Thread: strip club - cabaret club

Senior Member(無間使者)

strip club - cabaret club

I know most of you are here to talk massage, but the subject description even talks about discos, so I figured I'd start this up.

IMO Cabaret Club is the best in Brisbane/Valley.

My faves are Jane (Chile) Alice (Laos) and the Korean girl (I've never actually caught her name) they all give a great amount of body contact and intimate eye contact which helps me believe for a few minutes that they might actually enjoy being with me.

Anyone else have any faves? Other clubs? Girls?

I never used to feel strip clubs were VFM, but after having ML asking for similar amount to look and not touch I'm thinking it's not too bad. Gotta work on that ending later tho...

it's been a few years since i went to a club, but i couldn't see the VFM in the end. Cabaret was good because they were only charging $5 lap dances but they only lasted a few mins, but others had gotten up to $50 for 10 mins. on my last visit to one i pointed out to the hostess that it worked out at $300 an hour and i could get FS for that price. in terms of touching some were more willing for that than others. what's the going rate these days?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $20 for public and $60 for VIP

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They still have $5 lappys at Cabaret Club. The 'rule' is that you only get 30 secs for that and some girls do actually only give you that. But generally when I type $5 or $10 I'll get around 3mins. You have to pay $20 for them to get full nude, which I rarely do.

When you have a lappy, watch and observe for 5-10mins until you find another one and then get another you still only end up spending $60 an hour. For me that's a very coincidental cost per hour!

In that time I'm not naked and not getting a massage. But I am getting tits rubbed in my face, grabbing arse and having her grind against me. Can have a drink and a laugh with mates and perve on half naked chicks. I love getting massage, but that scenario still wins.

Of course, you can't get extras other than really seedy places.

But if you are paying $70 for a massage and then $50 or even $100 for extras then you may as well skip straight to a brothel IMO. Punting for me just has no VFM any more.

What I realised is it is what you want from the ocassion. You naked, or the girl naked. If you wanna be naked then strip clubs aren't gonna be your thing. Strip clubs are good for practicing saying No Thanks to a naked girl when you're horny though, which I'm sure a few brothers here could benefit from!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm a big fan of the Cabaret, since going there a few years back no other strip club offers the same VFM, or sheer quantity of naked honeys. Some nights are pretty heavily attended, but other nights, like the last time I went, the girl to patron ratio is excellent!

I concur with Alice being a fave, she is amazing, and promised to take me to Wonderland! LOL Natasha has a body from heaven and is generous with her time, there are a couple of other lovely young Asian girls worth checking out. It's always difficult to leave that place!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha yep. "I'm Aleeeece baby, like from Wonderland. I reeeeeally like you baby." She is fun and funny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Btw, who is Natasha? Nationality? Looks?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post
    Btw, who is Natasha? Nationality? Looks?
    Natasha, AKA Harmony... http://wickedweasel.com/en-au/ww_mod...s/2824-harmony

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh, her! I'm not really into her, hence having no idea of her name. My mate always gets a ton of time from her tho. I prefer her gf, but she's always pretty quick

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco80 View Post
    bloody hell!!!! Maybe I need to get my arse back to Cabaret! She is stunning!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's been there at least 10 years now I reckon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey boys!

Anyone know if you need to book in advance for 10 or so guys?

Whats the bar prices like there??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blazin View Post
    Hey boys!

Anyone know if you need to book in advance for 10 or so guys?

Whats the bar prices like there??
    No need to book in mate, maybe get there early so you can all sit together as it can get pretty busy. Bar prices on par with other strip club...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I pay 5$ and usually get a lot more than 5 minutes. More like ten. They either stay with for a while (if theyre on a break) or only leave because theyre conscious of their boss or other girls looking at them as though theyre taking too much time. As with MLs, if you get along with them and treat them like human beings, you usually get better treatment. I notice some guys get only 30 seconds or so, for obvious reasons. Not because theyre ugly or old, its because they were rude (or they smell, a shower and some good cologne goes along way).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with this comment from BLAS.

What I realised is it is what you want from the ocassion. You naked, or the girl naked. If you wanna be naked then strip clubs aren't gonna be your thing. Strip clubs are good for practicing saying No Thanks to a naked girl when you're horny though, which I'm sure a few brothers here could benefit from!

I was in Vegas with a group of mates recently, and we went to one of the strip clubs. 6hr later we were $40k lighter.. they know how to get the $$ out of you..... mind you I did get a BBBJ...... and one of the crew got to go home with one of the strippers for some paid help....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $40,000!

Fuck! Even if there was a whole bus load of you that's still $1000 each.

PM me next time you come out and I'll just clean up the crumbs!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The most Ive spent in one night is 1600$ (dinner and drinks for friends), but 40k is crazy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    but 40k is crazy.
    I wouldn't call that crazy, I'd call it ridiculous. Who in there right mind would do that. Imagine what you could spend that type of dollars on in some of the Asian countries etc. I'd a bit like some guys tipping a couple of grand at a time on webcam models. Geez you don't event get to talking to them in person. Madness really.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's either a made up story or involves some dodgy dealings with some company's expense account.