Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 970

Thread: 108 Mirage & 121 Pyrmont

  1. #761
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-01-2025
    Posts
    97
    My last few visits have been duds. I wasn't going to go back. But saw Haruka today and she restored some faith for me.

    Not perfect mind. Other than a brief wash in the shower it was seperate showering before and after and the massage and Nuru itself was nothing to write home about but she was friendly and pretty. And when it came time to action being allowed free rein with her body got me in the mood far more than the routines from other girls. Can't say I thought I would be face deep in WL pussy, but it was just so pretty and she put it teasingly right there.

  2. #762
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    24-11-2019
    Posts
    1,148
    Quote Originally Posted by AllInJimmy View Post
    My last few visits have been duds. I wasn't going to go back. But saw Haruka today and she restored some faith for me.

    Not perfect mind. Other than a brief wash in the shower it was seperate showering before and after and the massage and Nuru itself was nothing to write home about but she was friendly and pretty. And when it came time to action being allowed free rein with her body got me in the mood far more than the routines from other girls. Can't say I thought I would be face deep in WL pussy, but it was just so pretty and she put it teasingly right there.
    Oh man, sucks that you had to experience below average bookings. I typically book those who have some ARs to avoid duds, and my current faves are Aya, Mia, and Miko.

  3. #763
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    30-11-2023
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Oh man, sucks that you had to experience below average bookings. I typically book those who have some ARs to avoid duds, and my current faves are Aya, Mia, and Miko.
    That's a great trio of favourites, same for me. I remember seeing Aya at 6poplar back in 2024. She's hard to book now mainly because timings doesn't match with mine.

    Generally try the same but depending on pics and Nana's recommendations happy to try others. Risa, Hana and Yuko are other great girls in their recentish roster, but later two on holiday I think (/hope).

  4. #764
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    12-05-2026
    Posts
    8
    I park my tesla at the back of pyrmont and have video of the girls when they walk past just so I know who to pick next

  5. #765
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    22-09-2023
    Posts
    319
    The tesla or the filming?

  6. #766
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) secret0's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-05-2023
    Posts
    895
    Deliberately parking your car so it can film girls without their knowledge is creepy and pretty fucked up

  7. #767
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    12-05-2026
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by secret0 View Post
    Deliberately parking your car so it can film girls without their knowledge is creepy and pretty fucked up
    Look at you all thinking you have morals. You all also pay for girls to have sex with which is fucked up to a person that dosent go to brothels and massage places.

  8. #768
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    10-10-2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmal View Post
    I just wish Kitty was still at 108. I don’t really go there anymore because it all just seems mediocre and mechanical. Gone are the good days at 108 I feel.
    Agreed bro kitty was the best and playful

  9. #769
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    12-05-2026
    Posts
    8

    FF2CBA

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
    It is borderline stalking imo. Do you have tape, a blindfold and handcuffs in your boot by any chance?
    Nope but I probably have your ugly face on here as well if you walked past my car

  10. #770
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) secret0's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-05-2023
    Posts
    895
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
    It is borderline stalking imo. Do you have tape, a blindfold and handcuffs in your boot by any chance?
    If he films people without their knowledge with his Tesla outside, he probably films people without their knowledge elsewhere too

  11. #771
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-10-2025
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    210
    Anyone know if Kaya has gone back to Japan, as I finally have some time to go to Mirage and she isn't on the roster anymore

  12. #772
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) secret0's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-05-2023
    Posts
    895
    Quote Originally Posted by KakeyA View Post
    Anyone know if Kaya has gone back to Japan, as I finally have some time to go to Mirage and she isn't on the roster anymore
    She's moved to one of the bigger shops in the city

  13. #773
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) 11Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-02-2023
    Posts
    3,575

    Making the Average Punter Look Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji_657 View Post
    I park my tesla at the back of pyrmont and have video of the girls when they walk past just so I know who to pick next
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
    Dude that is creepy asf
    Quote Originally Posted by secret0 View Post
    Deliberately parking your car so it can film girls without their knowledge is creepy and pretty fucked up
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji_657 View Post
    Any recently been there? If so how was your experience. I am planning to visit but alot of the reviews were bad and im not sure if its legit.
    You boys are too hard on the handicapped; youthful onset dementia is not to be laughed at. And lineups... can be so intimidating to the shy. Those little lambs (baaa, baaa, baaa) can't leave the barn without a shepherd. Boots... hell no, pull on shoes with velcro straps; laces so befuddling.

  14. #774
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    23-07-2013
    Posts
    53
    Any ideas which should Kaya went to? would love to see her again

  15. #775
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) secret0's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-05-2023
    Posts
    895
    Kaya is now Sophia at Ginza.

  16. #776
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-10-2025
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    210
    Tried to see Kaya yesterday but was fully booked out so that made it hard. Had been looking at Suzuna who was supposed to be on at Platinum, but she wasn't there. I couldn't get a booking at Platinum, but when I looked at Mystic 93 she was on there so I got a booking with her. Went to the back door and got buzzed in, but there is a wine bar in the back lane, with patrons outside and the kitchen of another restaurant with guys sitting outside, so it would probably be easier to go in the front door.
    Paid my dues and was led upstairs to room 2. She is short, about 155 or so and pretty tiny and cute looking. She is somewhere between A/B cup.
    We did the whole say hello thing and we got undressed and moved to shower, did the mouthwash and she did the whole shower routine. I refused the BBBJ (I know it may upset some but I am married so I make my own choices) and we went back to the bed, she got me face down and did the nuru routine where she rubbed her breasts and pussy all over me whilst kissing the entire time. For those who like kissing she would be a good choice.
    I turned over and we lay next to each other and I ended up playing with her clit (she said she felt the clit more than inside) and she was really getting turned on and then said she wanted me inside her.
    Dommed up and did mish, as she said she liked that. She kept saying nice, nice, nice, nice with increasing levels until she came (or at least pretended to) and then moved to cowgirl, which she really got off on and so was I. went back to Mish and I finished up just about as the buzzer went off (1 hour).
    She is 21, she is a pre school worker (part time) and goes overseas to do this job every few months, and she is here until 29 June so that is just about 1 month left.
    I liked her, she was really energetic, and really tried so I would recommend to anyone wanting to try something new.

  17. #777
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    21-03-2012
    Posts
    48
    Went to see Suzuna after reading the above. A lot of kissing involved and our pace was not too intense, which I enjoyed. Might not be everyone's cup of tea but I recommend her.

  18. #778
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) 17012430's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    2,098
    Quote Originally Posted by dicebok View Post
    Went to see Suzuna after reading the above. A lot of kissing involved and our pace was not too intense, which I enjoyed. Might not be everyone's cup of tea but I recommend her.
    Adding her to the fucket list thanks bro - I’m long overdue at mirage

  19. #779
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    12-08-2025
    Posts
    2
    Has anyone seen Alexa (AB x Japan)? Would love to see if she does more than Nuru

  20. #780
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-10-2024
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by KakeyA View Post
    Tried to see Kaya yesterday but was fully booked out so that made it hard. Had been looking at Suzuna who was supposed to be on at Platinum, but she wasn't there. I couldn't get a booking at Platinum, but when I looked at Mystic 93 she was on there so I got a booking with her. Went to the back door and got buzzed in, but there is a wine bar in the back lane, with patrons outside and the kitchen of another restaurant with guys sitting outside, so it would probably be easier to go in the front door.
    Paid my dues and was led upstairs to room 2. She is short, about 155 or so and pretty tiny and cute looking. She is somewhere between A/B cup.
    We did the whole say hello thing and we got undressed and moved to shower, did the mouthwash and she did the whole shower routine. I refused the BBBJ (I know it may upset some but I am married so I make my own choices) and we went back to the bed, she got me face down and did the nuru routine where she rubbed her breasts and pussy all over me whilst kissing the entire time. For those who like kissing she would be a good choice.
    I turned over and we lay next to each other and I ended up playing with her clit (she said she felt the clit more than inside) and she was really getting turned on and then said she wanted me inside her.
    Dommed up and did mish, as she said she liked that. She kept saying nice, nice, nice, nice with increasing levels until she came (or at least pretended to) and then moved to cowgirl, which she really got off on and so was I. went back to Mish and I finished up just about as the buzzer went off (1 hour).
    She is 21, she is a pre school worker (part time) and goes overseas to do this job every few months, and she is here until 29 June so that is just about 1 month left.
    I liked her, she was really energetic, and really tried so I would recommend to anyone wanting to try something new.
    Thanks for sharing intel
    Nana’s girls are great in quality
    Looking forward

Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •