Thread: " STYLES " CRYSTAL very young and innocent , petite beauty

Shop Owner

" STYLES " CRYSTAL very young and innocent , petite beauty

Greetings to all punters in sydney

we have a new concept and we have all new bj technicians from you know where ..hhhhmm
    i would like to remind you that all our technicians never been a WL so be gentle with them please.

CRYSTAL CRYSTAL now she is a gem , she possesses an innocent girl next door appeal that you dream of.
    this petite , fragile beauty has an absolutly beautiful smile , so innocent but dont let that fool you ,
    she will please you and yes she shall please you .
    her loving moist loving mouth eager to recieve the rewards.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi brothers. I just want to tell you all that I spent some time with Crystal recently and she is simply beautiful. Please be gentle with her. Her bbbj isn't the best I've ever had, and she didn't disrobe for me, but she was sensitive, a quick learner and was friendly and bubbly. Enjoy bros.

Shop Owner
    alysha just arrived

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, I decided to try the shop with the assumption that the girls would be drop dead gorgeous.

Crystal looked the best out of the lineup which included Coco and Alysha. But no model-like beauty. I was a little disappointed with the looks department as I was expecting a lot more in the lineup overall but Crystal has that pretty girl next door. That's not a bad thing.

To be fair, Crystal’s friendliness and skills made up for the whole affair. I think she was trying to disrobe me but I was too quick for her as she hung up my jacket. Lol.

As already mentioned in other threads, the girl showers you with her clothes on. As also mentioned, whilst no BJ in the shower, the simple act of stroking the cock while cleaning is strangely arousing. In terms of the main event, Crystal grabs a cushion and kneels to perform. Starts off simple, straight into her mouth with plenty of eye contact. She then sucks on the balls, eventually sitting on my leg when I thought she was gonna grind herself a bit but nope. Haha. She proceeds to lick my nipples and working back down south. I think the highlight for her is near the end as she strokes and has the tip in her mouth. Very arousing for some reason and off I went.

You'd think $80 just for BBBJCIM is steep considering $85/half hr can get you FS around the corner. But oddly, it's a nice experience. I'd go back for another round with Crystal. Would be great to see some exceptional beauties but that might be wishing too much.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukoyrnez View Post
    Well, I decided to try the shop with the assumption that the girls would be drop dead gorgeous.

Crystal looked the best out of the lineup which included Coco and Alysha. But no model-like beauty. I was a little disappointed with the looks department as I was expecting a lot more in the lineup overall but Crystal has that pretty girl next door. That's not a bad thing.

To be fair, Crystal’s friendliness and skills made up for the whole affair. I think she was trying to disrobe me but I was too quick for her as she hung up my jacket. Lol.

As already mentioned in other threads, the girl showers you with her clothes on. As also mentioned, whilst no BJ in the shower, the simple act of stroking the cock while cleaning is strangely arousing. In terms of the main event, Crystal grabs a cushion and kneels to perform. Starts off simple, straight into her mouth with plenty of eye contact. She then sucks on the balls, eventually sitting on my leg when I thought she was gonna grind herself a bit but nope. Haha. She proceeds to lick my nipples and working back down south. I think the highlight for her is near the end as she strokes and has the tip in her mouth. Very arousing for some reason and off I went.

You'd think $80 just for BBBJCIM is steep considering $85/half hr can get you FS around the corner. But oddly, it's a nice experience. I'd go back for another round with Crystal. Would be great to see some exceptional beauties but that might be wishing too much.
    Nice review Bro and your feeling of satisfaction about the experience afterwards mirrors what I felt even though it was with a different girl. It feels very sexy when they kneel down in front. Just one question though, did you get to directly feel her breasts and nipples or did she stop you if you tried? Also, was it busy there when you went as it seems like other Bro's who have been there since the changes are holding back on commenting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, house rules were no touching so I didn't try copping a feel of her breasts. But judging from her friendly attitude, might've been OK with her.

The place was empty when I went which was about evening today. I dunno, the average horny bloke might not be game enough to try, honestly. Come to think of it, the girls do put in some effort at the intro. Alysha had to do a double take to ask me how my day was as if she had forgotten her routine, lol. But nothing fancy like flirting - not like that's needed and which actually happens in the room.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, house rules were no touching so I didn't try copping a feel of her breasts. But judging from her friendly attitude, might've been OK with her.

The place was empty when I went which was about evening today. I dunno, the average horny bloke might not be game enough to try, honestly. Come to think of it, the girls do put in some effort at the intro. Alysha had to do a double take to ask me how my day was as if she had forgotten her routine, lol. But nothing fancy like flirting - not like that's needed and which actually happens in the room.
    I think the house rule is 'no rough play' rather than no touching so gently touching is OK.

Shop Owner
    thank you for rectifying that DI

we do allow gentle touching but no below the belt lolz
    come on i cant control what goes on inside the room lolz
    but if all punters are gentle and have the girls consent , we should all be happy .....

thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Crystal today and she's a babe. Beautiful girl next door type, inexperienced but makes up for it with her friendly attitude.

Nice concept with the BBBJ + CIM, I'd definitely go back again...

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroun View Post
    I saw Crystal today and she's a babe. Beautiful girl next door type, inexperienced but makes up for it with her friendly attitude.

Nice concept with the BBBJ + CIM, I'd definitely go back again...
    looking forward to see you again...

thank you !!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Simply amazing

As bro ukoyrnez mentioned, she is amazing. On the plus side, she grinded herself on top of me when she was on me with some ear and neck licking. That... was to die for. By the way, there is no down side. Also, company policy now is to allow punters to caress the ladies' breasts but nothing else below the waist line. And they've extended their sessions to 20 mins ($80), 30 mins ($120) and 40 mins ($160).

I just might see her on Monday again before I leave for Melbourne for the holidays. She just that good!

Shop Owner
    for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029

Can anyone describe her body type?

Quote Originally Posted by prime View Post
    Can anyone describe her body type?
    Looks a bit like this
    crystal lookalike.jpg

You can find my review here

Boater

Quote Originally Posted by jackwilliamdaniels View Post
    I just might see her on Monday again before I leave for Melbourne for the holidays. She just that good!
    You might like to ring before going to see her tonight, when I rang the chap who answered the phone said it was her day off. The rosters says she is on, but I presume that given no one has updated the roster in some time it is obsolete (the new girls are missing for example)

STYLE_ADMIN: Could you do two things please?

1) Get the roster up-to-date
    2) Put a link in your signature to the shop's page and/or the roster? The tage for reviews is [STYLES] but if you search for a shop called "STYLES" you won't find anyone, you have the search for "STYLE" (I mean on this page, where you go looking for shops). Took me a while to work that out, so a direct link to you shop's page in your signature block would help get people to the right place

Boater