Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Annie at 533 - sweet and pretty

Person's Name : Annie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 21/8/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim body and legs, lovely C-cups and fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : BBBJ, various positions, HJ (didn't get round to trying some DATY)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, if you want some GFE not PSE

My experience/comments : Called the day before to make a booking for the “first cab off the rank” session.

Arrived on time and was shown into a waiting room and told that the girl I’d booked wasn’t there yet, so I waited. The guy came back shortly and said he didn’t know when the girl would arrive and thought the traffic might be bad as only one girl had turned up so far.

After about 15 minutes he returned and said she had still not arrived but Annie had – would I like to see her? I had nearly selected Annie when I was deciding who to book the day before so I said OK. (At least he didn’t try the old switcheroo.)

I went into Room 2 and was just start to get undressed when along came Annie.

Annie was wearing a small cream-coloured negligée, a bra and a very brief pair of knickers. She is slim and pretty with straight black hair, a nice pair of C-cups, a cute backside and was fully and freshly shaved. She has two tatts – one on her shoulder and one on her lower back. She is quite reserved at first but is still cheerful and attentive.

After my shower Annie took my towel and finished drying me off and asked me to lie on my back and she knelt next to me. She worked her way down my body to my now erect member. “Too big” she said, which is often a worrying sign.

Annie now started what proved to be a very good BBBJ. Kneeling between my legs, she started nice and slowly with great tongue action and no teeth and only the occasional pause to grab a tissue. She also managed to go quite deep. The only downside was that her hair wasn’t tied back so I couldn’t watch her as she blew me – I think this was intentional because she seemed quite shy and when I tried to move her hair to one side so I could watch her in the mirror next to the bed, she held her hand up so I couldn’t see. She looked up at on time and asked me not to cum in her mouth.

After a while I had to get her to stop and she briefly lay next to me and stroked me but before I could move to some DATY she sat up and said “We fuck”.

She knelt between my legs again and carefully applied the condom (more “Too big” comments, with a worried look on her face) and gave me a brief BJ before applying some lube and straddling me. Annie slowly lowered herself onto my shaft and at first it wasn’t going in – it was really tight – but she persisted and managed it and we had a very good, but a bit brief, spell of cowgirl before she dismounted and lay on the bed for some mish.

She guided me in, at first holding my cock so I couldn’t go in too deep, and I started slowly and gently before increasing the tempo. She was fantastically tight and she didn’t complain at all.

Annie was getting quite vocal and I was soon over-heating so I suggested some doggie. I stood by the bed and at first she knelt at the edge but then moved to stand, bending over in front of me with her elbows resting on the bed. This was great and after a while she said something about cumming (I didn’t hear whether she said she was cumming or telling me to cum) and that tipped me over the edge and I squirted into the dom.

Normally I take things slowly and go for the single shot around the 50 minute mark but because Annie was quite reserved and seemed inexperienced, I had complied with what she wanted to and had shot my load inside the first half hour.

I collapsed back onto the bed and Annie tidied us up before suggesting a massage. We had a bit of a chat, as best we could as her English is somewhat limited. But she said she goes to school to learn English, which is commendable, and she is willing to be taught new words. She is from “near Beijing” and has been in Australia for four months.

After a while she resumed her work on my cock and I suggested a hand job so she squatted between my legs, lubed me up and set to work. I guess because my first orgasm was so much earlier than usual (and I had a pretty, young Asian girl tossing me off), this time I managed a second squirt.

She showered, I showered and we both dressed before I departed.

Not a PSE, but a great session with a very sweet, pretty and eager to please young lady.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Annie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 21/8/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim body and legs, lovely C-cups and fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : BBBJ, various positions, HJ (didn't get round to trying some DATY)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, if you want some GFE not PSE

My experience/comments : Called the day before to make a booking for the “first cab off the rank” session.

Arrived on time and was shown into a waiting room and told that the girl I’d booked wasn’t there yet, so I waited. The guy came back shortly and said he didn’t know when the girl would arrive and thought the traffic might be bad as only one girl had turned up so far.

After about 15 minutes he returned and said she had still not arrived but Annie had – would I like to see her? I had nearly selected Annie when I was deciding who to book the day before so I said OK. (At least he didn’t try the old switcheroo.)

I went into Room 2 and was just start to get undressed when along came Annie.

Annie was wearing a small cream-coloured negligée, a bra and a very brief pair of knickers. She is slim and pretty with straight black hair, a nice pair of C-cups, a cute backside and was fully and freshly shaved. She has two tatts – one on her shoulder and one on her lower back. She is quite reserved at first but is still cheerful and attentive.

After my shower Annie took my towel and finished drying me off and asked me to lie on my back and she knelt next to me. She worked her way down my body to my now erect member. “Too big” she said, which is often a worrying sign.

Annie now started what proved to be a very good BBBJ. Kneeling between my legs, she started nice and slowly with great tongue action and no teeth and only the occasional pause to grab a tissue. She also managed to go quite deep. The only downside was that her hair wasn’t tied back so I couldn’t watch her as she blew me – I think this was intentional because she seemed quite shy and when I tried to move her hair to one side so I could watch her in the mirror next to the bed, she held her hand up so I couldn’t see. She looked up at on time and asked me not to cum in her mouth.

After a while I had to get her to stop and she briefly lay next to me and stroked me but before I could move to some DATY she sat up and said “We fuck”.

She knelt between my legs again and carefully applied the condom (more “Too big” comments, with a worried look on her face) and gave me a brief BJ before applying some lube and straddling me. Annie slowly lowered herself onto my shaft and at first it wasn’t going in – it was really tight – but she persisted and managed it and we had a very good, but a bit brief, spell of cowgirl before she dismounted and lay on the bed for some mish.

She guided me in, at first holding my cock so I couldn’t go in too deep, and I started slowly and gently before increasing the tempo. She was fantastically tight and she didn’t complain at all.

Annie was getting quite vocal and I was soon over-heating so I suggested some doggie. I stood by the bed and at first she knelt at the edge but then moved to stand, bending over in front of me with her elbows resting on the bed. This was great and after a while she said something about cumming (I didn’t hear whether she said she was cumming or telling me to cum) and that tipped me over the edge and I squirted into the dom.

Normally I take things slowly and go for the single shot around the 50 minute mark but because Annie was quite reserved and seemed inexperienced, I had complied with what she wanted to and had shot my load inside the first half hour.

I collapsed back onto the bed and Annie tidied us up before suggesting a massage. We had a bit of a chat, as best we could as her English is somewhat limited. But she said she goes to school to learn English, which is commendable, and she is willing to be taught new words. She is from “near Beijing” and has been in Australia for four months.

After a while she resumed her work on my cock and I suggested a hand job so she squatted between my legs, lubed me up and set to work. I guess because my first orgasm was so much earlier than usual (and I had a pretty, young Asian girl tossing me off), this time I managed a second squirt.

She showered, I showered and we both dressed before I departed.

Not a PSE, but a great session with a very sweet, pretty and eager to please young lady.
    it was a total waste of time and money in my case. she was not interested in doing anything at all. i got turned off and instead asked for a massage. she might be good person, but not suited to this line of work.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I often question after reports from 533. Numourous times i have made a booking based on there content and been utterly disapointed with the facts once i have visited.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrypeas View Post
    I often question after reports from 533. Numourous times i have made a booking based on there content and been utterly disapointed with the facts once i have visited.
    HP

You are, of course, right to question AR reports from any shop. I'm sure lots of places try to boost business with made up reviews. But lots of punters also write honest reviews about their experiences for the benefit of other punters.

I have been to 533 nearly 20 times over the last 6 months and of course, as a result, am known to Angie. Whilst she usually asks me to write a review, I have always tried to be as factual as possible and have never received (or asked for) a discount or any other kind of incentive to write these reviews.

I was critical of Angie in one review when she tried the old switcheroo on me - see below

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...231#post842231

Also, I was far from complimentary about the shop's website descriptions and photos in my review of a session with Donna:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...972#post869972

In this particular case, I can assure you that my review of my session with Annie was as accurate as I could make it.

I am an older punter and enjoyed a GFE-type session with a pretty, young Asian girl in a session at opening time. Perhaps tontnam's preference is for a PSE experience, or maybe Annie was having a off day (it happens to all of us).

I suppose if you look at my history of posts on this forum, you'll see that each AR I've posted here was about a session at 533. Admittedly this looks suspicious. But when I started punting 6 months ago I started at Hornsby 142 and posted about these sessions on the Australian XXX forum under the username Newboy. I can't remember exactly why this came about but all my 50+ punts (including at 533) are posted on Australian XXX under Newboy but only the ones at 533 are copied to Forum99. It is easy to check this fact.

Fred

533 cops a bit of a bad rap on here from time to time. I have had good sessions, average ones and sessions i thought were below par based on previous experiences there. I am a lttle older so having sex with a 40 something milf is perfectly fine. Treat the girls nice, be a gentleman and you will walk out generally with a smile on your face.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    ..........and you will walk out generally with a smile on your face.
    Agreed - until you get to go past the people waiting at the bus-stop who probably think you're a retard.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Agreed - until you get to go past the people waiting at the bus-stop who probably think you're a retard.
    Actually I was there in Willoughby Rd early one morning and was admiring the really cute legs on an Asian girl sitting on the bus stop seat. We engaged in conversation. Ten minutes later I has eating her pussy and she was naked and sucking on my cock. I'm not normally this lucky - she was my 533 booking for the day and was waiting for Angie to open up the front door.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tontnam View Post
    it was a total waste of time and money in my case. she was not interested in doing anything at all. i got turned off and instead asked for a massage. she might be good person, but not suited to this line of work.
    Second to that, luckily I went only for 30 minutes... oh wait, left after 20 minutes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds very interesting.

Delectable and gorgeous Annie in today 23/5

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Delectable, gorgeous and sexy adventure Annie.. Soft passion and mesmerising GFE..

Annie - Size 6,C cup bust,165cm,beautiful young and sweet girl, Chinese girl. "New young girl Annie returns @533.. A tight, neat magazine model package with curves in the right places with long flowing length hair.. C cup bust and body built for sin.. Pretty face,softly spoken and sweet passionate nature with a soft GFE to match.. go see new Annie and remember to tell all about your experience." Annie's Gallery

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

533willoughby.com.au

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Annie on roster today 5/10