Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    that was my first impression too
    What was your first impression?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    'slightly ladyboy'

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Pretty sure Mimi just turned 40!
    It depends on the world that you are living in.

In the advertisers world yeah sure she just turned 40, hey why not go for 35.

In the real world adding 10 years plus would be a far more accurate figure.

Mimi is good enough to rely on her massage and technique in order avoid needing false claims about her age. No one who saw her would return if they were only after a young woman.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Exactly. I only see her when I'm craving for a deep sensual massage... her techniques are spot on!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    'slightly ladyboy'
    Yeah I know that she's %100 and it's her square linear facial features that give her that ladyboy look.
    That's why I only saw her once.
    I like my mls and wls to look more female!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    but her bodyslide is the best i ever had lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    It depends on the world that you are living in.

In the advertisers world yeah sure she just turned 40, hey why not go for 35.

In the real world adding 10 years plus would be a far more accurate figure.

Mimi is good enough to rely on her massage and technique in order avoid needing false claims about her age. No one who saw her would return if they were only after a young woman.
    Yes, agree with your comments. Stand by my estimate of mid to late 40s.

Banned
    For all this current talk about Mimi, you wouldn't be thinking that she hasn't updated her working roster for almost two months. :

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Pretty sure Mimi just turned 40!
    I'm gonna call bullshit on this, and since you know her so well and promote her you should know her age so this makes it double bullshit.
    I saw her and she was so old I would normally walk but after reading all your "reviews" on her I thought I would stay and see what all the fuss was about.
    Allowing for the asian women look younger than they really are I reckon she is 50+, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt in my review and said late 40s.
    Her face is pretty ugly and her boobs might be big but there is no elastin left.
    When are you going to learn and stop lying all the time about things like this, I think she is better off without your "help". Your credibility is so low a centipede could walk over it.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...highlight=mimi

Having said all that if you are into older women she gives good service so go for it!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not that I am anyone special, but my educated guess would be early 50's.

Heck, as long as they are younger than me, I'll generally be happy.

Nothing wrong with Mimi, she is all woman, she is knowledgable and will not rip you off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok, from what I gather, this lady is 50 yo and looks like a ladyboy.

Why are we talking about her??

I will say though that many of us are unable to correctly guess an MLs age sometimes, which can lead to discrepancies.

Ahlungor, as nice and genuine as you appear to be, I'm forced to mark an asterisk against your name as 'suspect', due to all the stories I heard in 'Who is Ahlungor'?. Due to past 'deceptive contributions' to the forum. I'll be cautious and watching you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her walked past me at NT couple yrs ago.She would be mid 40.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    Ok, from what I gather, this lady is 50 yo and looks like a ladyboy.

Why are we talking about her??

I will say though that many of us are unable to correctly guess an MLs age sometimes, which can lead to discrepancies.

Ahlungor, as nice and genuine as you appear to be, I'm forced to mark an asterisk against your name as 'suspect', due to all the stories I heard in 'Who is Ahlungor'?. Due to past 'deceptive contributions' to the forum. I'll be cautious and watching you.
    This is what Ahlungor says about her in this thread:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ckage-Stanmore
    "imagine an older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series, very sensual looking face."
    Later on the thread develops into a shitfight, people questioning Ahlungor's truthfulness, eg.:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post419451

And here he says:
    "Age : late 30's - 40" - Just yesterday Ahlungor said she was 40 ?
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post897191

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    This is what Ahlungor says about her in this thread:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ckage-Stanmore
    "imagine an older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series, very sensual looking face."
    Later on the thread develops into a shitfight, people questioning Ahlungor's truthfulness, eg.:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post419451

And here he says:
    "Age : late 30's - 40" - Just yesterday Ahlungor said she was 40 ?
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post897191
    If Mimi was say 37/38 at the time of the post which was end of 2013, three years on , she would have just turned 40 as I said !

So you are a troll after all, your attack continues whenever you have a chance !

You want to bring up Mimi, let's talk about Mimi, whatever I said back then , after so much debates and attacks and accusations of over hyped , biased, shop paid for or what ever, 3 years on, what has it proved ?

It proved almost universally that Mimi's services is still the bench mark of the highest standards , yes, I will take a little bit of credit for giving Mimi some initial exposures but the rest of the achievements she earned it herself over a long period of time.

So, I think for the thousands of very happy customers who had enjoyed Mimi's services, they won't think that I did the wrong thing by them won't they ?

So, what the blood wrong did I do with that Erotic Master review ?

Banned
    CL is right to call bullshit and to call out Lungor on his lies and deceptive descriptions.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but Lungors descriptions are too far from the truth!

Age: debatable but definitely not 30's more like late 40's early 50.
    Breasts saggy not perky. No debating that one!
    Face: resembles post op shemale. That opinion shared by other punters as well.
    No doubt she provides an excellent services.

The links provided by CL proves Lungors review and promotions of Mimi explain why his descriptions are over hyped and biased.

Mimi is a lovely lady.
    Even though Lungor was trying to help her his lies finally caught up with him and bit him in the ass!

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    CL is right to call bullshit and to call out Lungor on his lies and deceptive descriptions.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but Lungors descriptions are too far from the truth!

Age: debatable but definitely not 30's more like late 40's early 50.
    Breasts saggy not perky. No debating that one!
    Face: resembles post op shemale. That opinion shared by other punters as well.
    No doubt she provides an excellent services.

The links provided by CL proves Lungors review and promotions of Mimi explain why his descriptions are over hyped and biased.

Mimi is a lovely lady.
    Even though Lungor was trying to help her his lies finally caught up with him and bit him in the ass!
    Sorry to interrupt the tension between you guys but when I replied earlier I was asking what extra services? Some said when she is in the mood ? What does that mean ? I don't think she is the type to break rules as in full service or Bbbj? So I was curious and lastly I don't think we should be referring to her appearance in a rude way or anyone else I mean these ladies can read this so I think you you don't like maybe say SHE is not my taste as some of the things said here are a bit harmful ! She is a nice lady no need be that rude ! It's ok if the ML or WL is a bitch but if someone is nice maybe tone it down to Not your taste

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbortomorton View Post
    Sorry to interrupt the tension between you guys but when I replied earlier I was asking what extra services? Some said when she is in the mood ? What does that mean ? I don't think she is the type to break rules as in full service or Bbbj? So I was curious and lastly I don't think we should be referring to her appearance in a rude way or anyone else I mean these ladies can read this so I think you you don't like maybe say SHE is not my taste as some of the things said here are a bit harmful ! She is a nice lady no need be that rude ! It's ok if the ML or WL is a bitch but if someone is nice maybe tone it down to Not your taste
    You want extras?
    YMMV!
    I already answered your question about this but it's 2nd hand information as I saw Mimi only one as even though her service was great her looks and age wasn't to my taste.
    Read my earlier post regarding my mates experience and that should answer your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbortomorton View Post
    I totally agree with you. If you guys want to argue feel free to go ahead but please leave all the poor Mls out of it as they are trying to make a living.

Why can't we just be nice, share out happy experience and move on. Stop fighting like bitches.

Just my 2 cents.

Happy punting everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene638 View Post
    I totally agree with you. If you guys want to argue feel free to go ahead but please leave all the poor Mls out of it as they are trying to make a living.

Why can't we just be nice, share out happy experience and move on. Stop fighting like bitches.

Just my 2 cents.

Happy punting everyone.
    Well said ! +1 ...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    You want extras?
    YMMV!
    I already answered your question about this but it's 2nd hand information as I saw Mimi only one as even though her service was great her looks and age wasn't to my taste.
    Read my earlier post regarding my mates experience and that should answer your question.
    I wasn't after extras I was curious to what your freind received that's all , im not having a go at you or anything just wanted to know because extras usually means bj or full service and I was thinking she wouldn't do that as she seems very professional sorry if I came across the wrong way

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast