Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 588

Thread: Central Coast?

  1. #561
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    27-09-2026
    Posts
    3
    Do the girls that offer BBFS normally take the pill? Creampied himari at sunflowers and it felt great but hope she doesnt get pregnant

  2. #562
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-09-2022
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoutingout123 View Post
    Anyone tried the shop on bateau bay road next to the Ray white?
    You know randomly I think I have, but 6+ years ago and only once. Nothing to write home about think they've been the green locanto ad and was just your standard older Chinese lady who offers cupping, I believe I was offered rnt but didn't partake.

  3. #563
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    21-08-2026
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterRylo View Post
    Sophia wasnt there the other day, it was some other lady. Suspected it wasnÂ’t Sophia when I was texting the shop.

    Hope she hasnÂ’t left?

    IÂ’ll be back, I want to see Noami when she returns, according to Hamari who knows her, she is working at No5 in Sydney at the moment.
    What is her name at no.5?

  4. #564
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    17-03-2025
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdeyeblind1 View Post
    What is her name at no.5?
    Sorry mate I didn’t ask for her name at no. 5, I assumed it would be the same

  5. #565
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    21-08-2026
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterRylo View Post
    Sorry mate I didn’t ask for her name at no. 5, I assumed it would be the same
    I believe there is already a thai naomi at no5 so I thought they might have gave her a different name. Cheers.

  6. #566
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-11-2024
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdeyeblind1 View Post
    I believe there is already a thai naomi at no5 so I thought they might have gave her a different name. Cheers.
    Looks like she is over in perth

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...ependent/Chie/

  7. #567
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    30-06-2025
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave23 View Post
    Anyone who's seen her, which photos on her E&B profile give the best idea of how she looks in real life?

  8. #568
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-02-2025
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain View Post
    Anyone who's seen her, which photos on her E&B profile give the best idea of how she looks in real life?
    The first photo is the only recent/accurate photo in the set. Image 6 most accurate face shot. All the others look to be a few years old as she has lost the signature chubby cheeks. They are all her tho. Similar bod, just bit skinnier.

  9. #569
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    30-06-2025
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiololsss5 View Post
    The first photo is the only recent/accurate photo in the set. Image 6 most accurate face shot. All the others look to be a few years old as she has lost the signature chubby cheeks. They are all her tho. Similar bod, just bit skinnier.
    Cheers legend. Yeah in terms of face the pool photos, the white lingerie photo, and the video all looked like 3 completely different people so was unsure lol.

  10. #570
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-02-2025
    Posts
    127
    Looks like 2 new japanese girls on the way soon to sunflowers. Interesting....

  11. #571
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    17-03-2025
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiololsss5 View Post
    Looks like 2 new japanese girls on the way soon to sunflowers. Interesting....
    They look good. Do you know if Sophia is back?

  12. #572
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-02-2025
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterRylo View Post
    They look good. Do you know if Sophia is back?
    Yes, she has been back the last few weeks.

  13. #573
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    30-06-2025
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo10581 View Post
    Do the girls that offer BBFS normally take the pill? Creampied himari at sunflowers and it felt great but hope she doesnt get pregnant
    That is not the thing you should be concerned about from having done that. Lol

  14. #574
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    27-09-2026
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiololsss5 View Post
    Looks like 2 new japanese girls on the way soon to sunflowers. Interesting....
    Oh bro, J girls performance is a win bro, bbbj and licking of balls are way too great. Hikari , Waka and April among the best for me.

  15. #575
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-02-2025
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo10581 View Post
    Do the girls that offer BBFS normally take the pill? Creampied himari at sunflowers and it felt great but hope she doesnt get pregnant
    Shes 100% preggo and you're the dad. Haha. Dont worry, shes been super busy so you are probably the 10th dad for that day.

  16. #576
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    21-08-2026
    Posts
    22
    Filthy animals.

  17. #577
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    27-09-2026
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdeyeblind1 View Post
    Filthy animals.
    Good old pot calling the kettle black

  18. #578
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-08-2026
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiololsss5 View Post
    Chill on the saltiness - did you have this attitude when booking?

    These are not reports of the shop being shit.

    These are after review reports of the individual girls (most of them only been there less then a week). They get constant new touring girls and its hard to tell what service they will provide until we try them. Even sophia will say the same.

    The last few FIFO Japanese girls have been amazing - top service, but this latest one is just average imo due to inexperience. But everyone has different taste so some that wanna CIP a super cute 25yo might give her 10/10.

    Imo the shop and sophia are great all round. Never had a bad experience.
    My issue was never with girls at the shop it was with the atitude of mamasan for fucking me over. Try telling me you wouldnt be salty after driving 40 minutes to a pre-book a day ahead to be told the girl not working that day and a shrug of the shoulder and "oh sorry" and she just leave the room, then another 40 minutes backhome.

  19. #579
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-08-2026
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterRylo View Post
    Sophia wasnt there the other day, it was some other lady. Suspected it wasnÂ’t Sophia when I was texting the shop.

    Hope she hasnÂ’t left?

    IÂ’ll be back, I want to see Noami when she returns, according to Hamari who knows her, she is working at No5 in Sydney at the moment.
    Woman who fucked me introduced hersel as Sophia. It wasnt a random first day on the job it was the actual mamasan who will fuck over and lie to new customer to still get the money. Send me a message if the girl I booked cancels its not hard

  20. #580
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    15-12-2023
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Franker View Post
    Woman who fucked me introduced hersel as Sophia. It wasnt a random first day on the job it was the actual mamasan who will fuck over and lie to new customer to still get the money. Send me a message if the girl I booked cancels its not hard
    I have nothing but good things to say about Sophia. From when I first made contact with her 6 or 7 years ago until now I have appreciated her honesty, recommendation and her vibrant positive attitude. She’s the standout mamasan I have ever dealt with.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •