Thread: Sweety! The Best Of The Best !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sweety! The Best Of The Best !

Dear all
    I decided to write another AR abt Sweety from Ginza . The reason is today's session is amazing & best fuck ever I had so far !

I've been keeping eye on Ginza roster and haven't seen Sweety in roster since last two weeks . Wilson told me she might be on today and booked her for 1 hour . ( he replied my SMS promptly with confirmation ) .

Once I entered the room 10 , Sweety gave me big hug and DFK straight away .( I've been seeing her on regular basis ) . At this stage my little bro was rock hard already and felt so horny although I had a bad day at work and exhausted . Her warm breath and her warm welcome forced me to forgot all unhappiness happened at work today .
    Next picture I saw was a beautiful naked curvy body with decent size ( I don't know abt cups, but her breast is so nice ) of breast and firm ass ( I even didn't notice she took of her clothes and slided her little hand into my pants ) .
    She started to unbutton my clothes and this makes me even more horny .
    I whispered her that " honey no need to rush , we have enough time , let's have a chat" . Because I was wondering if she just came back from japan or holiday sth .
    She replied : " I know u want 2 times , we can have a chat in middle".
    Wow ! She even remembered that I like to have 2 rounds if I book her 1 hour . My response was simple : " 1 is enough , I'm exhausted from work today" .
    Then we lay down on bed had DFK again,
    Stage 2 : after DFK and chit chat I found out that she came back from Thailand 2 days ago . No wonder she got really sexy tanned skin than before ! During the conversation she was keep pulling my hands to shower and I knew she does best BBBJ in shower . I was so tempted and had a nice shower with her .

Stage 3 : on the bed again with DFK then followed by BBBJ . OhhhhMG ! At this stage I wanted to 69 and she followed my instruction instantly . Ten mins with 69 I realised that she was extremely wet and wanted fuck ! But I was still hoping to eat her tight sweet pussy more and more . To be frank my dear brothers I was ready for nice and slow fuck . Then decided to do mish , She put the condom on then I slided my cock into her , hot , so hotttt , my cock felt the warmness of her ! What a great feeling !
    I wanted to fuck like this forever and didn't stop until she came ! I blow up just after she came .
    This session was a completely deifferent and fucking amazing !

I can imagine that she was horny as hell after her week an half trip to Thailand . What a babe she was ! What the best fuck it was !
    I think this session is so special because of she remembered "2 rounds" plus she was horny . Little things working girls remember abt me and warm welcome with engaging to session always had relaxed feeling experience to me .

That's all for today my dear brothers ,
    Definitely come back again , just for her !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Forgot to tell u guys that when I was dressed up and just before leaving the room , she told me " I'll miss u and miss u already ! Don't go " I said " I know honey " I was telling myself that Should I extend another half an hour ? However , decided to leave because I parked on street "loading zone" . Don't want to get damn parking ticket .
    Hopefully see her again very soon .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love Sweety , she's so sexy and great service real GFE

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Damn... I have yet to see her since she returned.
    Great memories

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by black knight View Post
    Damn... I have yet to see her since she returned.
    Great memories
    Deserve to try mate ! She is on today as per Wilson's roster . I might book her again if I can finish early this afternoon . Want to fuck her everyday all day !

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by ruzi View Post
    However , decided to leave because I parked on street "loading zone" . Don't want to get damn parking ticket .
    Should be "unloading zone" for us punters!!!

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ruzi View Post
    Deserve to try mate ! She is on today as per Wilson's roster . I might book her again if I can finish early this afternoon . Want to fuck her everyday all day !
    Thanks Ruzi, I know the feeling.
    Still hanging out for my Osakan gal Rui to return first... if she returns !