Do you have any names for the Thais with big tits? Also what's the name of the Sixth Ave shop?

Have never been brave enough to try one of the Campsie shops, would usually go across to Belmore Asian (before it changed management, haven't been recently) or up to Enfield or Burwood
Do you have any names for the Thais with big tits? Also what's the name of the Sixth Ave shop?
yeah, manly older ladies, but li99 is great massage, everyone but the boss lady will do hj, gotta be really quiet though.


Most of Campsie streets and shops look old, dirty, and run down. Makes you feel the restaurants and parlours will be as well. Contrast the look to Burwood. It needs a modern spruce up.



Sorry to bump.
Recently moved to neighbouring locale, and wondering if anyone had been to Khemika recently? Or are they no longer in game?
Remembering 2-3 years ago they used to be mentioned quite a lot here lol.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Vidi, Vici, Veni"
"I saw, I conquered, I came"