Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ginza v Geisha

Banned

Geisha and 5 Star inevitable

Quote Originally Posted by womanisa View Post
    I've tried to book too, see what happens. I think it's actually Fukiishi instead of Fushiiki? Mature look is actually a JAV niche and the actress can be quite young but just has that look. Appeals to some, definitely my cup of tea as I quite liked the first one they brought some time back.

Back on the topic of this thread, been to Ginza, Geisha, 42 Gladesville, Rockdale. There's also 5star with some killer Singaporeans and Koreans. Anyway pricewise they are all pretty competitive. Location is a big factor for me and often it comes down to which is the closest at the time.

Having said that I find shops who adopt a "class system" to be more transparent. One observation:

* Ginza "class" is based on the girls look and skill. Almost everyone offers CIM or COF for a fee. So no surprises.
    * Gladesville, Rockdale "class" is more based on the services offered: bbbj cim rimming etc. 42 also has Aussies who have their own class

But at the end of the day all these talk is subjective. Only you know your own tastes.
    Thanks for your opinion womanisa.

Sydney seems well serviced in this area. And your take on the hierarchy system is interesting.

I'm still stunned that some Sydney shops demand $250 an hour for their Europeans, Americans or Australians, yet only $160 an hour for their Asians -- no matter what they all look like or what they're all prepared to do. Yet another upside to my Yellow Fever.

I've decided to have a crack at 42 Gladesville when I can get out there (when I come to Sydney I'm based in the CBD). This means that a visit to both Geisha and 5 Star is also inevitable for me, given location and logistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    Thanks for your opinion womanisa.

Sydney seems well serviced in this area. And your take on the hierarchy system is interesting.

I'm still stunned that some Sydney shops demand $250 an hour for their Europeans, Americans or Australians, yet only $160 an hour for their Asians -- no matter what they all look like or what they're all prepared to do. Yet another upside to my Yellow Fever.

I've decided to have a crack at 42 Gladesville when I can get out there (when I come to Sydney I'm based in the CBD). This means that a visit to both Geisha and 5 Star is also inevitable for me, given location and logistics.
    I guess it's a matter of supply and demand... In actual Europe things would be a bit different I suppose, heard of multi level brothels all Europeans, all nude and all you can cum deals. Yep agree the upside is there are willing high quality Asians with great service at bargain prices

Btw if you are CBD based then the Marrickville or Rockdale store may be closer to you and easier to get to than Gladesville. They are all related.

Banned
    Thanks for the intel ghalib. All grist for the mill.

I can verify that Geisha (244 Oxford st Paddington) is a well appointed FS shop with ensuite shower in the rooms, plenty of mirror etc and still relatively fresh (renovated a couple of years ago when Maggie first took over). Reasonably priced and well run.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me, it's more than just price and the age or looks of the girl. It's the full experience -- every touchpoint, from start to finish.

1. Checking out the shop's web site (most are appalling) to get up-to-date and accurate info about the talent and when they're working.
    2. Having an easy way to contact the shop and talk to someone who understands English.
    3. A fast, seamless booking process (Ginza's is exceptional).
    4. The confidence of knowing that if I'm told to be there at 1:30pm, the girl is ready to go no later than 1:40pm
    5. The confidence that I'm going to see who I believe I'm going to see (i.e. no face-swapping or bullshit like at 533 Willoughby).
    6. A selection of hot, young girls who know what they're doing and who are happy to be there (i.e a great attitude).
    7. Uninhibited sex.
    8. A warm and genuine farewell.
    9. A real interest from the mamasan or the boss that the service is up to scratch (i.e. they ask you how it went).
    10. Value for money (not cheap, but the right service at the right price).

Meeting this type of service level costs money. Maintaining such a consistent standard is very difficult.

From my extremely limited experience in Sydney, only Ginza and 227 Broadway meet my above criteria. If there are others, I'd love to kow about them.
    I have been to Geisha in Paddington several times and in my opinion this shop will fit into your criteria. Geisha is quite small shop and they don't have many girls to choose from each days but the girls I have met were quite consistent. Have a read the AR and chat with the manager and you should have a good time. 5 Star is also on par with Ginza, but more girls per shift.

Both are easy location from CBD and I think you should try either of them when you are visiting Sydney next time - good luck!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    244 The bad: Rooms (at least the three that I've seen) are not anywhere near as nice as ginza. Not terrible per se (I've been to places that were worse), just spartan, floorboards instead of carpet, nothing on the walls, full on lighting etc. Last time I was there, the girl I was with walked into the room and let out a little yelp - there was a cockroach crawling across the floor. Bed was pretty rough and ready looking too compared to those at ginza that wouldn't look out of place in a high class hotel room.
    The good: While nicer rooms do make the experience a little bit more enjoyable - they're not why you're there. Momoe was great, I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone. The one reservation I have with their VIP service is the amount of time spent in the shower (on an air mattress) being washed/massaged - while it was enjoyable, and definitely a good idea to spend some time there, that was not the main reason I was there, and next time I'll make sure the girl knows beforehand that I'm not wanting to spend half the session getting B2B massage before moving on to FS. Momoe's english was certainly better than a number of girls I've seen, but I think I confused her when I suggested we move to the bed (although when I stood up and pointed the idea got across).

Ginza The bad: They get busy a lot. Geisha you can probably walk into randomly most non-friday, non-saturday evenings and have a pretty decent chance of getting to see a girl. Good luck trying that at ginza. I've heard a few people say Wilson is rude/dismissive - I myself just see him as trying to be as efficient as he can be and very much appreciate the effort he puts in trying to run a very busy business as well as he possibly can. One thing that I do miss at ginza that is common in most other FS joints is the ability to see the girls before choosing who to go with - but ginza just isn't set up that way and in a lot of ways that's probably for the better - not that that would work at all if it wasn't for the high standard of service provided by all the girls i've seen there - it would be understandable for someone who had a session with a girl he didn't particularly like the look of to be sore that he didn't get to see a lineup, especially if he ran into a cuter girl on the way out.
    The good: everything else. Period.

Must say I have to agree mostly with Bro pbkd above. The room quality at Ginza is definitely
    more desirable, quite what I would expect from a mid price range shop.

I have never found Wilson to be 'rude or dismissive' either, he simply isn't into small talk – no
    bullshit, just an efficient manager. The girls operate out of their rooms, that's the business model
    and it works!

The quality of the girls is generally a little higher at Ginza and their service is more consistent,
    although having been to both establishments only a handful of times, my opinion should be viewed
    as subjective at most.

I would have no hesitation in returning to either Ginza or Geisha (with a slight preference for the
    former) and I shall!

Btw. I vaguely remember 244 being a cauc shop way back, this would have been some 20+ years
    ago. Can any experienced bros confirm please?

WayneK
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Banned
    I have been to Ginza three times and would not go back as I like to choose girls in a line up. $300 hr is too much to pay when she opens the door and you think, fuck, not my type.

Obviously works for others though

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I can verify that Geisha (244 Oxford st Paddington) is a well appointed FS shop with ensuite shower in the rooms, plenty of mirror etc and still relatively fresh (renovated a couple of years ago when Maggie first took over). Reasonably priced and well run.

Cheers
    Thanks for your feedback AHLUNGOR -- all the more so because at 28,600 posts, you must know what you're talking about.

I like the idea of striking a working relationship with the mamasan, so I'll call Maggie and talk to her about expectations, etc.

When you say reasonably priced, I assume it's on a par with Ginza?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Utamaro View Post
    I have been to Geisha in Paddington several times and in my opinion this shop will fit into your criteria. Geisha is quite small shop and they don't have many girls to choose from each days but the girls I have met were quite consistent. Have a read the AR and chat with the manager and you should have a good time. 5 Star is also on par with Ginza, but more girls per shift.

Both are easy location from CBD and I think you should try either of them when you are visiting Sydney next time - good luck!
    Thanks Utamaro.

I've wondered about the smaller staff list at Geisha, and whether that means its more selective (I doubt) or the girls just work harder (more likely).

My next punt in Sydney will be Geisha, 5 Star or a private in the CBD -- seems to be no shortage of them, but such a lottery in comparison.

I'm going to speak to the bosses at Geisha and 5 Star and talk some turkey.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pbkd View Post
    244 The bad: Rooms (at least the three that I've seen) are not anywhere near as nice as ginza. Not terrible per se (I've been to places that were worse), just spartan, floorboards instead of carpet, nothing on the walls, full on lighting etc. Last time I was there, the girl I was with walked into the room and let out a little yelp - there was a cockroach crawling across the floor. Bed was pretty rough and ready looking too compared to those at ginza that wouldn't look out of place in a high class hotel room.
    The good: While nicer rooms do make the experience a little bit more enjoyable - they're not why you're there. Momoe was great, I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone. The one reservation I have with their VIP service is the amount of time spent in the shower (on an air mattress) being washed/massaged - while it was enjoyable, and definitely a good idea to spend some time there, that was not the main reason I was there, and next time I'll make sure the girl knows beforehand that I'm not wanting to spend half the session getting B2B massage before moving on to FS. Momoe's english was certainly better than a number of girls I've seen, but I think I confused her when I suggested we move to the bed (although when I stood up and pointed the idea got across).

Ginza The bad: They get busy a lot. Geisha you can probably walk into randomly most non-friday, non-saturday evenings and have a pretty decent chance of getting to see a girl. Good luck trying that at ginza. I've heard a few people say Wilson is rude/dismissive - I myself just see him as trying to be as efficient as he can be and very much appreciate the effort he puts in trying to run a very busy business as well as he possibly can. One thing that I do miss at ginza that is common in most other FS joints is the ability to see the girls before choosing who to go with - but ginza just isn't set up that way and in a lot of ways that's probably for the better - not that that would work at all if it wasn't for the high standard of service provided by all the girls i've seen there - it would be understandable for someone who had a session with a girl he didn't particularly like the look of to be sore that he didn't get to see a lineup, especially if he ran into a cuter girl on the way out.
    The good: everything else. Period.
    Great feedback pbkd. You're a scholar.

Ambience is important to me, so the surroundings have to be of a certain standard.

When I first walked into 533 Willoughby about 3 months ago I nearly walked straight back out. What a dump. And it got worse when the girl led me out the back and up the stairs. It's only $150 I told myself. Stop being so precious. It was Sally, and she showed me a wacky good time.

Re Geisha: Momoe is on my radar. Big time.

Re Ginza and line-ups: Never been a fan of line-ups. I'm a bit of a soft-cock standing in front of a gaggle of WLs and trying to choose. And I do love that moment of anticipation when the Ginza girl opens the door and asks you inside.

I've always found Wilson to be polite. Yes, he's direct, but as you say, when you're running a popular, busy shop, you don't have much time for banter. I'm straightforward with him. Him with me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    The quality of the girls is generally a little higher at Ginza and their service is more consistent,
    although having been to both establishments only a handful of times, my opinion should be viewed
    as subjective at most.WayneK
    I wouldn't underestimate your handful of visits to both establishments. As the saying goes "twice is coincidence, thrice is trend".

If you've had 3 sessions each at both shops, that makes you eminently qualified to offer an educated opinion.

Thanks WayneK.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    I have been to Ginza three times and would not go back as I like to choose girls in a line up. $300 hr is too much to pay when she opens the door and you think, fuck, not my type.

Obviously works for others though
    And I'd be one of those "others" Punterman. After 5 visits to Ginza in the past 4 months, I don't ever expect to open the door and think "fuck, not my type".

Is it rude to ask who you saw those 3 times at Ginza?

Banned
    And I'd be one of those "others" Punterman. After 5 visits to Ginza in the past 4 months, I don't ever expect to open the door and think "fuck, not my type".

Is it rude to ask who you saw those 3 times at Ginza?
    Jay, Liz and Alina.

Alina was the one I was disappointed with. I need to fancy a girl in the lineup to have a good time and when she opened the door i knew straightaway that she was not my type and I just couldn't get into the session with her. Walked out halfway through my one hour booking. I was lucky with Jay and Liz as they are my type and I would have chosen them in a lineup.

If is all down to personal preferences. Ginza obviously is successful and has lots of hot girls but for me, $300 hr is too much to gamble when I can't see the girl first. Just my view, others won't agree.

I frequent $150 hr shops and am very satisfied with the services that I get as I choose the shops carefully and generally get bbbj, DFK, DATY and often CIM so I don't need to pay twice as much at Ginza. The girls may not be as hot or as young but that is not an issue as a good session is all down to the experience you have and the connection that you have with the girl.

For example, today I was at my favourite shop in Rydalmere and chose one of my new regulars. We have become punting friends and she is relatively new to the industry and we like to experiment on each other. I was with her for 2 hours and she experimented on me with lots of different types of bbbj and I experimented on her with slow DATY for about 30 minutes before she exploded in a huge orgasm whilst I licked her clit and finger fucked her tight little pussy. After that we tried lots of DFK then slow doggy whilst I lubed up her clit and rubbed her to another orgasm whist doggy fucking her. A really fantastic experience. She is late 30's but is pretty, educated, Chinese, good English, lovely tits, tight body and small, tight pussy so what more would any man want !!!

Banned
    Comparing the two is like comparing apples with oranges. One shop charges top dollar for high quality JAV and equivalent talent. The other has staff who pretend to be Japanese.

Banned
    533 is certainly a dump and I'm afraid it is too low class for my liking. I an no snob; the facilities are simply third-world/unhygienic, fit for peasants

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    533 is certainly a dump and I'm afraid it is too low class for my liking. I an no snob; the facilities are simply third-world/unhygienic, fit for peasants
    Here here. You are treated like a number at that place. Get in, fuck then fuck off

My next punt in Sydney will be Geisha, 5 Star or a private in the CBD
    I look forward to a report Mr Speechwriter, your comparison should make interesting reading.

If I may be so bold as to ask, are you Asian?

WayneK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    I look forward to a report Mr Speechwriter, your comparison should make interesting reading.

If I may be so bold as to ask, are you Asian?

WayneK
    I'm Australian of Irish descent WayneK. I've just got a bad case of Yellow Fever.

I did an exec summary style comparison of A and J here on another thread in response to a similar request from cyclone.

After I'd posted, I wondered if I'd done both girls a disservice. As I say later in the thread, comparing shops, prices and business models is fair game; comparing girls I'm not so sure. They're all doing their best.

If I can get some advice about the etiquette of comparing girls from veterans on these threads, I'd be happy to throw some time at a more detailed A v J comparison, for what it's worth.

I'm Australian of Irish descent WayneK.
    Thanks for that, I am interested to know if being non-Asian (as am I) will impact your experience.

My next punt in Sydney will be Geisha, 5 Star or a private in the CBD
    Good luck with your punt.

WayneK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12