Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Being given contact details by a girl you see

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sounds like you are in love with this guy!

Take it easy sister and don't get hurted !

Cheers
    Sorry uncle, but I'm not in love with him. If I had feelings with him, I would be in love half year ago already. Even we just went for holiday and stayed in same room, we didn't do anything. Still very happy and relax. No feelings, but sharing nearly everything.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Interesting. One if my clients becomes my best friend ever. Of course now we don't see each other in shop and no sex involved. Hang out nearly everyday (on the way I go to work and he comes to my place to company me home. Even he joins school days with me. We keep back-up keys, money and valuable stuff of each other. He said I'm the first one he trusts, then his girlfriend. And he's the one I trust 1,000,000%.
    Later on after we got to know each more on a personal level she actually said she liked me and still does lol. Legit the closest person to my ideal dream girl in looks and personality but i am not ready for commitment so that is a no go. Told her to relax, and maybe one day lol. Going overseas trip with this one in a bit, lets see how that turns out....

But in your case, im quite interested in how that girlfriend even reacted, does she know how you and him met? As in the whole story not just snippets of it?

Dont know babycat, just be careful, if its one of those guys you mentioned in another post from what i remember .. i dont think he is over you. Honestly think he will not take it that well if you were to get a boyfriend. Danger Danger

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No, it's very healthy now. Before when he still liked me, I felt uncomfortable and somehow got angry and avoided him. Bjt now when we're friends only, we feel very comfortable. Look like brother and sister, or soulmates. His girlfriend knows me but we can't communicate due to language barrier. If I have boyfriend, I will tell him about our weird friendship. Hope he can understand it.
    If you honestly believe this, then you're more naive than I thought. Just hope you don't expect everything to be fine and dandy down the track if he decides to get married. Things will change. True colours will shine through.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    If you honestly believe this, then you're more naive than I thought. Just hope you don't expect everything to be fine and dandy down the track if he decides to get married. Things will change. True colours will shine through.
    I don't like to tell lie. And we're innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by simplelife View Post
    Later on after we got to know each more on a personal level she actually said she liked me and still does lol. Legit the closest person to my ideal dream girl in looks and personality but i am not ready for commitment so that is a no go. Told her to relax, and maybe one day lol. Going overseas trip with this one in a bit, lets see how that turns out....

But in your case, im quite interested in how that girlfriend even reacted, does she know how you and him met? As in the whole story not just snippets of it?

Dont know babycat, just be careful, if its one of those guys you mentioned in another post from what i remember .. i dont think he is over you. Honestly think he will not take it that well if you were to get a boyfriend. Danger Danger
    She knew that as he told her everything about me.
    And he knows all of the guys I used to hang out with. We made a deal that when I have time, we will go to pub and he will play the game "Have you met M...?" in order to find a guy for a shy girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Friendzoneeeeeee

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    No, it's very healthy now. Before when he still liked me, I felt uncomfortable and somehow got angry and avoided him. Bjt now when we're friends only, we feel very comfortable. Look like brother and sister, or soulmates. His girlfriend knows me but we can't communicate due to language barrier. If I have boyfriend, I will tell him about our weird friendship. Hope he can understand it.
    I'm pretty sure he's not attracted to you anymore, but I don't think I can say the same for you. I reckon "attraction" manifests itself differently in men and women.
    With men, it's very simple. If I'm attracted to you, I will fuck you on the first opportunity. Like if we're in the same hotel room alone, I'll fuck you or at least try to. No sex = no love = no relationship. Simple as that.
    With women, it's much more subtle. They start to share things, open up about true feelings, trust the man, become "soulmates". They treat the man like someone they can "go home" to. The relationship can be sustained without sex.
    My point is, try to set reasonable expectations for yourself out of this arrangement of yours.

Sorry uncle, but I'm not in love with him. If I had feelings with him, I would be in love half year ago already. Even we just went for holiday and stayed in same room, we didn't do anything. Still very happy and relax. No feelings, but sharing nearly everything.
    Well, I don't know how he did it, if any girl friend is staying in my hotel room I would certainly try to score her during the night, you have no idea how horny a man can get , all alone in a hotel room ! Always ended up jerking off at the paid adult movies - but if there's a girl , wow oh baby !!

But each to her own, judging by your other replies, you are trusting this guy and seem very attached to him, if you are happy with your current " friendship " and be his "soul mate" 紅顏知己!so be it.

Just one final word of advise , never let him have access to your money ok.

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    This.

It's been nice seeing Babycat's contributions to various discussions here, she is very chatty and gives a female perspective on whatever is being discussed, so it may seem a little harsh to call her naïve or immature but just seeing her comment "If I have boyfriend, I will tell him about our weird friendship. Hope he can understand it" made me realise just how out of touch with reality she is on that specific point.
    I feel like my case is one in millions. Of course not easy to trust at the beginning. And it's hard to believe that we can remain that weird but good relationship. In the future, I will have to lie about how we met to my bf, and also my job. But sadly that now all the chances to meet guys are at my workplaces.
    Believe or not, I watched the clip of "best hj ever" on his phone on our holiday (to increase skills). We do have a genuine friendship.

Believe or not, I watched the clip of "best hj ever" on his phone on our holiday (to increase skills). We do have a genuine friendship.
    So this is the same guy you said before who you had used to practise and improve your HJ on ??

Banned
    So this is the same guy you said before who you had used to practise and improve your HJ on ??
    No, not this one. I haven't touched my friend. I used to be a housekeeper for a guy who's always naked in house. When I told him about my new job, he then told me how to give a nice touch.

No, not this one. I haven't touched my friend. I used to be a housekeeper for a guy who's always naked in house. When I told him about my new job, he then told me how to give a nice touch.
    Haha....that sounds awkward!

Now Baby, you have to tell me everything between this person and his sexy housekeeper ........haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have swapped numbers with a few ML and they have actually messaged me to see if I was free to meet up for dinner or catch a movie. So sometimes, when you are given their contact details, they may really like to get to know you and want to see you in a social setting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekman View Post
    I have swapped numbers with a few ML and they have actually messaged me to see if I was free to meet up for dinner or catch a movie. So sometimes, when you are given their contact details, they may really like to get to know you and want to see you in a social setting.
    unfortunately not the case for me, I can understand being busy and all, i'll leave it be for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Haha....that sounds awkward!
    Not necessarily ! If I'm single and have the money, I could think of hiring a few ml's to be my housekeeper - paid by the hours kind , you know what I mean........haha

Ps. And I will provide them with uniforms too......lol

Like this :

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by w8nbleed5 View Post
    unfortunately not the case for me, I can understand being busy and all, i'll leave it be for now.
    Sorry to hear mate.

Not necessarily ! If I'm single and have the money, I could think of hiring a few ml's to be my housekeeper - paid by the hours kind , you know what I mean........haha

Ps. And I will provide them with uniforms too......lol

Like this :

Yes please! Though BC was saying her client walked around naked????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What an interesting read ...

Babycat I hope you do find a bf that will understand your situation with your male friend,
    However I hope you also understand that that may need to change if your bf is uncomfortable with it.

I totally agree with one thing aswell and thats what Lungor mentioned earlier about access to your money...

Just be careful is what majority of brothers on here are saying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blazin View Post
    What an interesting read ...

Babycat I hope you do find a bf that will understand your situation with your male friend,
    However I hope you also understand that that may need to change if your bf is uncomfortable with it.

I totally agree with one thing aswell and thats what Lungor mentioned earlier about access to your money...

Just be careful is what majority of brothers on here are saying.
    Thanks for your advice. Atm I'm keeping his 12k. That's such a weird but wonderful friendship.

Senior Member(無間使者)

The guy who posted this. Offers this challenge to a lot of women. A lot of them have been disappointed because their supposed friends did accept the offer to have sex.

If there is sexual attraction involved the guy is lying to himself about being ok with a platonic friendship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zywIR_ZFLts

Chris Rock has one of the best standup routines about this exact thing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast