

She will hug you



Sophia(T) from 14 burwood


J Anna @ 42g- the only girl worth seeing at that joint


J Asahi from Ginza Empire


Jasmine at 227 broadway
She is too expensive at her other place


J Anna from 42 G
This thread and the other one "where are they now", are like a compilation of girls we made babies with. IYKYK...


Seri J 41 epping

I miss Ginza - C Kiki’s service the most - she had the most amazing slender petite body and she would look me dead in the eyes as she pleasured me. Does anybody know where she went?


Miss Penny from 227 Broadway
Nana and Jaqueline of 501 Newtown.
Jojo and Monica of 143 Marrickville.
Maaaan. I miss the golden days!



Sara 533 Willoughby


Jolin from Taren point 64

For me my ML I miss the most is a cauc girl called Theresa from Empress massage. Horrible establishment but man she gave me best HJ and edged like nothing else. Would do a lot to get another session with her
Can’t not also mention Kissa from 197 Clarence