-

Originally Posted by
River
Great suggestion. Thanks
You see, I practice what I preach. This week game schedule (3/3 split):
Sunday: Regular
Monday: New
Tuesday: New
Wednesday: New (was going to see a regular, but needed a more relaxing day, so went new). Regular is on for next Wednesday.
Thursday: Regular
Friday: Regular (well, she was a regular last time I was BOTG, haven't seen her since this time's BOTG, so she's scheduled)
Saturday: holiday
Obviously some heavy lifting, but the holidays do curtail excursions so busy THIS week. With regulars, I know what they provide; for the new, it's just the fun of exploration. Also, due to the upcoming holidays, wanted to get in some auditions while I could as there seems to be some flux with the ladies. One I was looking forward to seeing last week, had to cancel, and now she has disappeared from that shop's roster (temporarily or permanently, time will tell). So lesson re-learned: you snooze you loose. One new is trying out new shops, and the other seems to also be in flux. But once you have the contact info, no problem, you can find out where she is working these days, and book direct (PERSONAL experience).
Sunday: holiday
Monday: holiday
Tuesday: holiday
Wednesday: Last BOTG's Regular to be booked
Thursday: TBD
Friday: Last BOTG's Regular to be booked
Saturday: holiday
Yes, still trying to catch up with my last BOTG's regulars and the two above will complete the circuit. You do have to pay your respects. Plus a few more to audition for the pitching rotation.
And a bit of a heads-up; another reason for the cram sessions. Chinese New Year is coming up. Some Chinese MIGHT be going home for the holiday. Perhaps not as many as last year's easing of Covid travel restrictions, but, still... (again, personal experience: one I messaged to book said great, but first I'd need a plane ticket to China). But as I've said MANY times, IF you have her contact info, easy peasy.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules