Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 6ft4" + tall redheads with buck teeth?

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-09-2022
    Posts
    219

    6ft4" + tall redheads with buck teeth?

    Anyone know of particularly tall red head WLs with an overbite?

    Where do I find them? Secret Hostess?

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post
    Anyone know of particularly tall red head WLs with an overbite?

    Where do I find them? Secret Hostess?
    Yep, I know one. She does doubles with a blonde midget. DM me for details.

  3. #3
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    13-08-2026
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothario1 View Post
    Yep, I know one. She does doubles with a blonde midget. DM me for details.
    Does she have a cockney accent? Please DM if she does. Cheers

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanJazzHands View Post
    Does she have a cockney accent? Please DM if she does. Cheers
    Blimey, as a matter o' fact she does Guv. And a six inch clit, me ole matey. It's pretty naff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •