain her bush let it be. We shouldn't be imposing our desires on girls and compelling them to shave or wax just because we want to see a bald private part.

On another point I don't understand why most MLs insist that a guy should come during the massage. There are times when you just want a massage and not have your fella mishandled by a ML in order for you to come. You can still be satisfied by a soothing and relaxing massage and it doesn't require any climaxing.

Banned
    Buddy, you sound like a huge chump who puts women on pedestals.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post

On another point I don't understand why most MLs insist that a guy should come during the massage. There are times when you just want a massage and not have your fella mishandled by a ML in order for you to come. You can still be satisfied by a soothing and relaxing massage and it doesn't require any climaxing.
    It's just a job and their ways and means to earn tips ! If a punter doesn't cum, they won't earn their $20 tips let alone a pineapple or better. But then again , there are times when the customer just want a relaxing or remedial massage and the MLs should respect that and do a good job for the part I ! Well, after all , the shop is a massage shop isn't it .

In a perfect world , the MLs should respect a punter's decision of Not to cum, the same way we respect the MLs right not to allow fingering of her pussy or pressure her into sucking cock or providing FS !

Respects and peace and we shall be all living happily ever after !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enragedvirgin2 View Post
    Buddy, you sound like a huge chump who puts women on pedestals.
    I think we are on the opposite end of the spectrum when comes to how we should treat women then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't be speechless about it. In no way was it disrespectful to the MLs.

I posted that question because I am interested to know whether there is any particular reason a girl would shave their pussy as what I have encountered is MLs with shaven pussies are more inclined to customer touching. I have only had 10-15% refusal but I have never asked why - so more a curiosity thing when considering there is also YMMV on top of the girl's rights. Perhaps next time I come across such situation, I will offer more money to see if the situation changes - think of it as a study of MLs' behaviour and practices.

Now to add to the confusion, I have come across girls that aren't willing to be touched below but are ok to rimming or cock sliding. Strange heh?!?

I raised that question to get other punters' experiences and feedback.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyHo View Post
    Don't be speechless about it. In no way was it disrespectful to the MLs.

I posted that question because I am interested to know whether there is any particular reason a girl would shave their pussy as what I have encountered is MLs with shaven pussies are more inclined to customer touching. I have only had 10-15% refusal but I have never asked why - so more a curiosity thing when considering there is also YMMV on top of the girl's rights. Perhaps next time I come across such situation, I will offer more money to see if the situation changes - think of it as a study of MLs' behaviour and practices.

Now to add to the confusion, I have come across girls that aren't willing to be touched below but are ok to rimming or cock sliding. Strange heh?!?

I raised that question to get other punters' experiences and feedback.

Based on your comment of " Why would they have it shaved and refuse to let customers touch? Any ideas anyone?" reads to me that if they shave it be prepared to be touched that's all. And what confusion is there to be honest? We are all horny when we go to such premises. Just want to have a RnT session to get the load off. Don't make this into something which sounds so academic/scientific/quantifiable as to "a study of MLs' behaviour and practices".

There's no confusion as well as to why no touching of pussies but allow to rimming or cock sliding. It's could just boils down to personal preferences.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The amount of money we as punters pay for their services isn't really that much. Or put it this way, would we put ourselves into the same situation as them to earn the money? Getting all nude and service strangers for a $50 tips.
    Compared to the alternative of $15 cash-in-hand at a local restaurant, I suspect they are doing a lot better than most of their friends... they are making a choice and the market has set a price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To anyone saying they have a right to the lady's pussy cos it's shaved.... would you like it if ML suddenly goes, "Oh you took off underwear, then you should let me finger your asshole..." LOL :P :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post
    Compared to the alternative of $15 cash-in-hand at a local restaurant, I suspect they are doing a lot better than most of their friends... they are making a choice and the market has set a price.
    Do we get to see nudity at the local restaurant who pays $15 cash-in-hand? Haha... They basically strip down to bare all for the money. Restaurants with waiting staffs in skimpy clothing are paid roughly the same as MLs shy of the hourly fees.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyTheMonkey View Post
    To anyone saying they have a right to the lady's pussy cos it's shaved.... would you like it if ML suddenly goes, "Oh you took off underwear, then you should let me finger your asshole..." LOL :P :P
    That's exactly what I was spanking the monkey at! Taking things for granted just because it is so. I expect waves of comments for my remarks. Having said that, we don't have to see eye to eye isn't it? Just that the goal of punting is that same which is more important. We are all looking to escape from our daily lives within that hour or so with the selected ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Based on your comment of " Why would they have it shaved and refuse to let customers touch? Any ideas anyone?" reads to me that if they shave it be prepared to be touched that's all.
    It is how you have read it, be prepared to be touched - remember not the rights but the expectancy that you can touch. Don't get infuriated or do a face palm yet, there is a reason behind the way it was worded as it was.

1 My past encounters, girls with shaven pussies were more inclined to customer touching. And this would allow them to ask for more money.
    2 There are some researched arguments by supposed sex health experts and psychologists, saying that girls with shaven pussies were more interested in sex and having their vaginas played.
    3 The common knowledge that MLs are doing what they do for the money. Is there a magic dollar figure to get what you want, to put it bluntly.

Now, you have mentioned, the individuals' rights to have it shaved or unshaven and personal preferences.

I am just wondering if there's anything else?

Now to give you an idea, I remember this Chinese girl in her mid 20s initially refused to let me touch until I had rubbed some anti-germs liquid on my hands which she gave me.

And what confusion is there to be honest? We are all horny when we go to such premises. Just want to have a RnT session to get the load off. Don't make this into something which sounds so academic/scientific/quantifiable as to "a study of MLs' behaviour and practices".
    I am just curious on how MLs behave. Think of it as brain storming. General talk.

There's no confusion as well as to why no touching of pussies but allow to rimming or cock sliding. It's could just boils down to personal preferences.
    Isn't it less hygienic and of higher risk of catching STDs with rimming and cock sliding, as opposed to hand touching, for the girl?

If you were a girl, wouldn't you think it is more personal or intimate or violated to be rimmed or have a cock rubbed against your pussy, as opposed to a hand touching it, if you had to choose one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyHo View Post
    Very close to how you read it - not the right but the expectancy that you can touch. Don't get infuriated or do a face palm yet, there is a reason behind the way it was worded as it was.

1 My past encounters, girls with shaven pussies were more inclined to customer touching. And this would allow them to ask for more money.
    2 There are some researched arguments by supposed sex health experts and psychologists, saying that girls with shaven pussies were more interested in sex and having their vaginas played.
    3 The common knowledge that MLs are doing what they do for the money. Is there a magic dollar figure to get what you want, to put it bluntly.

Now, you have mentioned, the individuals' rights to have it shaved or unshaven and personal preferences.

I am just wondering if there's anything else?

Now to give you an idea, I remember this Chinese girl in her mid 20s initially refused to let me touch until I had rubbed some anti-germs liquid on my hands which she gave me.

I am just curious on how MLs behave. Think of it as brain storming. General talk.

Isn't it less hygienic and of higher risk of catching STDs with rimming and cock sliding, as opposed to hand touching, for the girl?

Sometimes, people love to justify their opinions which is fine by me.
    To quote loosely about researched arguments by supposed sex health experts etc etc... where are the links or article? Please don't bother posting either, for I am partially blind in one eye and can't contain so much intellectual articles. You seems like a very curious person, wondering what's the reasons behind this and that too. I am sure the journey in figuring the how, the why and the what will keep you occupied.

The behaviors of MLs? How do you categorize them? Likewise how do we categorize ourselves? The horny and have tight budget in punting therefore wants to get the most value out of every single dollar spent. The horny, have good spending power and treat girls very nicely- even if the girl doesnt do much, no complains. The horny with either of the above financial traits but fugly. The horny with either of the above financial traits but good looking (I think its rare breed). Common things amongst all of us? Horny.

As to the question of hygiene - how many times have we heard of people who are ill-informed about things in general. Maybe they are not worried about STDs. Maybe they are scared of their pussies being scratched rather than getting STDs? Who knows.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To shave is just a social stigma and conforming to modern standards of what does and doesn't look good.

Similar to underarm hair women shave them to look good and more are doing permanent laser removal all for the sake of looking good.

Body hair is there to serve a purpose and the removal of them is just about aesthetics

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hillybilly View Post
    To shave is just a social stigma and conforming to modern standards of what does and doesn't look good.

Similar to underarm hair women shave them to look good and more are doing permanent laser removal all for the sake of looking good.

Body hair is there to serve a purpose and the removal of them is just about aesthetics
    How many of us actually find tattooed eyebrows on Chinese chicks appealing? LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How many of us actually find tattooed eyebrows on Chinese chicks appealing? LOL
    Depends on the skill of the tattooist right? Done well and it looks like make-up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hillybilly View Post
    Depends on the skill of the tattooist right? Done well and it looks like make-up
    Totally agree with you. Done badly and they will have the perpetually surprised look or having two fat leeches on their forehead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes, people love to justify their opinions which is fine by me.
    To quote loosely about researched arguments by supposed sex health experts etc etc... where are the links or article? Please don't bother posting either, for I am partially blind in one eye and can't contain so much intellectual articles. You seems like a very curious person, wondering what's the reasons behind this and that too. I am sure the journey in figuring the how, the why and the what will keep you occupied.
    I didn't provide any link because these articles appear like wild rabbits if you google it.

I have already done a fair share of searching and reading, so that's why I threw in the question as it was.

The behaviors of MLs? How do you categorize them? Likewise how do we categorize ourselves? The horny and have tight budget in punting therefore wants to get the most value out of every single dollar spent. The horny, have good spending power and treat girls very nicely- even if the girl doesnt do much, no complains. The horny with either of the above financial traits but fugly. The horny with either of the above financial traits but good looking (I think its rare breed). Common things amongst all of us? Horny.
    Above on male punters sound reasonable.

But, I am no where an expert on MLs' behaviours and how to categorise them, if that can be done.

As to the question of hygiene - how many times have we heard of people who are ill-informed about things in general. Maybe they are not worried about STDs. Maybe they are scared of their pussies being scratched rather than getting STDs? Who knows.
    I am not sure too. But you could imagine the STD risks around them!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longtimelover View Post
    If a ml shaves her bush and it's a no go zone for punters rest assured her bf is tapping that sweet shaven bush for free.
    I think he is def on the spectrum !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast