Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Momo - Great spanish

  1. #1
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    13-12-2024
    Posts
    78

    Momo - Great spanish

    Name: Momo
    Ethnicity: Vietnamese
    Age: Late 30s ?
    Face: 7/10 her lips turned me on a lot
    Figure: 8/10 came for boobs and came on boobs, DD+ great shape and soft
    Service: 9/10 made me feel comfortable and gave a great sensual hj and spanish
    Rate: $90/1hr + $100 for tittyfuck

    WIR: YES

    This girl is a pro, haven't had spanish this enjoyable since I saw Naomi at n5...

    Momo did not feel rushed at all which I really enjoyed, a couple times i was going to cum and she was fine with me slowing down and taking breaks. She gently edged me to start with a great handjob and finished off with an extremely sensual tittyfuck in multiple positions, I came with my legs up on her thighs with her facing me and talking dirty. The massage was pretty relaxing too.

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者) Williamson1's Avatar
    Join Date
    13-07-2024
    Posts
    134
    Is this new Viet girl? Momo is Taiwanese girl whom I visited at Summerville awhile ago.
    I think op probably mixed up her nationality

    Indeed experience mentioned above likewise Taiwanese Momo

  3. #3
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    13-12-2024
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamson1 View Post
    Is this new Viet girl? Momo is Taiwanese girl whom I visited at Summerville awhile ago.
    I think op probably mixed up her nationality

    Indeed experience mentioned above likewise Taiwanese Momo
    Yes I have recorded her ethnicity incorrectly. I am not sure but I have also heard she is Taiwanese.

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者) Williamson1's Avatar
    Join Date
    13-07-2024
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaizuri View Post
    Yes I have recorded her ethnicity incorrectly. I am not sure but I have also heard she is Taiwanese.
    She has great communication with seductive ways making you enjoying spending time with her. Lovely humour attitude playful with her busty body.
    She is a busy girl working at few establishments

  5. #5
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    13-12-2024
    Posts
    78
    Saw this girl again today, massage was nice and actually relaxing got a lot of cracks out of me.

    She is a pro at Spanish. She takes control grabbing her own tits, shaping them, pressing them together and positioning them exactly how you need for tightness and so it looks good while she’s working you. I like how she will attack from several angles for variety before settling in with my legs over her thighs (best position).

    Today she was fine with me taking over, I grabbed her big soft natural tits and used them like cushions, wrapping them around my cock and stroking myself with them. She
    actually helped keep them in place which let me play with her nipples

    Unrushed the whole way. A couple times I got close and she was happy for me to slow down and take a break.

    Momo is a premier tittyfuck experience I must say

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    16-08-2014
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamson1 View Post
    She has great communication with seductive ways making you enjoying spending time with her. Lovely humour attitude playful with her busty body.
    She is a busy girl working at few establishments
    What other shops does she work at?

    Keen to see her but sunmerville is out of the way for me

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •