Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Amber, Ethereal Goddess, Amelias Massage

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    410

    Amber, Ethereal Goddess, Amelias Massage

    https://www.locanto.com.au/brisbane/...de-Valley.html


    "
    Ethereal: A special kind of beauty that feels heavenly, magical, and unreal, like something from another world".

    I was in the Valley with some free time, so I decided to do a spontaneous walk-in at Amelias, as I'd never been before. Nice renovated house, freshly painted and clean, in a discreet side-street.

    The roster said Fairy (Thailand), and Amber and Mia (both from NZ) were on. I had seen the photo of dark-skinned Amber, who I wanted to meet.

    Fairy had already finished for the day, and I was greeted at the door by a tall slim and attractive Mia. She was relaxed and friendly, and introduced me to Amber.

    She said it was was Amber's first day there. I said "What a coincidence - it's my first day here also!" and they laughed.

    Amber is about 5'7" - very sculpted but feminine body-builders' physique, with a very pretty and dark complexion. Her face is reminiscent of a young Nicole Kidman or Samantha from Bewitched. She looks magical.

    She said she was only available for 45 minutes. I usually only book for an hour minimum, but I agreed to the 45 minutes due to her intriguing looks and mannerisms.

    In the room, I asked why she would only do 45 minutes, and she explained that's her usual preference, to pace herself, but she also has a recent serious injury from gym work.

    She soon started chatting while she became fully naked, revealing her spectacular sculpted and very dark-tanned body, with a nice taut butt, shapely legs, and perky brown B-Cups with beautiful dark nipples.

    I was busy admiring her body and cute chattiness, but had to gently interrupt once she was fully naked. I said with a laugh "Well, Amber, we haven't discussed services or extras yet, but I guess it's going to be naked!"

    She looked surprised and said in her sweet voice "OMG! Sorry! I wasn't even thinking!" And she giggled for ages. I told her that I didn't mind at all.

    Rates were fairly standard (YMMV). Given that it was only a 45 minute session and she had an injury, I chose NHJ (touching all over was allowed, as was kissing her body and sucking those beautiful tanned B-cups with succulent protruding nipples).

    Her massage was great. The table was low, wide, solid, almost like a bed. Very comfortable.

    Amber spent almost all of the session on top of the table with me, and top of me, simulating BJs while spitting erotically on my hard cock, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and mish positions. She used her oil and hands to make me feel I was inside her as she played with me and squirmed all over me. Better than some body-slides I've had. It was something completely different and very erotic.

    She used lots of sensual eye contact and smiles, up close and personal on the table with me.
    I was kissing her stunning sculpted body and beautiful face, and sucking on her succulent nipples, with my hands roaming all over her.

    I had to focus on not coming too fast as her face was close to mine and she looked into my eyes with her bewitching smile. She knew she had me under her spell as I squirmed and moaned in pleasure.

    What a sight in the large wall mirror next to us!
    Amber giggled while looking at us in the mirror, saying she wasn't used to it but loved watching us in action.

    After 20 minutes of Amber all over me, I decided not to hold back any longer, told her I was about to come. She sped up the pace and friction and I pulled her closer to me, feeling that hot body, gazing into her sexy hypnotic eyes.

    I came hard, then lay there for a few minutes. She lay with me, caressing my chest, then got up and gave me a great head massage. I asked her to wake me up in a week.

    She washed me all over with a hot soapy towel while chatting away about her upcoming stage-work in a Victoria's Secret show.

    Amber is very funny, cute, chatty and sexy all in one. And definitely ethereal.

    I will see her again, and next time will be FS when she has recovered from her injury. She told me it would be a full hour session. Nice.

    Ps. That evening I noticed her ad from Joyful Massage on Realbabes, with a link to her OnlyFans. I bought a month subscription for AU$15, and it's well worth it. Great photos and insights into her unique personality. Her OF name is Ethereal Goddess - the perfect name for her







  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-05-2026
    Posts
    147
    Ohh, too much muscles!! Same as having a session with a ladyboy or a guy lol!
    P.s, Thanks Mr. Lothario1, for reporting back on mls...whom i need to AVOID! Your review helps, cause i realise your taste is directly in other extremes to mine. Cheers!

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero96 View Post
    ... your taste is directly in other extremes to mine!
    Not at all. The only difference is that I enjoy the company and pleasures of beautiful women, while you stay at home with only one hand on the keyboard while reading reviews, and send childish replies to everyone out of frustration.

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-05-2026
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothario1 View Post
    Not at all. The only difference is that I enjoy the company and pleasures of beautiful women, while you stay at home with only one hand on the keyboard while reading reviews, and send childish replies to everyone out of frustration.
    You pay to enjoy the company of dirty-ass farting ladies/lady-boys, without realising your loss and getting fooled by them! Also, putting up childish-detailed reviews here, as if an achievement of some sort! Hahaha...Enjoy!

  5. #5
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero96 View Post
    You pay to enjoy the company of dirty-ass farting ladies/lady-boys, without realising your loss and getting fooled by them! Also, putting up childish-detailed reviews here, as if an achievement of some sort! Hahaha...Enjoy!
    Silly old man. No wonder you keep getting banned and have to return under new usernames. Tc.

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-05-2026
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothario1 View Post
    Silly old man. No wonder you keep getting banned and have to return under new usernames. Tc.
    Haha, silly man wasting money on ladyboys and dark-ass mls...and still pretending to be winning! "Keeps getting banned.." haha, you must very wishful wet-dreamer!

  7. #7
    Senior Member(無間使者) toga's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-08-2024
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero96 View Post
    Ohh, too much muscles!! Same as having a session with a ladyboy or a guy lol!
    P.s, Thanks Mr. Lothario1, for reporting back on mls...whom i need to AVOID! Your review helps, cause i realise your taste is directly in other extremes to mine. Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero96 View Post
    You pay to enjoy the company of dirty-ass farting ladies/lady-boys, without realising your loss and getting fooled by them! Also, putting up childish-detailed reviews here, as if an achievement of some sort! Hahaha...Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero96 View Post
    Haha, silly man wasting money on ladyboys and dark-ass mls...and still pretending to be winning! "Keeps getting banned.." haha, you must very wishful wet-dreamer!

    You are so seriously fucked in the head. You complain about no reviews being made, then you bag the reviewer when one is done. Just slither back under whatever rock you came from.



    Lothario, appreciate your review. I did read it on PP. You said she had B cups in your review. Is that correct or does she have C cups?

  8. #8
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    410
    Amber has perky golden-tanned B-Cups - close to C-Cups. Perfecto!

  9. #9
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    02-04-2026
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothario1 View Post
    As mentioned in my review, perky golden-tanned B-Cups. Close to C-Cups. Perfecto!
    Thanks for the excellent and entertaining review. Like you, I admire women of all body types and styles. Her back is LIT!!

    I know a lot of girls prefer shorter bookings, in fact most hate 90min booking. It's all about turnover, quick in, quick out...next customer.

  10. #10
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-05-2026
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by toga View Post
    You are so seriously fucked in the head. You complain about no reviews being made, then you bag the reviewer when one is done. Just slither back under whatever rock you came from.



    Lothario, appreciate your review. I did read it on PP. You said she had B cups in your review. Is that correct or does she have C cups?
    B cup or C cup...what does that matter! You don't get to take cups home! Just feel them like a looser, after paying $250 upfront lol

  11. #11
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-05-2026
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by toga View Post
    You are so seriously fucked in the head. You complain about no reviews being made, then you bag the reviewer when one is done. Just slither back under whatever rock you came from.



    Lothario, appreciate your review. I did read it on PP. You said she had B cups in your review. Is that correct or does she have C cups?
    Mr. Toga! Good to see you remember details of what i say! Lol! Well, i do ask for reviews...but not the kind of disappointing punts Lothario is carrying out with either a muscular-lady or a black-smelly-ass lady or else running after that same out-dated Lisa (ltalian). Haha

  12. #12
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    01-05-2026
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothario1 View Post
    https://www.locanto.com.au/brisbane/...de-Valley.html


    "
    Ethereal: A special kind of beauty that feels heavenly, magical, and unreal, like something from another world".

    I was in the Valley with some free time, so I decided to do a spontaneous walk-in at Amelias, as I'd never been before. Nice renovated house, freshly painted and clean, in a discreet side-street.

    The roster said Fairy (Thailand), and Amber and Mia (both from NZ) were on. I had seen the photo of dark-skinned Amber, who I wanted to meet.

    Fairy had already finished for the day, and I was greeted at the door by a tall slim and attractive Mia. She was relaxed and friendly, and introduced me to Amber.

    She said it was was Amber's first day there. I said "What a coincidence - it's my first day here also!" and they laughed.

    Amber is about 5'7" - very sculpted but feminine body-builders' physique, with a very pretty and dark complexion. Her face is reminiscent of a young Nicole Kidman or Samantha from Bewitched. She looks magical.

    She said she was only available for 45 minutes. I usually only book for an hour minimum, but I agreed to the 45 minutes due to her intriguing looks and mannerisms.

    In the room, I asked why she would only do 45 minutes, and she explained that's her usual preference, to pace herself, but she also has a recent serious injury from gym work.

    She soon started chatting while she became fully naked, revealing her spectacular sculpted and very dark-tanned body, with a nice taut butt, shapely legs, and perky brown B-Cups with beautiful dark nipples.

    I was busy admiring her body and cute chattiness, but had to gently interrupt once she was fully naked. I said with a laugh "Well, Amber, we haven't discussed services or extras yet, but I guess it's going to be naked!"

    She looked surprised and said in her sweet voice "OMG! Sorry! I wasn't even thinking!" And she giggled for ages. I told her that I didn't mind at all.

    Rates were fairly standard (YMMV). Given that it was only a 45 minute session and she had an injury, I chose NHJ (touching all over was allowed, as was kissing her body and sucking those beautiful tanned B-cups with succulent protruding nipples).

    Her massage was great. The table was low, wide, solid, almost like a bed. Very comfortable.

    Amber spent almost all of the session on top of the table with me, and top of me, simulating BJs while spitting erotically on my hard cock, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and mish positions. She used her oil and hands to make me feel I was inside her as she played with me and squirmed all over me. Better than some body-slides I've had. It was something completely different and very erotic.

    She used lots of sensual eye contact and smiles, up close and personal on the table with me.
    I was kissing her stunning sculpted body and beautiful face, and sucking on her succulent nipples, with my hands roaming all over her.

    I had to focus on not coming too fast as her face was close to mine and she looked into my eyes with her bewitching smile. She knew she had me under her spell as I squirmed and moaned in pleasure.

    What a sight in the large wall mirror next to us!
    Amber giggled while looking at us in the mirror, saying she wasn't used to it but loved watching us in action.

    After 20 minutes of Amber all over me, I decided not to hold back any longer, told her I was about to come. She sped up the pace and friction and I pulled her closer to me, feeling that hot body, gazing into her sexy hypnotic eyes.

    I came hard, then lay there for a few minutes. She lay with me, caressing my chest, then got up and gave me a great head massage. I asked her to wake me up in a week.

    She washed me all over with a hot soapy towel while chatting away about her upcoming stage-work in a Victoria's Secret show.

    Amber is very funny, cute, chatty and sexy all in one. And definitely ethereal.

    I will see her again, and next time will be FS when she has recovered from her injury. She told me it would be a full hour session. Nice.

    Ps. That evening I noticed her ad from Joyful Massage on Realbabes, with a link to her OnlyFans. I bought a month subscription for AU$15, and it's well worth it. Great photos and insights into her unique personality. Her OF name is Ethereal Goddess - the perfect name for her






    A NHJ with her G-string on is a topless HJ. Let’s not pretend otherwise.

    A proper NHJ is usually $100 and BS $150. I couldn’t give a shit how hot she thinks she is, charging that much is ridiculous and IMO overpriced.

    I see you have since deleted most of the photos from your original post?
    A bit late after everyone saw them...

    As for whether she’s attractive, personally, I don’t see it at all. Just my opinion, you and others are welcome to disagree.

    Finally, try posting anything remotely similar about another girl at this shop or one or two others and watch how quickly someone runs to get the entire thread deleted.

    Apparently it’s fine for this individual to protect certain girls, but everyone else is fair game. Pretty obvious there’s a double standard here.

  13. #13
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    410
    Tangeri ... I mean Psycho - we missed you!

    We can all see you like to mimic your role-model Zero96
    - no contributions, only criticisms. You naughty boys.



    Amber gives me butterflies.


  14. #14
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    05-11-2024
    Posts
    21
    I think strength is sexy, and this girl looks like a knockout. Appreciate the volume and detailed nature of your reviews, Lothario - please keep it up!

  15. #15
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by tu4yu View Post
    I think strength is sexy, and this girl looks like a knockout. Appreciate the volume and detailed nature of your reviews, Lothario - please keep it up!
    Thanks, and I agree. Up close and personal, Amber is even sexier - very feminine and oh so sweet.

  16. #16
    Senior Member(無間使者) Fungus the Bogeyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-04-2023
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothario1 View Post
    Tangeri ... I mean Psycho - we missed you!

    We can all see you like to mimic your role-model Zero96
    - no contributions, only criticisms. You naughty boys.



    Amber gives me butterflies.

    You realise you can be nice to other people?

  17. #17
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungus the Bogeyman View Post
    You realise you can be nice to other people?
    I agree - Psycho and his mentor Zero96 would be better off contributing instead of constantly criticising everyone in all the threads. Meanwhile the rest of us enjoy the company of beautiful women.

  18. #18
    Senior Member(無間使者) Fungus the Bogeyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-04-2023
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothario1 View Post
    I agree - Psycho and his mentor Zero96 would be better off contributing instead of constantly criticising everyone in all the threads. Meanwhile the rest of us enjoy the company of beautiful women.
    Is this how you make friends? Charging at others like a bull in a china shop?
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder btw.
    If others criticise, find out if its from an honest place or malicious.
    If malicious, ignore. Malicious actors have one foot in the crazy camp and are capable of anything.
    If honest, engage genuinely without wanting to fight everyone.

    Psychopop seemed mainly concerned with an excess of photos that wouldnt be available to a lot of people, or at the wish of the person in them. That seems an honest discussion point.
    His criticism of pricing is also fair game. If you are happy to pay because of her beauty, rarity or her socks. Doesnt matter. Its an honest discussion point.

    Unlike most here, you aren’t one step up from swinging on a branch.
    Use that intelligence for creativity rather than destruction. Or not, your world. We are only living in it.

  19. #19
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    410
    Go easy on Psycho and Zero. Anyone who's been on here for a while know they contribute nothing, but get a weird pleasure out of polluting the forum with negativity.

    I encourage you all to take a deep breath and and focus on the pleasurable thingss in life, such as beautiful women, rather than endlessly rant on a review thread. Peace ✌️

  20. #20
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-05-2026
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothario1 View Post
    Go easy on Psycho and Zero. Anyone who's been on here for a while know they contribute nothing, but get a weird pleasure out of polluting the forum with negativity.

    I encourage you all to take a deep breath and and focus on the pleasurable thingss in life, such as beautiful women, rather than endlessly rant on a review thread. Peace ✌️
    Haha...true, i agree "go easy on zero"! Haha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •