Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 971

Thread: 108 Mirage & 121 Pyrmont

  1. #781
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    11-07-2025
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by secret0 View Post
    Kaya is now Sophia at Ginza.
    Quote Originally Posted by KakeyA View Post
    Tried to see Kaya yesterday but was fully booked out so that made it hard. Had been looking at Suzuna who was supposed to be on at Platinum, but she wasn't there. I couldn't get a booking at Platinum, but when I looked at Mystic 93 she was on there so I got a booking with her. Went to the back door and got buzzed in, but there is a wine bar in the back lane, with patrons outside and the kitchen of another restaurant with guys sitting outside, so it would probably be easier to go in the front door.
    Paid my dues and was led upstairs to room 2. She is short, about 155 or so and pretty tiny and cute looking. She is somewhere between A/B cup.
    We did the whole say hello thing and we got undressed and moved to shower, did the mouthwash and she did the whole shower routine. I refused the BBBJ (I know it may upset some but I am married so I make my own choices) and we went back to the bed, she got me face down and did the nuru routine where she rubbed her breasts and pussy all over me whilst kissing the entire time. For those who like kissing she would be a good choice.
    I turned over and we lay next to each other and I ended up playing with her clit (she said she felt the clit more than inside) and she was really getting turned on and then said she wanted me inside her.
    Dommed up and did mish, as she said she liked that. She kept saying nice, nice, nice, nice with increasing levels until she came (or at least pretended to) and then moved to cowgirl, which she really got off on and so was I. went back to Mish and I finished up just about as the buzzer went off (1 hour).
    She is 21, she is a pre school worker (part time) and goes overseas to do this job every few months, and she is here until 29 June so that is just about 1 month left.
    I liked her, she was really energetic, and really tried so I would recommend to anyone wanting to try something new.
    Is Kaya/Sophie currently working between Ginza and Mirage or you mean she was fully booked at Ginza?

  2. #782
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-10-2025
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by VERY VERY_HARMSUP View Post
    Is Kaya/Sophie currently working between Ginza and Mirage or you mean she was fully booked at Ginza?
    I wanted to see Kaya at Mirage but she wasn't on so I asked around and found out that she is now working at Ginza as Sophia. I tried to book her on Wednesday at Ginza but she was fully booked. I then booked Suzuna (at Mystic). Sorry if I gave a confusing explanation.

  3. #783
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    10-08-2025
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by voldemort2311 View Post
    Anyone tried K Grace, K Serin or K Jisoo yet?
    Saw K Jisoo today.
    AR Posted

    https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...ghlight=mirage

    HAPPY PUNTING

  4. #784
    99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Join Date
    15-06-2019
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    6,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmermann View Post
    Thanks for sharing intel
    Nana’s girls are great in quality
    Looking forward
    Quote Originally Posted by VERY VERY_HARMSUP View Post
    Is Kaya/Sophie currently working between Ginza and Mirage or you mean she was fully booked at Ginza?
    Quote Originally Posted by KakeyA View Post
    I wanted to see Kaya at Mirage but she wasn't on so I asked around and found out that she is now working at Ginza as Sophia. I tried to book her on Wednesday at Ginza but she was fully booked. I then booked Suzuna (at Mystic). Sorry if I gave a confusing explanation.
    FYI Sophia is back now if ur interested and did an AR on her here - https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...send-CPR-Ahaha

    Happy punting

  5. #785
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    30-11-2023
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
    No wonder FF2CBA is your favourite colour.
    Hahhaa amazing!!

  6. #786
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    08-05-2026
    Posts
    2
    More experienced punters, this might be a silly question but what do you think they mean when they say new girl Molly may not be everyone's cup of tea? Its right after they mention she's not skinny - do they just mean she might be a bit curvier than come like? (Cos I probably would not mind that!) Or is it flagging something else?

  7. #787
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    10-06-2026
    Posts
    25
    Anyone knows how long Boa is here for? I probably wont be able to punt for the next two weeks so hoping her stay is longer because I wanna grab that thick body.

  8. #788
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    16-06-2026
    Posts
    6
    Has anyone seen Rami?

  9. #789
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    24-11-2019
    Posts
    1,148
    Seeing that Mia is back, I will need to book her again. She is just so good with her nuru sukebe chair technique.

  10. #790
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    15-11-2024
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigscotty View Post
    Anyone knows how long Boa is here for? I probably wont be able to punt for the next two weeks so hoping her stay is longer because I wanna grab that thick body.
    Just tried her and sheÂ’s a lot more chubby than her photos. Probably the least social girl IÂ’ve seen here but getting down to business and nuru wasnÂ’t too bad, not much kissing but solid BBBJ compared to others.

  11. #791
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) OmniMime's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-07-2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    929
    Been wanting to see Maho. Somehow, she kinda looks like the Vietnamese girl at my workplace. It'd be quite the fantasy, me reckons~

  12. #792
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-10-2025
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Been wanting to see Maho. Somehow, she kinda looks like the Vietnamese girl at my workplace. It's be quite the fantasy, me reckons~
    SheÂ’s working at Sussex Star today. Seen her on the roster there a bit. Any idea if you can do FS with her at Sussex Star?

    But yeah, that would be a great fantasy for you to fulfill

  13. #793
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    18-02-2026
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by 88bangbang View Post
    Just tried her and sheÂ’s a lot more chubby than her photos. Probably the least social girl IÂ’ve seen here but getting down to business and nuru wasnÂ’t too bad, not much kissing but solid BBBJ compared to others.
    Have you got any more details about her? Quite like her pics, would love an hour or two with her - been trying to see if anyones done an AR on her but cant find any

  14. #794
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    05-11-2025
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazza95 View Post
    Have you got any more details about her? Quite like her pics, would love an hour or two with her - been trying to see if anyones done an AR on her but cant find any
    Looks like some one did a review on her bro
    https://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?164409-Boa Here you go man

  15. #795
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    02-07-2025
    Posts
    7
    Anyone seen Jun or Koto? I know Koto has a review already, but want to know if others have seen her as she's been there a while now. TIA

  16. #796
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-04-2026
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by 88bangbang View Post
    Just tried her and sheÂ’s a lot more chubby than her photos. Probably the least social girl IÂ’ve seen here but getting down to business and nuru wasnÂ’t too bad, not much kissing but solid BBBJ compared to others.
    Jaded from the business or over worked perhaps? At least it proves one things - big girls know how to suck LOL

  17. #797
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    18-02-2026
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapper View Post
    Looks like some one did a review on her bro
    https://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?164409-Boa Here you go man
    Thanks! Damn prospects don’t look good lol - maybe its time to see what Karu is all about instead

  18. #798
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    27-03-2024
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Been wanting to see Maho. Somehow, she kinda looks like the Vietnamese girl at my workplace. It'd be quite the fantasy, me reckons~
    Maho is a cute girl next door vibe
    From tokyo, massage was very light but she was fun to talk to

    Im waiting for J molly to appear on Roster now

  19. #799
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    15-11-2024
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMario View Post
    Jaded from the business or over worked perhaps? At least it proves one things - big girls know how to suck LOL
    One or the other with the zero enthusiasm but she can take a pounding

    But with the proven theory IÂ’m more open minded now Lol

    The skinny girls for nuru have never been that great. Even GOATS like momo had some meat

  20. #800
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    26-05-2024
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowman1 View Post
    Anyone seen Jun or Koto? I know Koto has a review already, but want to know if others have seen her as she's been there a while now. TIA
    Jun has one of the prettiest faces I’ve seen. Face look very subjective though, and she’s had some work done, so if you like the all-natural look she may not be for you. She is incredibly skinny, bones are quite prominent through her skin. Borderline for me as to whether she’s ’too skinny’ but definitely if you like a girl with some meat and curves she’s not for you. If you like skinny girls and small tits she’ll hit the mark.

    Very limited English but very friendly, lots of smiles, positive attitude. Good service, especially dfk and excellent bbbj and 69. Sex good, can handle size but she wouldn’t be able to take a hard pounding, please treat her gently.

    I think she’s only here until the end of this week.

Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •