Thread: Discretion...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Discretion...

I know I pissed a few of you off awhile ago with my seemingly self-righteous pleas for subtlety when posting/commenting about shops and their wonderful ladies... Tough sh#t, I'll do so again:

Watch what you bloody post! We're not the only people viewing this forum and you risk the livelihood and reputation of the places you mention when using specifics. Just be smart. You're also placing your fellow punters at risk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    I know I pissed a few of you off awhile ago with my seemingly self-righteous pleas for subtlety when posting/commenting about shops and their wonderful ladies... Tough sh#t, I'll do so again:

Watch what you bloody post! We're not the only people viewing this forum and you risk the livelihood and reputation of the places you mention when using specifics. Just be smart. You're also placing your fellow punters at risk.
    I have been trying to get through some thick heads on this forum for nearly 4 years. I have given up now!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah. I fear posting my punts here now. I'll still post the private ladies as it may benefit them.

Preach it, Bubba

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You're being ridiculous. You think po-lice don't know about these shops already? you think any shop posted here is going to expose a previously unknown shop? don't be so silly. "I left with a smile" oo, they'll never figure that one out.

Any shop mentioned here is good to go, they wont convict them off forum posts, it will be sending a police officer in for a rub and see if a tug is offered and that will be enough to charge all on premises.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Every street massage shop is good for a tug job. The cops just turn a blind eye.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    Every street massage shop is good for a tug job. The cops just turn a blind eye.
    Oh really Constable Plod!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    Insightful

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HBerg View Post
    "I left with a smile" oo, they'll never figure that one out.
    Hence, "discretion."

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hence, "discretion."
    Literally any shop mentioned here is assumed to be providing extras, regardless of how cryptically you word your posts.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HBerg View Post
    Literally any shop mentioned here is assumed to be providing extras, regardless of how cryptically you word your posts.
    True, but the cops don't visit every single shop, so anything that is said openly can be used to narrow their field of interest.

Eg, saying that you got FS from a girl on your first visit would attract more attention than saying it was a pleasurable experience. The latter could mean anything from the massage was good to she performed cartwheels while doing 4 customers bareback at the same time. The cops won't waste their time and will go for the more certain targets.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A reasoned and intelligent response. Also, HBerg: I made no allusion to using childish cryptography to hiding real-live experiences. While other readers may be able to draw whatever conclusions the wish from "the staff were pretty, pleasant and capable, and the shop was clean, quaint, and well adorned," there is nothing incriminating in that, and will attract far less attention than "on the flip, she grabbed my peen and shoved it in her gob, all up: $160." Kind of a commonsense thing, right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "on the flip, she grabbed my peen and shoved it in her gob, all up: $160." Kind of a commonsense thing, right?
    Bro, PM me the details please. sounds good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahaha I just might.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha I just might.
    Don't encourage hogansheros, tell him "I know noth'in"!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know noth'in, HoganHeroes!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I agree Bubba. That steak thread needs to come back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahaha. If for no other reason but my love of a good steak.