Tia 22 Brodie, Taiwanese, it’s been like 15 years ago 😂
Roxy and Bobo from Ginza 278 circa 2018. IMHO, the best bodies in the business at that time, and wolrd class at their work. Both Chinese. Would love to know where they both ended up.

Tia 22 Brodie, Taiwanese, it’s been like 15 years ago 😂




Scarlett 88a artarmon
Amy, le-soleil
Fairy, tulip


Tiffany the ABG Asian girl at 42 Gladesville
First time I've ever opened this eternal thread.
I don't see the point of it. We get to read a girl's name?
Rivetting.



Hannah from Bunny House
V Emma from 42G, fuck me I miss that gym toned body.



K Hana from 42G and N5m back in 2016/2017. God she was perfect.
J Liz from Ginza Empire. What a super star she was. Tall, slim, beautiful and gave the most amazing service.
Colombian Lena from Marlenes Brothel. I heard she went back to Colombia
Abby from Top Ryde (2 pope)
Wonder if she will pop up anywhere else.







Yoyo from AAA wollongong 😩


Sayaka from Good Fortune Green Square. I saw the owner has reused the shop name at Mascot and it instantly reminded me of Sayaka. Even though it was a Japanese name, she was Aussie-Viet. I had good times with her. She's kinda weird at first but once you know her she's a cool chic. Wonder where she is now. She did tell me her desire was to study and live in USA.