Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 974

Thread: 108 Mirage & 121 Pyrmont

  1. #801
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-10-2025
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    210

    Maho at Sussex Star

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfOnaholes View Post
    Maho is a cute girl next door vibe
    From tokyo, massage was very light but she was fun to talk to

    Im waiting for J molly to appear on Roster now
    Yeah saw her (being Maho) today at Sussex Star which I had heard was purely massage and hand job but after we got 1/2 way in I found out that all was on the table so i suppose I should have taken the chance but she was such fun to talk to, gave a nice BJ but made it clear that she didn’t do CIM and was fun, got me over the line with HJ but I’m looking at going back to see her for FS at any venue. She made it kinda clear that she likes to mix up massage and play if 60
    Minutes and she can’t handle end on end full on solid 1 hour banging so she may not be everyone’s cup of tea but l thought she had a nice set of tits, a good attitude and she was fun to deal with.

    However, if I can ever see Mia anywhere at a time I’m free I would do that but it so hard to see Mia that I may have to give that one up

  2. #802
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    27-03-2024
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by KakeyA View Post
    Yeah saw her (being Maho) today at Sussex Star which I had heard was purely massage and hand job but after we got 1/2 way in I found out that all was on the table so i suppose I should have taken the chance but she was such fun to talk to, gave a nice BJ but made it clear that she didn’t do CIM and was fun, got me over the line with HJ but I’m looking at going back to see her for FS at any venue. She made it kinda clear that she likes to mix up massage and play if 60
    Minutes and she can’t handle end on end full on solid 1 hour banging so she may not be everyone’s cup of tea but l thought she had a nice set of tits, a good attitude and she was fun to deal with.

    However, if I can ever see Mia anywhere at a time I’m free I would do that but it so hard to see Mia that I may have to give that one up
    Oh nice!

    For me first thing out the gate she showed me a list of all the extras she does, I guess maybe shes finding her groove whether to offer up front or half way

    I went for FS
    Shes very adorable and nice pair of tits
    We talked alot about old school online games and memes, places we been to in japan

    FS she oiled up and rode me a fair amount, took her a bit of time to adjust since I was big for her but once I was in she did a decent bit of squat fucking maybe a solid 5 minutes before she got tired

    Did the rest of my 10 mins in missionary, asked for permission to kiss
    Had a couple of mintias so she didnt mind ahah

    I enjoy that shes very touchy feely when youre on top because she'll embrace you and play with your hair and occasionally wrap her legs around you.

    After we finished like as you say, she cant take the full hour of banging

    So if youre the type who blows too early
    She'll fit the bill

    A little bit of everything for the 60 mins
    She cant do too much of one thing only which isnt a bad thing!

    Glad you had fun with her too kakeyA!

  3. #803
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-10-2025
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfOnaholes View Post
    Oh nice!

    For me first thing out the gate she showed me a list of all the extras she does, I guess maybe shes finding her groove whether to offer up front or half way
    Nah, more my fault for going in with the misconception that this place is no FS after Amo, so I was naked face down on the table.
    I saw her menu and almost when for the "brow job" but didn't have the hear to tell her it was wrong.

    I'll approach this shop differently now that I know it is not strictly a NHJ joint.
    I'm also not the type that blows too early so with only 30 minutes left and the massage table, that was what made me hesitate.
    You seen Amo again or you have moved on to different experiences? I think her visa is only to September and she said she was going to go to NZ so that gives you maybe July and parts of August if you wanted to see her?

  4. #804
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    27-03-2024
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by KakeyA View Post
    Nah, more my fault for going in with the misconception that this place is no FS after Amo, so I was naked face down on the table.
    I saw her menu and almost when for the "brow job" but didn't have the hear to tell her it was wrong.

    I'll approach this shop differently now that I know it is not strictly a NHJ joint.
    I'm also not the type that blows too early so with only 30 minutes left and the massage table, that was what made me hesitate.
    You seen Amo again or you have moved on to different experiences? I think her visa is only to September and she said she was going to go to NZ so that gives you maybe July and parts of August if you wanted to see her?
    Ive been meaning to see Amo for the past couple of months now but theres always a new shiny thing a ginza distracting me

    All the size 10 J girls coming
    I only punt once or twice a month but yeah if Amo is still around by next month im definitely gonna see her.

    I wonder if shes changed or picked up a few skills since I last saw her!

  5. #805
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-10-2025
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    210

    J Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfOnaholes View Post
    Maho is a cute girl next door vibe
    From tokyo, massage was very light but she was fun to talk to

    Im waiting for J molly to appear on Roster now
    Sussex Star told me J Molly went back to Japan on the weekend, but who knows. They also told me that previously, and she was still here so take it with a grain of salt, but I had my eye on her too

  6. #806
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    04-10-2020
    Posts
    70
    What's the wechat address for this place? Thanks

  7. #807
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) OmniMime's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-07-2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    929
    Wechat: Star-26588

  8. #808
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    04-10-2020
    Posts
    70
    Thanks! Appreciate the info.

  9. #809
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    04-10-2020
    Posts
    70
    Seems to link to mirage wechat?

  10. #810
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-10-2025
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    210
    Sussex Star WeChat is JKQueen-massage
    There is a back entrance from behind you can just go up the stairs and enter from the rear too, if you worry about that sort of thing

  11. #811
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    30-11-2023
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by KakeyA View Post
    However, if I can ever see Mia anywhere at a time I’m free I would do that but it so hard to see Mia that I may have to give that one up
    Mia is a fricken legend here ATM. Along with Aya.

    Kaori has great reviews. But doesn't seem like the body type I generally go for. But I might give her a go.

    Interesting re: Sussex star. I thought it was generallt NHJ Only. Who would you recommend there that does more than NHJ?

  12. #812
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) OmniMime's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-07-2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    929
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogunsan View Post
    Seems to link to mirage wechat?
    Oh, sorry, i thought you were after Mirage, lol

  13. #813
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    01-02-2015
    Posts
    4
    Hey guys, I been there both Mystic and Mirage and mostly with Serin or Mirai but now I’m looking for who can do best massage but with diamond service any advice?

  14. #814
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    18-02-2026
    Posts
    69
    Managed to see Maria before she left on her holiday…… dear lord what a bundle of fun.

    Just from the minute she walked in some cheeky banter and just straddled my lap, tongues in each other’s mouths. Lot of dirty talking, shirt slowly being unbuttoned as she grinded me into full mast.

    Got into the shower pretty quick after that for a quick wash up and into nuru. This was my second ever nuru and quite fun, loved the body slide as she was nibbling on my ear and kissing my neck. Couldnt take too much of that and asked to flip over into a whole lot more Dfk while occasionally chatting. Great bbj, love it when girls make an effort to go deep without asking, had me thrusting up into her mouth.

    Rode me after that, great riding skills on this one - then mish and doggy and dfk whenever we got the moment.

    Honestly probably my favourite punt of all time, the sex was fine and everything but loved her attitude, how much she loved being spanked and a huge fan of the constant DFK.

    Might have to become a regular

  15. #815
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    16-06-2026
    Posts
    6
    looking to try my first nuru, does anyone have a good recommendation?

  16. #816
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    25-06-2026
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by macb00kpr0 View Post
    looking to try my first nuru, does anyone have a good recommendation?
    I've seen Chase and she is really good, she has a nice body and is very sensual. She does put in quite a bit of effort to make sure you have a good time. She also has quite good English, if that's important to you.

    I'm not a regular at these shops so I'm not sure how she compares to other ladies, but if you chose her I don't think you'd be disappointed.

  17. #817
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    30-11-2023
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by macb00kpr0 View Post
    looking to try my first nuru, does anyone have a good recommendation?
    Mia, Hannah, Aya

  18. #818
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    19-10-2024
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    18
    any info on Bella? the jugs of hers real or fake?

  19. #819
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    04-02-2022
    Posts
    1,067
    her photos look so fake

  20. #820
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    30-11-2023
    Posts
    320
    So do the photos of jimin

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •