
Originally Posted by
Simon_Says
I went back for another short stay session after a boozy lunch. Messaged on WeChat and was offered Ashlee, the skinny Indian chick. Fine with me.
Was greeted by Abby and shown to the kitchen for the usual mouth wash. I saw Kat there, and yes she is a bigger unit, but I might have a crack next timeÂ… her tits looked great, and I do have fond memories of them in my hands.
Anyway, into the room and Ashlee enters. She is indeed skinny, with perky little tits and a decent little body all told. Not the best looker, but who cares.
Onto a bit of fooling around and I start playing with AshleeÂ’s clit. After a few minutes of this she tells me that she hasnÂ’t cum in 6 days and wants me to get her over the line. Sure, letÂ’s go. I limber up while she lays herself down on the table. For the next 10 minutes she directly me how to coax an orgasm from her with my fingers, with my mouth occasionally getting subbed in to look after the nipples. She is quite particular with her instructions, with the technique changing throughout. I was locked in though. Remembering my mortal kombat fatality codes. U D L L R R A B.
I eventually got her over the line and her pussy was very wet. I was thinking about going for FS at this stage, but decided for BBBJ instead. Unfortunately it was garbage. Probably the worst IÂ’ve had. SheÂ’s using tissues in between, on me and her mouth. I told her to use some oil and her hands instead and it was much better - some great ball play as well.
So, would I return? Probably not.
P.s. Indian accent has to be the least sexy accent IÂ’ve heard personally. IÂ’ve broken into fits of laughter a couple of times since thinking about her instructing me to lick her nipples and it sounds like Apu from the Simpsons in my head.